TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 08, 2011 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Kitt, just watched and Wow, Taylor' Wow, she is the worst shrink' in the world, outer space and under the sea....Brook should file a lawsuit against her, but then again...Brook should have her head examined for even speaking with Taylor....but I think Ridge, (who is a moron) is a creep for suggesting that Brook talk to her in the first place....Taylor runs and discusses every thing with her Whip'ped-Husband/ slash what ever he is?....He needs to Toss her quick..she is a Mess....

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I still giggle every time I remember Whip is short for Whipple.... (hehe :-))

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The writing for Taylor's character is ridiculous. She'd have been struck off several times over by now. I wish Brooke was in love with someone else, because Ridge and Taylor deserve each other, they could live in their little insane world where everything revolves around them and their precious little Thomas.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I agree, Kitt! Taylor's character is totally off in the head.

Now here's why I am posting tonight...

How on EARTH did those berries get in Taylor's salad?!? I see she found the baggie of them in Thomas' jacket, but who put them in her salad?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Naja, I was thinking the same thing....It looked like Thomas dropped a few but then suddenly they were in the salad.....very wierd....Taylor is a mess.... I can not believe that they all go to her...It baffles me....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're at least a week old and probably squashed flat. Mmmmm tasty!

Nice speedo, Ridge.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Finally, Whip!

Not sure I believe Thomas doing that to Brooke, even for the biggest share in the company... I think he might have a plan for afterwards... maybe... Hope he got his deal in writing ;).

Ridge is just horrible. I wish they'd just write him out of the series.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't even try to predict how this will work out!

One thing I have to admit...It is fun having evil Stephanie back.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And the other day she was almost making up with Brooke again! She never misses an opportunity!

One thing I will be happy about... seeing Steffy no longer being a majority shareholder!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, how did Thomas break the fake news to Ridge? We missed 2 shows here because of bad storms, and I just don't have in me to go catch up online. I saw today where he was already in the middle of the lie. How did Thomas approach them?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ridge and Brooke were talking in a room, and he just came in the door crying and started blurting out that he'd remembered more and that they made love. Brooke said it couldn't be true but Ridge didn't believe her. For someone who was lying through his teeth he was actually pretty convincing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That little Devil. He better have a way out of this for Brooke, because it's hard for me to believe he is that greedy.

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
for the love of god... please PTB add new men for brook to be with... have taylor, ridge and her lips move away... push steffy from a cliff and all will be good in BB world.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol! Well Whip's free now! Otherwise you know she'll just go back to Nick.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Taylor's going to prosecute Brooke for.... having consensual sex with her 24(???) year old son??

Psychiatrist Taylor needs a psychiatrist.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Boy, for somebody so self-righteous, Taylor sure has raised some crappy kids. Maybe she should have spent less time chasing Ridge and more time acting like a parent. I wish Taylor and Ridge would take their kids on a family vacation and not come back.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 30, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Some of those facial expressions on Taylor today were priceless! She absolutely looked insane.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So how long do you guys think it will take for the truth to come out? I really hope it isn't dragged out for the whole summer.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Thomas will tell the truth as soon as Brooke gets pregnant again by some other man.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We have to allow time for the following:

1. Taylor to have more flashbacks to happy times with Ridge (a week)
2. Ridge to mournfully admit how much he still loves Taylor but also still loves Brooke (another week)
3. Brooke to tell Katie and Donna so they can be all girly about it together (3 days)
4. Brooke to quit Forrester (3 days of press conference)
5. Steffy to be bitchy to Brooke (at least a week)
6. Brooke to confide in Nick while he's on his boat, have some wistful flashbacks to when they were happy together, and then make love (whole month)
7. Ridge to feel so bad and uninspired without Brooke that he demands she come back to Forrester and start a new lingerie line (week)
8. To have a press conference announcing Brooke's new and improved Bedroom Line (3 days)
9. Brooke to fall back in love with Ridge after seeing how much he must love her to give her her own line (week)
10. Brooke to find out she's pregnant with a child that might be Nick's or might be Ridge's (two weeks)

What's that? December?? ;) ;) ;)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
HAHAHA :-)

(eta: let actually time it from today to see how long it takes.)

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I think Ridge should look up the word "hypocrite".

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm having to tune out when Ridge talks. I don't know why a fictional character gets me so worked up but he really just sets my nerves on fire!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Something weird is going on with Steffy's hair. It always looks dirty and with major fly-aways. Her stylist needs to be fired or at least take a leave of absence and go back to beauty school.