TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 14, 2011 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I think the trick here is...that its only 30 min's......if recorded...brakes down to about 20...and if you can fast forward thru any mundane things... your looking at 10... so that makes it very popular in my book...lol... I will admit...I always want to know...what happens!

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Friday, June 24, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Oh, lordy. Somebody tell me again why either one of these women even wants Ridge in the first place, much less why they let him bounce back and forth between them over and over again. There BETTER be some fireworks when this lie comes out to make it worth watching all this crap. My only hope is that this time, Brooke will have gotten herself together and NOT take Ridge back when he comes running back.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 24, 2011 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think there's going to be fireworks during the "does anyone know of any reason why these two should not wed" part of the ceremony. I'm hoping Thomas will break down and confess all.

And boy are divorces quick to come by in Hollywood. It's probably less than a week for Ridge and Brooke, and not much longer for Taylor and Whip.

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
I really don't get the "Brook has been with all the men in this family" statement... break it down.. Both of them have been with Ridge and Thorne... Brook with Eric but Taylor was with Rick... Why is Brook the bad one? Then there is Nick and Whip... both times Brooke has been with them before Taylor has so how is it that Brook is the one that steals men? AND really all Ridge does is leave Brook for Taylor then leave Taylor for Brook.... come on now... why in the world would Taylor just jump to marry him???? she is ALWAYS second in his eyes.. she needs help!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Precisely, Tmagic! Taylor's not just been with Ridge and Thorne, but also Brooke's father Stephen and son Rick! Also when she was with Nick he'd already been married to Brooke. (Whip was also married to Brooke, but that was a sham.)

I like that Hope had a few stern words to say on the subject too. She went through a delicate princess stage that annoyed me, but I like it when she points out truths that no one else seems to notice.

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
OHHH i forgot about Stephen!!!

Chief

08-09-2009

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I'll break the Brooke saga down! So yes, she broke up Ridge's relationship with (can't remember the woman's name) and married him. Then, she broke up Eric and Stephanie's marriage and married Eric. I think, too, while married to Eric, she was cheating with Ridge and they didn't know who the baby's father was for a while. Back and forth between father and son, then Thorn, Whip, Nick, 3 or 4 guys who didn't stay on the soap long, Deacon (while he was married to her daughter Bridgette), Oliver (Hope's boyfriend - but of course he was mistaken for Ridge because she couldn't keep her libido in check as a chaperone at a high school dance), and I'm sure I'm missing 8 or 100! Hahahahaha!

BTW, Hope's holier than thou saint act is pretty darn boring. Every time I see her I want to hurl! She's had some trying relationships granted, but COME ON!! Maybe Deacon will come back to town so she can create a relationship with her real father and stop trying to berate Steffy for wanting to have a relationship with hers.

But Taylor has had some serious misjudgement issues when it comes to men. Still, in my opinion, though, she is much more moral. Brooke wouldn't know moral if it dropped down from Heaven and landed on her nose. If this situation hadn't been "falsely" created, it would have eventually happened considering Brooke's track record.

I blame the women in these messes since they can't seem to stand up for themselves when dealing with these vile and arrogant men!

But this is soapville, so ....

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Geez, these people are just too unbelievable, even for a soap! I think Brooke is headed for a serious break-down, though. I bet she does have a break-down of some sort before the truth comes out, and Stephanie will have even more to answer for. Stephanie really will have to die before anyone forgives her this time around.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now that Thomas has confessed to Dayzee, I'm pretty sure she is too good of a person to keep this a secret.

BTW, I can't stop laughing that Taylor and Ridge's wedding is supposed to be in 2 days..HAHAHA...My goodness they sure get fast divorces on tv.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Dayzee's going to guilt Stephanie into standing up at the "does any one know of any reason ..." part at Taylor and Ridge's wedding. I thought it would be Thomas, but now I'm betting on Stephanie's conscience.

Or she might keel over with the stress part way through, that would work as well.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Geez, if I were Dayzee and Stephanie told me to "get the hell out of her house" I would tell everybody everything I know, dump wimpy Thomas so fast his head would spin, and THEN get the hell out of Stephanie's house. I had NO sympathy for Stephanie with her coughing spell after the way she has acted.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Holy moly, what had Stephanie been smoking on the show today? She was like "Ooops, I lied about your son and your wife sleeping together. Sorry, now let's get back to the wedding." Huh? Even Taylor was looking at her like she was completely bonkers. By the way Stephanie acted, you would have thought she was merely informing them that the caterers had mistakenly brought yellow cake instead of chocolate.

It was nice to see a little bit of Thorne today. I surely wish they would let him out of the basement more often. I think they are wasting a good actor who could give them some much more interesting storylines. For the life of me, I can't understand why the writers act as if Stephanie only has one child 99% of the time.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's the first time they've made her look like she's not really all there. She's often psycho but you can work out her internal logic, this was just silly.

I like Thorne too, he always seems to be a nice person, although that's probably because the actor's kind of gentle. (Although I don't know if that makes sense, as I've seen Ron Moss on tv and thought him quite sweet, but I hate Ridge with abandon!)

Oh and Ridge, didn't Taylor even deserve a shave and a haircut for your wedding day?!?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At the end, do you think Brooke was imagining that and is about to hallucinate herself into danger? There's a lot of water there and rocks to fall over, and I'm suspicious they'd make their reunion so simple...

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I hadn't thought that she might be hallucinating or at least fantasizing. Now that you mention it, though, they've made a point of showing that she hasn't been eating/sleeping, so I wonder if maybe she really was imagining it. I did wonder how the heck Ridge could have gotten all the way to Brooke's house in the same amount of time it took Stephanie to walk out to the guest house, lol, but I figured he drove at the speed of a Bold and Beautiful divorce and was there in about 2 minutes.

Did anybody notice the look on Stephanie's face when she realized Thomas was about to tell about her bribing him with stock? That was hilarious. But of course, Stephanie still thinks she has done nothing wrong. How can she apologize to anybody when she clearly won't mean it?

And how much more pathetic can the writers make Taylor out to be? She was pretty much saying, "Walk all over me again." I'm so fed up with the writers making these women into spineless weaklings over a man who just "ain't all that".

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just think it's too convenient for him to find her like that.

If Taylor doesn't realise once and for all that she is always the back up plan for when Brooke does something wrong, then, well, she's destined to be miserable forever I guess! Surely after this there's no future for her and Ridge.

And I just wish Brooke would say something like "I know I did something wrong, but how could you possibly make plans to marry someone else within days of our breakup?" Then Ridge would be left with no one and I'd be very happy :-).

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This week was the most fun in a long time.

I do think Ridge was really there at the top of the fountain.

What I would like to see is Taylor beg forgiveness from Brooke.

Also, I threw my slipper across the room when Taylor used the word "molested" again when she described what she thought happened to her son. Again talking like Thomas is in 6th grade.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
That "molested" crap got on my last nerve, too. Thomas is at least 25. How the heck could Brooke "molest" him? Just like yesterday when one of those biddies made the comment that Brooke "enticed" him with those berries. Enticed? Huh? Wasn't she trying to keep them both from dying with no water and food when she found the berries? They act like she gave him the berries just so he would get high and she could "molest" him. I think the writers ate some of those berries before they wrote this storyline.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Poor Thorne. He is very, very bitter. Unfortunately, he has reason to be. Stephanie really needs to stop thinking so much about Brooke and take a look at what she has done to her own children.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think there might have been a hint of humour in what he was saying, in a kind of "well ho ho nothing new here" rather than full on bitterness. Like he used to be bitter and now knows to expect nothing more, so has partly got over it. But he was on the show again today, so I wonder if he will get a bit of a story.

Brooke is ridiculously forgiving. Kind of funny to have Stephanie sing (I'd have loved it if she belted something out!) but really that was way too kind a punishment.

Also why isn't Brooke mad with Ridge?!?! I'm not sure Taylor is even mad at Ridge! No one's ever mad at Ridge except me!

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
You are very wrong, Kitt. I am ALWAYS mad at Ridge! Lolol. I think that man is the worst thing to happen to any woman on the show, including his own daughters. The way he just wanders back and forth between Brooke and Taylor, making it obvious to whichever one he is with that he still loves the other one just makes me want to puke. He lets each live in perpetual fear that he will once again leave them for the other one if they step out of line or displease him in any way. But he somehow never, ever gets any blame for anything. He's a ginormous zit on the backside of soapdom.

Connies

03-11-2010

Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Have missed for a few days, did Ridge marry Taylor AGAIN?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Glad I'm not alone Nerovh!! You say it so well!

Connie, within about a two week span, Taylor dumped Whip, Ridge dumped Brooke, both (presumably) got a divorce, Ridge proposed to Taylor, Ridge and Taylor are up with the minister who says "does anyone know any reason why these two shall not wed?" and up stands Stephanie! She tells them that she made Thomas lie about having sex with Brooke, so Ridge leaves Taylor (without officially having married her), goes to find Brooke and they're instantly all lovey dovey again, as if Brooke thinks it's perfectly acceptable to leave her and (try to) marry your ex two days later then come back as if nothing happened.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Cry me a river, Steffy. I say if you are old enough to chase after a 50 year old married man, you are old enough to get over your parents not being together. "Brooke stooooole you from usssssss! It's our tuuuuuurn to be a faaaaamilyyyyyy!" And Bill is all concerned about that little brat because of this? Bullcrap.

Connies

03-11-2010

Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Kitt, you are awesome. Thanks for that comical update and it is comical how he has always bounced from one to another. That is hysterical.