TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 17, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Steffy is so going to make a try for Bill! And if Katie finds out what he's been up to I think she might give him to her!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm shocked at Marcus! I thought he was a nice young man who wouldn't want to be with Amber while he's with Dayzee.

And I was waiting for them to mention the fact that the baby could be his. I'm sure they didn't have them sleeping together for nothing.

Chief

08-09-2009

Monday, March 07, 2011 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I was thinking the same thing about Marcus! Prior to that episode when they were in bed together (unless I missed something), the writers didn't even show them spending time together or dating, or anything! Now looking back, it may have been a set-up, because when the baby is born, it could be Marcus'.

After that scene with Bill and Steffy last week, I am really waiting to see how this will play out. Will she lose respect for him after this? Will this draw them closer together since it'll be their little secret?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
During the ultrasound the doc was saying they'd be able to see how many weeks she was at, and I really thought they were going to say something that Amber would have to hide about when the baby was conceived - maybe something that meant it was Marcus'! Instead they're back to the creepy behind the scenes guy.

Chief

08-09-2009

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Loved that scene yesterday with Eric and Ridge! It brought up some old and raw feelings from Eric about how Ridge behaved at Thomas' age. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Ridge seems scared that the same thing will happen to him (with the son stealing the wife away), so he's trying to stop it before it starts. Ridge should let things play out however they will and take his medicine. If Brooke truly does love him, then he won't have to worry about her falling for Thomas.

I really hope they move it along with the Brooke/Thomas thing so we can see some action! I also hope they move it along so Steffy/Bill can hook up. (Although I still like Katie, she is rather boring.)

Sooooo sick of the Hope/Liam/Oliver thing! Ugh! I fast forward through all of the miss-goody-two-shoes stuff.

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
Steffy is pathetic. Desperate much? Hate this story line.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Ha, no kidden, she might as well be holding a tin cup and standing on the st. corner...she is the worse.....gotta luv it....lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks to the very kind Naja and cramming at cbs.com, I've caught back up with the show!

1. Steffy is a ho.
2. What's with going to a therapist you know personally?! Isn't that a big no-no? How many people does Katie want to tell about the murder plot?!
3. Bill really fooled me - I thought he was going to play nice (and not with Steffy).
4. Weather warning over the Fijian Islands lol!! Are the writers seriously going to have the plane go down, have Brooke and Thomas miraculously survive and wash ashore on a desert island, only to fall in love in their desperate struggle to survive together. Somehow I think they are...

Chief

08-09-2009

Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Hahaha! Kitt, now you KNOW that's the plan with Brooke and Thomas! I figure the writers couldn't find any other way around it, since the fans have been screaming foul. If they put the two of them on a deserted island, maybe fans would understand the (inevitable) hook-up.

Katie sucks! At what point is she going to stop blabbing to all of LA about what Bill did? Not that he deserves any respect for that, but they should have worked it out together, possibly with an outside therapist who isn't tied to the family!

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Big question for all soap fans, why the heck don't women on soaps ever age!!!!!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) is 50 this year and you'd never know it! Hunter Taylor will be 49 and you wouldn't know that either if she hadn't had the unnecessary plastic surgery. It is strange...

Wow, just looked up Ridge and and he's 59! I guess he just about looks that. (Eric is 67, Stephanie is 72!)

I liked how today they didn't even bother filming the miraculous crash landing where the plane was completely destroyed but Brooke and Thomas were thrown more or less unhurt into the ocean! And then brave Tommy saves Brooke's life, awwww. I wonder if they'll wash up somewhere or whether they'll be floating with the sharks until search parties reach them.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 25, 2011 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't noticed at all if he has been on the show yet (I don't think so), but this is supposed to be the new RJ. His real name is Jack Horan. They aren't aging RJ like they did with Hope. I think he may be on the show today because he is mentioned in the spoilers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, April 25, 2011 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's a cutie.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Magic blackberries!

Loved the "satellite" picture that seemed to be coming from a rock! Oh today's episode was so ridiculous it was Emmy worthy!

What's the chance at the end of this Brooke is going to complete her hatrick and score a son sired by Thomas (to complement RJ, the son sired by his father and Rick, the son sired by his grandfather)!?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Kitt, good lord this was so funny, I almost could not believe what I was watching..and if it was even real.... well obviously it was 'real' to them...lol....Oh those darn berries'...ha

at first it was like the temptress with the forbidden fruit and then we switch to dancing fairy's a frolic in the forest.... sand angles on the beach..."Have I puked yet"?.....

This is why I watch....

Oh yea, the three Princes back on their ships or light towers sending out the troops to rescue lost castaways..destined ...soon to be lovers as if left to pro-create because they are the 'soul survivors' after a few days lost at sea......Minutes seem like years and they loose control........................I need to apply for a job.......arrgggggggggggggggggg.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder which prince is going to find them! Is it going to be one magic moment where they all decide to go to the same place at the same time!? Meanwhile those needing to be found are hiding in a cave, presumably bathing in invisible water.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
It's a trip I tell you! lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Someone should tell Brooke if she wakes up with her knickers on its a good sign. If they woke up naked I'd wonder, but really, both as clothed as when they ate the blackberries... I think they probably didn't do the deed.

I'm quite disappointed ;).

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well. I'm all caught up. I am a little confused about one thing. Is Brooke's freak-out today because she thinks she had sex with Thomas? Or does she think she's in love with him?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they're both worrying they made love while tripping on the magic blackberries. I say if they woke up with their underwear on they're probably ok, as I can't see them being in much of a state to get dressed afterwards if they had been as naked as in their hallucination.

We'll soon know, because if they did do it the ultra-fertile Brooke is bound to be pregnant!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, exactly Kitt! I think it is a about time Brooke had another Baby. She doesn't have much more time and they should sneak in just one more before she hits menopause :-)

eta: I went and looked up Katherine's real age...She turns 50 this year.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh! One more thing. It's totally ridiculous that Taylor and the others are agreeing to let Brooke and Thomas go home, without going to the hospital first. Any number of things could be wrong with their health that aren't obvious or showing up yet.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
But it would cost them money to film in a Fijian hospital ;).

Katherine must have (quite deservedly) such a good body image to spend so long running around in underwear. I know they half covered her top, but not a hint of cellulite! I don't know how many actresses would be comfortable doing that at half her age.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, May 09, 2011 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Suddenly Amber's huge... wonder when they're going to get to the baby reveal (still convinced it's going to be Marcus' baby!).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When's Whip going to get a divorce lawyer?