TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 27, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today there was not a mention of Nick or smoking!!!

Liam tells Bill about Amber's claim, and Hope tells Brooke about Amber's claim, and Brook and Bill (separately) march off to Amber's to have it out with her. Bill asks his doctor to do a paternity test.

Thomas is doing a promotional t-shirt for Dayzee's coffee shop.

And that's about all.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That whole balcony scene at the cliff had me cracking up today. I think this is a spoiler about what happens with the balcony.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
The spoilers are saying Liam has an accident at the end of this week, but they don't specify what it is. I bet it means somehow Liam gets flung off that cliff.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol, yep Bill's thinking of Amber going over but I think that would be waaaaay to easy!

Arggggg Steffy's back!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just noticed in the tv listings that the new talk show "The Talk" is having some interesting guests this week...

On Thursday, they are having "The Men of Bold & Beautiful" on as guests.

And then on Friday, they are having "The Women of Bold & Beautiful".

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up. I will try to remember to watch those, not sure I've really seen any of the BnB folk out of character before.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The only one I think I have ever seen do a real sit down interview was Susan Flannery. It doesn't seem like the B&B folks get as much attention as the other soaps. Of course, I'm never really looking for them so I may have missed it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh, I keep forgetting to mention, I watch that show called "The Defenders" and the girl who plays Hope was a guest star last week. She did really well! She played a sort of hooker/con-artist.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can't imagine her as a hooker! The character "Hope" is beginning to grate on me. I liked her a lot at first but now they treat her like a doll who needs to be mollycoddled, and it's just too much.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They had 4 of the guys on "The Talk". The ones who play Ridge, Nick, Marcus and Oliver.

I loved that story how Ron Moss (Ridge) forgot how to do real kissing with his wife because he did so much fake soap opera kissing with Brooke....LOL So now on B&B, when we see Brooke and Ridge kissing, it's totally real life type kissing.

And Jack's scene with Julie and Sharon was hilarious! When he called Julie "Muffin" I almost peed my pants...LOL

The little talent show between the guys was fun :-) The ladies were the judges.

I don't know if they have this show on the ABC site, but if they do, it's a must see for B&B fans

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm just watching the beginning of it now, but I'll have to tape the end as I have to go out.

Looks like we've found out how Liam gets injured... ooops.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt! What do you mean!?!?!! What did I miss? Do you mean you think Jack was playing Liam's part in the skit?

If that's it, here's why I don't think it is...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
For spoilers for next week, it says something like "Hope is informed about about Liam's accident"...as if she really didn't know. But I guess the way it's worded, she could have known already

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And if that's not it, Kitt, you better get home soon to explain...LOL You just made me watch the show a second time and I still don't see anything! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OHHHH, you mean the actual show! LMAO. The propane tank!

I really have to stop drinking during the day.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, the propane tank, lol! The sight of Liam and Marcus' chests obviously put you into a state of temporary confusion. It's understandable :P.

I liked the interview thing, it might make me not hate Ridge quite so much... for a little while anyway.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well now I am really curious who ends up getting thrown off the cliff...LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The TV listings aren't giving up which ladies will be on "The Talk" show tomorrow. I hate that. I hope both Brooke and Hope are there.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Actually, I have kinda turned into a Donna fan, so I hope she is there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
According to the bit right at the end of today's show, it will be Stephanie, Brooke and Steffi. They didn't mention anyone else, although that doesn't mean they won't be there too.

Yeah, good point about the cliff... they played it like someone has to be going over! And why have them buy that house on the cliff if it isn't for a significant plot point like that?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The Men's show was a lot more fun than the Women's show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If you find spoilers about the cliff, let me know, Kitt. :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well I did see this for Wednesday's episode:

Amber gets a call to meet with Bill at his home.

Can't imagine he'll really do it though!

Yes, interesting look behind the scenes on the women's show, but not so much fun other than that.

Ooooooo.... watch this if you want a tease (not a spoiler, because they don't actually say what's going to happen):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXjDrgzHAsY

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, February 21, 2011 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like the new opening titles, and how they focus on the families/groups.

I heard Rick was leaving and he isn't there, but I didn't catch Aggie either.

In order they seem to be:

Ridge, Brooke, Stephanie and Eric
Katie, Donna, and Hope
Taylor, Steffy, and Thomas
Bill and Liam
Amber
Whip and Oliver
Marcus and Justin
Owen
Dayzee
Pamela
Jackie
Nick

I wonder if we should surmise anything from Aggie not being there and Owen not being with Jackie??

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched the opening credits closely for the first time today, and I didn't get any kind of vibe either way, but that is interesting which ones weren't included in the family shots. I read at the soapnet board that when someone isn't in the opening credits at all, it means the aren't under a contract and are considered "recurring". I don't think anybody would miss Aggie.

I am finding myself having some sympathy for Amber and I feel weird even saying that...LOL I'm pretty sure she never went as far to plan someone's murder like Bill is doing to her right now. I thought maybe deep down he was good, but he swiped that thought from mind today.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I guess Aggie must have gone to recurring (like Bridget). No loss really ;).

I'm the same with Amber. They judge her so harshly, assume the worst with her and it seems very cruel.... but then she is framing Liam so they are kind of justified in thinking the way they do.

I wonder if they're intentionally slowly making Katie as ruthless as Bill. She started up being nice, but the more time she spends with Bill the more heart she seems to lose. Not sure I like her much any more.

Chief

08-09-2009

Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I'm not a huge fan of Amber or what she's doing but I really am pulling for her. All of the self-righteousness from everyone else is making me sick! They are really coming down on her way too hard and no one is thinking clearly. I hope Amber is able to take Bill's company from him as payback for the attempted murder charge he's inevitably going to have to face if he keeps this up.

I'm also looking forward to a Thomas and Brooke storyline, so they are together. I can't wait until Brooke returns to the s*x-starved woman she is and Ridge gets to know what it feels like for your son to steal your wife!

And to top that, I am soooooo waiting for Steffy to take Bill from Katie!! Hahaha! Steffy and Bill are two peas in a pod and are hot, hot, hot together!