TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 08, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I never thought about daytime soaps needing to be renewed!

She is indeed nuts. A few months ago she was encouraging her 19 year old daughter to prostitute herself out to get the company back, not she's so worried about her darling 21 year old son she's forbidding him to see his stepmother.

I think it was one of the models groping Thomas and she's seeing things.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"If anything were to happen between our son and my wife my marriage would be over, I would take flight to safety, straight to you."

What a thing to say!?!?! Is she meant to be flattered by that, that she's his second choice if his first choice screws up?! Or is it meant to keep her keen regardless of her feelings?

I'd love it if next episode started with a slap! She's slapped Brooke enough, I think Ridge more than deserves the same medicine.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG Kitt! So how is this going to go after today?

I see two paths. Ridge has finally had enough and dumps Brooke, OR, (and I think most likely) Brooke and Thomas keep getting into trouble and Taylor jumps off a roof or shoots Brooke.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I swear I haven't read any recent spoilers, but I am predicting gun fire soon. It's been awhile since the last gun fire, and we are due.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
LOL! Taylor should take Ridge out, that's something I'd like to see. Or maybe Whip could do it!

I can't describe how much Ridge is driving me crazy! I couldn't believe Brooke today, asking him once more to forgive her... if you have to beg forgiveness every other day because he thinks there's even a chance you'd sleep with his son then you should kick him to the curb! The arrogance of that man is astounding.

(And yes I do know it's not real, honest!)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 20, 2010 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've got a spoiler! It's to do with the ending of tonight's show and presumably the next few weeks.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Liam wakes up with Amber there, (wrongly) assumes they had sex and is racked with guilt. Then later Amber discovers she's pregnant with Oliver's baby, but she pretends it's Liam's!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 20, 2010 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oh my

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, this is the first time I have seen that actress who plays Amber's mom since I was in high school in the 80's and she played Tina Lord. She looks almost exactly the same except her middle is just a little thicker. She is aging nicely.

(I just went and looked her up, Andrea Evans. I didn't realized she played Amber's mom in 2000, too, and has been on other soaps as recently as 2008)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's ending:

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I missed it. Ooops

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was relieved Brooke didn't start kissing back.

And I think Amber's boink list size is approaching Brooke's.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'll put it in a spoiler box, in case you intend to catch it online, but this is what happened at the end of the show:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Thomas and Brooke are flying home from their press event in Paris. Brooke falls asleep on the seat on the airplane, Thomas ogles her for a bit then leans over and kisses her on the lips! Then she opens her eyes and the show ends!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes Naja, I was shocked about Amber and Marcus, he always seemed like such a nice guy, and I thought they were setting him up with Dayzee.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 17, 2011 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ok, so now Nick has a spot on his lung. I really don't like these cancer story lines. Like we aren't all terrified enough that it could happen to us.

eta: and why so soon after Stephanie's cancer?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 17, 2011 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wondered that too, and Stephanie's cancer was also lung cancer I think. I don't know if they're trying to make the point that younger people get lung cancer too? Or that smoking's a big factor? Either way I think we already know and don't really want to see it on tv.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 17, 2011 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I wonder if Brooke is somehow involved in this storyline - Stephanie is the only one who knows, confides in Brooke about Nick as Brooke is now her confidante, and as a result Nick and Brooke get closer... we know they are always trying to break up Brooke and Ridge.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's a good insight, Kitt. It hadn't occurred to me.

75% of today's show was Stephanie lecturing Nick on the dangers and dirtiness of smoking. I laughed when Nick finally decided to leave out of aggravation, and when he got outside, the first thing he did was go to light a cigar, and then at the last second, he decided not to light it. Ha, like it's that easy.

All I can guess is that they got lots of complaint mail for showing Nick smoking cigars.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 21, 2011 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hmmm seems like it's all just going to be a public service announcement on the dangers of smoking.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 21, 2011 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, today's message was about second hand smoke. I really hope they are done with it after today.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 21, 2011 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too, a bit too lecture-y for my tastes.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
This is getting kind of old. I do not smoke and my SO has COPD, so I know the dangers. I do not like being lectured every day on a soap!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I know, it's way too much. I'm not a smoker either, in fact I'm a pretty avid anti-smoker as I'm allergic to the smoke, but all the same, I don't think preaching is going to stop anyone smoking, and it's more likely to get people angry.

I think the guests at this support group thing are real life sufferers. The way the lady today spoke it seems like she wasn't an actress, or wasn't speaking in a scripted way. Then it seems very out of place for Stephanie, a made up character with made up cancer to tell her story... I think B&B have missed the mark and I'll be glad when this part's over.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I give up. I did not make it through yesterday's show. Can someone post here when they stop the PSA episodes?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
LOL, I know someone else who's doing the same! Yesterday was that anniversary episode, so maybe they will improve from here.

I'll post when then stop!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A little bit of other stuff today but still the same old same old with Nick (and now Aggie's at it too) but he did throw his cigars on the fire, so maybe the story's nearing an end. This is what else happened:

Amber's living in a trailer park with her mum now, so Hope thinks that's why she's claiming she's pregnant with Liam's baby. Hope makes Amber take a pregnancy test in front of her, which is of course positive, so now Hope and Liam are scared.

Brooke and Bill have lunch to discuss their kids. Seems like Bill doesn't know about the thing with Amber, and I presume next episode Brooke's going to tell him and he'll insist on a blood test.