TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 23, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: One Life To Live: Archive through August 23, 2010 users admin

Wink

10-06-2000

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wink a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched the show in a couple of weeks because of the Olympics. Can someone tell me how Stacey died?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Stacey walked on a frozen lake and feel through. No body was found.

Wink

10-06-2000

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wink a private message Print Post    
Thanks Frogi. So I guess that means at some point she'll rise from the dead. Same old, same old.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
They could not find her body and said they would have to wait until spring when things thawed so totally setting it up for her return at some point. Plus, her friend(can't remember her name)left some boots at the edge of the pond as a tribute to Stacey and surprise, surprise, the boots disappeared by the end of the show.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Rex did dive in to try to get her - for what its worth....

maybe there will be a recasting when she comes back....

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Friday, March 05, 2010 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
I have missed SO much of this. I have been keeping up via spoilers. Do you really think Stacey would fake her own death? I'm not sure what her motivation would be.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Friday, March 05, 2010 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
I don't think the part will be recast any time soon, if at all. Articles I read said that Stacey was not a character people loved to hate, they just hated her. Not the actress, the character.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
With all the characters that are being being written off this show in the next couple of months, I wonder how this show will survive.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
but i think those are characters who are secondary - its nice to see old characters even if just temporary

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Who's being written off? I need to go to soapcentral and read the spoilers.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I can't stand this "teen" Jessica. Jessica was NEVER this bratty as a teen. This is like a teenage Tess maybe.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's the only way they can give the impression that she IS teen Jessica.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i dislike teen jessica too - SO immature - but i agree, maybe that is the only way to portray her as 13 years younger in memory

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Probably wouldn't mind this Jessica so much if I wasn't actually watching OLTL when Jess was a teen.

I think they can show her only remembering being in love with Christian without all the whiny and brattiness. Thank the lord for Tivo I can FF right past her.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Is this show not getting too confusing to follow without a flow chart?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I think it's stupid and confusing.

Wink

10-06-2000

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wink a private message Print Post    
Have they explained yet how Mitch was a match for Shane's transplant since he apparently is not Rex's father?

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
He may be Rex's father, by someone else. I think I'll just start writing my own version. Can't get any stranger. LOL

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
You don't have to be related to someone to be a blood donor or a marrow donor, although it's long odds for the latter.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Are they REALLY killing off Tea? I figured they would find some miracle cure, but I am starting to believe she is really leaving the show.

Shel

07-27-2005

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
She's going off to some special Hospice place to 'die in comfort' -- which means we won't see it happen, leaving it open for her to come back someday. Just because the nurses will proclaim her dead to Todd and Dani doesn't mean she really will be.

Pretty much, unless we get to witness some kind of catastrophic event to the body (decapitation would be a good example, lol), then some kind of rewriting can always be done to bring a character back. Even when it's on screen and complete death is assured, it's been done before. :-)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Nobody "really" dies on a soap, but I was wondering if she is actually leaving the show. Like do we know if her contract is up?

Shel

07-27-2005

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
I can't find ANY info on her contract status. One site said she signed a 2-yr contract in Dec '08, but nothing else recent.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
You guys made me go digging at soapcentral to see if anyone had a thread about whether Tea is leaving or not. I wondered about this, too. I found one. If you want to read it, here it is:

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?624596-Is-TEA-really-LEAV-ING-SPOILERS-welcome

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Found this more recent article about Tea.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/onelifetolive/news/id/11195/