TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 29, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 29, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So how is Stephanie going to escape lung cancer? Notice she still hasn't had a definite diagnosis yet. I don't like these kind of story lines. I hope it was all mistake.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's hard when they do this stuff - I'd rather they were eaten by a bear ;) or something when they want to leave... if this is actually an intended end for the character. Because she's avoiding the doctor now it could be that eventually (months later) she'll be persuaded and they'll find it's a mystery virus, a la House, and can be cured.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today when Amber was assuring Nick "The thing that happened before won't happen again", what was she talking about? The last time she was on the show was way before I started watching.

And that was so cute how Ridge announced Brooke was back with the company, and Stephanie didn't freak out...LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think she was just talking about the kiss, from the end of Friday's episode. I can't remember for sure, but I don't think the last time she was here overlapped with Nick being there - I think he came later. If they did co-exist on the show I don't remember them interacting much.

Hee hee, Steffi has lost her biggest ally :-) :-) :-)

Did I hear it right and the position Ridge offered Steffi was at Forrester International? Hope that means we see less of her!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ooooh, that had completely slipped my mind that they had kissed. Thanks, Kitt.

And I hope Steffi going international. I think the only way to save her character is to get rid of her for awhile so we can have some time to forget how much we hate her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They must have got the new-Thomas for some storyline or other, so we could get rid of her and have him instead :-). It's funny how he sounds just like old-Thomas, then I look up and he has a different face.

By the way, Naja, that extended-screen thing you showed me has been sooooo good! I've got something playing on tv now while I'm typing away, it's magic :-).

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so happy you got it to work without any trouble :-) It sure makes having to watch one of our tv shows online more tolerable :-)

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yes, Amber was talking about the kiss...and I 'pray' that Steffi goes away...goodness she is evil....
and I for one almost love it when ether 'steffeni or brook' are dying or some odd thing that brings the two of them together....I usually can not stand queen Steffeni, but right now, Im really enjoying her and Brook together..

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Monday, October 11, 2010 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Last time Amber was around, she deliberately got Ridge and Bridget stuck in a big hole out in the snow. They both almost froze to death. Amber was probably talking about kissing Nick, though lol.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ewwwwwwwwww..... did they change the Thomas actor so that he and Brooke could have a fling?! It was all getting a bit creepy today and if it had been the original actor it would all have been waaaay too oedipal.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was there an episode yesterday? We didn't have it here, because of the SF Giants Parade, but I thought it would be online... but CBS still doesn't have yesterday's episode up. Was there a new episode?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
No, it was a rerun Kitt

But today...Amber got reamed...yae!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooooops, someone's in trouble!

Is it me or is Oliver getting more and more pathetic by the second? He always seemed such a nice guy but every day he seems to lose more of his personality.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I dont think its you Kitt, and it seems he does not look as attractive ether...I like the other guy that Hope is hanging with now...(name?). I wonder how Amber will get out of this....she is screwed!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Liam. He's sweet, but nowhere near as hot as Oliver was before he became such a dolt.

Yeah, surely she's fired. Her original designs were awful so she hasn't even got that to offer. And she stole the designs from Hope, who's probably the closest Nick's got to a daughter, and stole from Aggie's brother! Hard to see how anyone would give her a second chance after that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oliver is acting a bit whimpy, but on the other hand I thought he was looking a little more handsome because he got rid of his Justin Bieber hair. That look annoys me on anybody.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, November 08, 2010 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bill Spencer standing up and clapping at the end was funny!

Well Thomas did get a reaction!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I knew Thomas was going to do that... Taylor is going to think it was Brooks idea,..Thomas better tell the truth or this is going to be another 'beating down' for Brook..

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was convinced as soon as they had that conversation where Brooke said how much like Ridge Thomas was, that he was going to get a bit out of hand at some point. It will all be blamed on Brooke, as usual.

And note it seemed like Whip encouraged him to do something bold, so Taylor will blame Whip as well and go running to Ridge... and Ridge will blame Brooke and go running back to Taylor. And we're back to that again.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today it felt like we are being set up to see a really big Brooke scandal. Like the kiss was something silly and small, but now the really big scandal will happen. You don't think she will actually sleep with Thomas, do you? I hope not, but I got that feeling when he went to see her today.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When he walked in the door in the dark it really felt like he was going to kiss her! I think they're setting up that she is attracted to him for because he's so like a young Ridge, but I can't believe even Brooke would actually sleep with him! If the writers go there I think they should be fired! ;)

I hate how they never have Brooke or anyone come back with answers to some of Ridge, Taylor and Stephanie's hypocrisy. Ridge kissed Bridget who not only was Brooke's daughter but also someone he had thought was his sister by blood for the first 20 or so years of her life. Taylor not just kissed but lived with Rick for quite a while, and I think they even spoke about marriage. And Taylor and Stephanie encouraged Steffi to practically prostitute herself to get the company back from Bill Spencer <takes breath> so how on earth can they put so much blame and disgust on Brooke when their 25(?) year old son kisses her without her permission!

Just had to get that off my chest!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, November 15, 2010 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wonder where Thomas is going with that speech today...

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am curious what Taylor screamed about at the end of the show. That woman is going nuts.

On an up note, B&B was just renewed for 2 more years today.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Naja, I think your right..she is 'nuts'...?