TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 13, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The only thing that scares me is that if things turn out ok with Brooke and Ridge, then you know for sure the writers will make it turn out bad for Hope. No way they will give both those women a happy ending for this story line. (IMO)

Chief

08-09-2009

Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
OMG! Say it ain't so!! I can't stand Brooke and will be happy when she leaves. But I swear that woman has more lives than a cat. She's never had to suffer consequences for anything she's done. At best, she goes through a little heartache for a couple of episodes and all is forgiven. Drat!

If Ridge picks Brooke over his daughter, all H-E-double hockey sticks is going to break loose. By him wanting everyone to be happy and get along, he means as long as HE gets what he wants. He and Eric are the sorriest excuses for men on TV! LOL

I hope Steffy turns her attention to getting rid of Ridge from the company. After getting the company back and putting him back in charge, he does this to her? She should show him what it feels like to be left out.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Monday, July 12, 2010 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Steffy deserves whatever she gets at this point. I want her to get a heaping dose of her own medicine.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought it was weird today how they zoomed in on Jason Castro's picture when Hope was playing his song at the pool, but I just got back online and I see a CBS press release saying he is going to guest star on the 29th and 30th of this month.

(He was an American Idol contestant in season 7, 4th place)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if that means Hope's not going to Boston. I kind of presume she isn't, because I haven't heard that the actress was leaving, but storywise it would make sense for her still to go, even if Brooke tells Ridge.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 16, 2010 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Something I thought I'd never say:

Ridge seemed quite sweet today.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 16, 2010 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, there were a couple moments there I thought Ridge was going to start laughing...LOL

I hope this means next week get to start seeing Steffy finally get what's coming to her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 16, 2010 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That would make me very happy, Naja!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 16, 2010 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
wow, here's a big page of spoilers for "week of July 19 and beyond".

http://forums.soapnet.go.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 16, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah oh. Not good news ahead then!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really had to FF through the Aggie and Nick bedroom scenes. If they said anything important, I missed it. I think I am just used to the Brooke and Ridge ones, because they don't seem bug me as much.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh gallant Nick, stepping once up once again to heal a lady with his magic.... touch.

I think the guy who the techie played Steffy's tape to is Donna's ex (Marcus' father). I don't know if he used to have hair or a beard but I hardly recognised him.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Nick gets on my last nerve. He sure is one to condemn Bridget when he got Katie pregnant and then was sleeping with Katie again in the house he shared with Bridget the VERY DAY that Bridget moved out. Bridget moved out and he moved Katie right in. Not to mention all the crap he pulled with Brooke while he was supposed to love Bridget. Now he's moved right on to Aggie (whom I cannot stand). Why do the writers of this show insist on writing characters that seem to HAVE no character?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I know it's not going to be Steffy who actually messes with Brooke's Tribute video by adding the incriminating things, but I sure am hoping she gets blamed for it...LOL

I am totally looking forward to today's how. It starts here in 15 minutes. Nothing could make me leave the house if I didn't have to today. It's close to 100 degrees out there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooops! I agree, blame Steffy!!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, July 23, 2010 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
lol Naja and Kitt....I knew this secret would never be solid...obviously.!
But this was brutal...
and if that was Donnas X...Marcus father...why would he want to hurt Donna's sister is such a way.... 'to get the company'??? I dont get the motive....but I cant stand Steph...so we shall see......I just watched it...im a vcr oldie.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When I have sex with my daughter's husband by mistake I always go and reminisce about the happy times I had with her... at the Hollywood sign!?!?!??!?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha, she even prayed a little :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 06, 2010 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm feeling so bad for Oliver, because I feel the writers made him do something he wouldn't do, and now he's getting (most probably rightfully) dumped by Hope for it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think there was another one of those inside jokes on the show today.

At one point while she was upset, Hope said something like "And who knows where my biological father is."

I wanted to tell her he's been on Young and Restless...LOL

I wonder if he's coming back to B&B? I got that feeling.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 09, 2010 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
With Amber back it's a good time to start playing with that. I really liked Deacon, not sure why as he was a bad boy, but I wouldn't mind seeing him back.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
End of today's show.... I did NOT expect that!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was a shocker!

I went over to soapnet board, and one posted reminded everyone that years ago Stephanie talked some girl that Ridge got pregnant into having an abortion. Maybe she didn't actually do it?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah. Was that that short woman, who was childhood friend or something? She was an interior designer I think. But I might be confused!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 13, 2010 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The character I was thinking of was Samantha Kelly, but there's nothing in the character bio about it so I think I was confused. I remember the scenario but not who the girl was!