TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 14, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
One name being brought up over soapnet is Morgan. I have no idea who she is.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh Morgan DeWitt! She was psycho! She kidnapped the twins!

You have to look at the wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_DeWitt

just for this:

After deciding to get herself artificially inseminated, Morgan changed her mind, realising she didn't want just any man's baby ... she wanted Ridge's baby. Unfortunately, Ridge and Taylor weren't keen on the idea. When Taylor was out of town, she tricked Ridge into sleeping with her, convincing him that Taylor had okayed Ridge donating his sperm to allow Morgan to get pregnant, and had even given her blessing to them doing it 'the old-fashioned way'. Taylor, of course, had done nothing of the sort.

Who but Ridge would take another woman's word that his own wife had given him permission to sleep with her?!!? Actually it sounds like something Nick would do.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, I hope she is the mom. She's sounds crazy. And I hope she comes back to the show, too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I found something that may make more sense. It's a post someone made at the CBS B&B board.

Quote from a poster
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
"Liam's parents are ERIC AND Shelia.

I read an article that says Liam was told his father was a Forrester at the time he was born but Ridge is NOT really a Forrester and the article said Liam only believes Ridge is his father but his father will be another character on the show. Shelia was with child when she left the show if I remember correctly."

If this is true, the only info Liam has is that his dad is a Forrester, not that Ridge is his Dad.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interesting. And it would tie in with the talks of that woman returning.

I've also seen some speculation that Liam is short for William and therefore Bill Spencer is the dad, but then it doesn't make sense he's saying it's Ridge with such certainty.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
After Morgan tricked Ridge into getting her pregnant, she and Taylor were arguing and Morgan fell over the balcony and lost the baby. That's why she stole one of the twins from Taylor and Ridge. I don't remember Sheila sleeping with any Forresters after she had that baby with James Warrick. Who knows who Liam's daddy will turn out to be!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 16, 2010 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, today Liam said him mom was "Kelly Hopkins", she was a model, and she's dead. I looked for her name in B&Bs wiki, and I don't see anything about her. Ridge swears he has never met her.

And the way Thorne seemed to burst into the room at just the right time is making me think it's possible that Thorne is his dad. I could see Thorne having had a fling with one of the models.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 16, 2010 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they made her up for the purpose of being Liam's mother. So it seems like it could be practically anyone in LA! I'm thinking the Bill-William-Liam connection is the most likely now.

It would amuse me if poor long neglected Thorne was the daddy!

I wonder if all rich families go around slapping and hitting people! You'd thought they'd be extra cautious of being sued.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
It's about time they gave Thorne a story. I like him, I think they are really missing out by not giving him any storylines.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was thinking....

It appears Hope and Liam will be falling in love (they kissed today). And what would be the worst thing to happen for them? For Liam and Hope to end up related somehow. So who would be included on the list for them to end up related? Thorne would be out because he's not blood related to Hope, as well as Ridge.

Who would that leave? I think it leaves Deacon.

eta: maybe even Storm, the Logan brother that died to give Katie her heart.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think so... just Deacon and Storm. It's hard to even pin down a time to limit it to as it's hard to know his intended age and even if we did know his age, that doesn't mean we know what time to look for the father, because kids on BnB suffer curious growth spurts ;).

Thorne is really owed a storyline, I would like it to be him. If his daughter Alexandra reappears, who should be around Hope's age, and makes a beeline for Liam, they can play the brother and sister game with them instead!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Had a look for spoilers on this - no success - but I did find Thomas is going to change actor. Weirdly old-Thomas is meant to be back, briefly, until August 27th, then new-Thomas appears September 22. As we haven't seen Thomas for a while you'd have thought the August 27th one would be new-Thomas too.

New-Thomas is Adam Gregory, who was Ty Collins on 90210 (presumably that's the remake). Apparently he's mad at his mum for giving Steffy all her shares, and is going to work with the Logans.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Is it my imagination, or has Liam gone from clean shaven to trying to grow in that same kind of jaw-line beard that Bill has?

And about the old Thomas...Maybe since he won that daytime emmy a couple months ago he got some better offers? I know I almost fell out of my chair that he won, seeing as how we rarely ever saw him, or even liked him for that matter.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
omigosh! Compare Liam's baby jawline beard from how it looked Thurs compared to Friday...They already dyed it slightly darker in just one day! I do think they are trying to make it look like Bill's beard.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
btw, does anybody know where to buy that big string of hanging round lanterns that Oliver hung for his little party with Hope? I can only find tiny round lanterns on a strings, or big ones made of paper...The ones he hung surely weren't made of paper. We just had a roof extension built over our deck, and those would fun to put in it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, I think it's Bill now... Liam's like a blonder version of him.

I didn't notice the lanterns specifically. Did you get a screen grab?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
No, no cap. It's not that important. I have to curb my spending anyhow, so it's best I don't find them...LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if my first inclination about Liam's may be right after I just looked at this spoiler post at soapnet. The very last thing says:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
--Thorne shares a revelation regarding his past

http://forums.soapnet.go.com/n/..../

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That does sound suspicious, but have you seen today's episode, particularly the ending?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 23, 2010 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched it Kitt. It sure does seem like it's going to be Bill.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It seems like it's all solved too easily by Bill being Liam's dad. So I am going back to my guess that it's Thorne. (I reserve the right to change my mind again...LOL)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It is a bit too easy. And in that photo he had Thorne was way up front, with Bill behind.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought of something funny, Kitt.

They started the DNA tests on yesterday's shows. I think it would be funny if the tests came back that neither of them were Liam's father, BUT, the tests do show that Thorne is Liam's brother...LOL

And then Eric ends up being Liam's father.

This idea came to me only because Stephanie is so disgusted with the idea of Liam being related to the family. And being Eric's son would tick her off the most since it would mean he had another affair back then.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
LOL, Stephanie is such a piece of work, she doesn't have a ncie thing to say about anyone! It would definitely serve her right if Liam was darling Eric's son.

I think he's going to be Bill's though now, because Thorne is so nice and welcoming, they can't let there actually be a happy ending.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was wondering whether Rick was really interested in Jackie or not! He amuses me with his "picking up the pieces!"