TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 12, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: One Life To Live: Archive through April 12, 2011 users admin

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Monday, November 15, 2010 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
So sad to see Cole leave the show. Really liked him and Starr. They did a great over the past few years with their teen storylines. Loved the montage they showed on his last episode. Boohoo

Serate

08-21-2001

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
So can they send Marty to St Ann's and get her off the screen please?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Ditto Serate! Although I figured they might bring back her on screen and off screen husband since he quit All My Children, but with Cole gone I doubt it. They can always recast Cole I suppose.

Serate

08-21-2001

Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
From what I have read Frogi, for now there is no plan of recasting Cole because Buddy was so well liked.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I'm just disgusted with this latest round of messed up DNA tests. It's been done too many times.

Serate

08-21-2001

Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Me too.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, December 06, 2010 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Seriously!! How can anyone on a soap believe a DNA test unless they watched it being done from start to finish and knew if it was read properly?!!

I can't stand what they've done to Clint. He's not interesting, he's just very unlikable. Matthew looks idiotic with his hair slicked back & wearing a suit.

Marty can leave any second now! She can take Natalie with her. I've never warmed up to her and she's really not that hot that she's always getting all these guys & marrying them. I can't stand her with John.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, December 06, 2010 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Hahaha--Matthew does look ridiculous.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, December 06, 2010 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Marty going off on Starr was just the last straw to make her totally ridiculous...

i am surprised at how they have made james and "bobby" more likable ...i want starr and cole but they have made the transition easier ...

so besides the rex dna, is it obivious that the BE guy switched natalie's dna instead of Jessica's? which would mean John is the father after all -

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Monday, December 06, 2010 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
The BE guy just said that he switched the one that said Brody was not the father. I assume Clint wanted him to find Jessica's and switch it to Brody if Brody was not the father but since both Jessica and Natalie were in the system he could have switched Jessica's to make it look like Brody was the father OR he could have changed Natlie's from John to Brody. He might have changed it on the wrong girl. Think they left it wide open on that one and we will have to see what they do with it. Bottom line, we still don't really know.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, December 06, 2010 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I don't know and I don't care because in a few years they'll do more DNA tests and change everything again. How many fathers have the DNA tests shown were Rex's?

Sunrvrose

08-13-2001

Monday, December 06, 2010 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
I hate it that they are changing Clint into a DeMaira (days) type character.

I am seriously wondering if he is developing a "brain tumor" to explain his sudden evil.

Who is Marty's real life husband?

I guess I have always been in the minority who really like Natalie. I sure would like her to be happy.

When and why did Marty go off on Starr?

TIA.

Serate

08-21-2001

Monday, December 06, 2010 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Who is Marty's real life husband?

Thorsten Kaye , Zach on All My Kids

When and why did Marty go off on Starr?

Todd tricked Starr into signing a RO against Marty being around Hope. When Starr tried to apologize to Marty, Marty went off on her saying the whole situation - Cole shooting Eli - was Starr's fault.

I have never liked Natalie.

Clint - I think they are trying to turn him into Asa.

Serate

08-21-2001

Monday, December 06, 2010 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Marty can leave any second now! She can take Natalie with her. I've never warmed up to her and she's really not that hot that she's always getting all these guys & marrying them. I can't stand her with John

I couldn't stand either of them with or without John. lol

Marty is so into getting back at Natalie, that she's not even worrying about her bestest buddy Jess.

I wish Evangaline hadn't died and was back with John. Or just back period.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I agree. I know I used to get so mad at things Asa would do, but as my memory fails me now, it seems Clint is acting evil instead of maniuplating everyone to meet his desires like Asa did.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i just gotta say - i dont remember the last time i actually laughed out loud at a soap but when Echo fell in the chimney and looked up from the floor, it just was so funny to me - maybe just a much needed humorous moment in the show - and in life :-)

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I loved that scene, too, Legal. I thought that whole Christmas show as done really well.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I missed it! They showed an old show on AMC so I figured that would do the same on OLTL. I know I was power shopping to finish up getting Christmas gifts, but maybe I could have fit it in. :-)

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, January 10, 2011 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Cute salute to Nathan Fillion and Castle on today's show. Kelly (formerly married to the character Joey, who was played by Nathan Fillion) was in a book store and picked up Richard Castle's book with his picture on it. She was interested in it and told someone that Castle sure looked familiar.

Anyone else catch it?

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Monday, January 10, 2011 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I caught it Smokey. I loved Nathan Fillion as Joey when he was with Dorian. She asked the guy in the bookstore if the guy on the book cover looked familiar and the book store guy said No and she then shrugged and put the book away. Hmm and Castle is on ABC tonight. A little cross promo but done in a cute way.

Alwill

04-08-2006

Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwill a private message Print Post    
The old Todd is coming back next month......Yeah!!!!!

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Yes, that will be interesting. REally loving the show lately, lots of good storylines and it is not even sweeps month! I hope they don't cancel OLTL, I know it is much cheaper to produce then others so I hope it sticks around.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Funny when David and Dorian were talking about who would play David in the movie and Dorian Suggested Tuc Watkins, and David said not that old hack. I love David.

I like Kelly and John together.
Natalie and Brody, yuck. wish they would move to "England"

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I just wish they'd get this latest DNA switch thing over and done with, and then never do another DNA switch story line again. It's so old and so overdone.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Alwill I am so happy too! Even though I think they are ripping of the Roman Brady storyline from Days of Our Lives, I am still thrilled.

They kept both Roman's so I hope the keep both Todds. Tea and Blair can each have their own Todd, lol.