TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 09, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thomas hardly seemed to be in it this year!

Writing?! They've recycled the same story for the last five years! Mind you I don't watch any other soap to know if they're better.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Hold on to your hats for this one...

B&B just won the biggest and final award of the night for "Outstanding Drama"!

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Geezely crap, do any of the awards people actually watch B&B? Thomas was barely even ON the show the past year, and as for the other awards...bwahahahahaha!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, same for me. I don't watch any other soaps to know if the others are better, but I just assumed they were. Maybe we don't have it as bad as we thought...LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I've watched bits and pieces at my Mom's house. I watch The Young and the Restless so that would be the only one I could compare it to. But I really can't imagine it being the best soap.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I think they won because they submitted the Betty White episodes. I can't see it being anything else. It's been pretty unwatchable lately, at least for me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize it until they said it on the show last night, but B&B won for best Drama last year, too.

I finally figured out how long I have been watching. It's only been since May of 2007. I tuned in to see if Constantine Maroulis could act. He left the show after a couple months, but I stayed. So even the repeated story lines seem new to me at this point.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 28, 2010 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I meant to post earlier, and now don't have the link, but the actress who plays Donna had her baby last week! I think it was a boy.

I guess the Donna storyline is going to go away soon, for her maternity leave.

Chief

08-09-2009

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Kitt, I think so. Donna's character will be gone for a couple of months probably, and then they'll (writers) will pick up with her storyline about the divorce from Eric and all. And speaking of which ... I like Dollar Bill and Katie. I just wish Bill would stop trying to use Donna to do his bidding for the company!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I also like Bill and Katie, and Im tierd of them always making Brook the bad girl..although the Grad party thing was way outa control...Why can they not give her a break somtime.. have a feeling that now that Brigit is toast to Nick, he will run to Brook...(after Steffy unleashes her vile-ness)...and then the whole thing will repeat its self again and again....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Amber! Is she going to notice her ex-husband and ex-sister-in-law have had total body changes since she last saw them?!

Naja, in case you don't know, Amber used to be married to Rick, and looked after a baby called "Little Eric," who was actually her cousin(?)'s baby - can't remember why they were saying it was theirs... there might have been some baby mix-up??

The boy turned out to be fathered by Deacon Sharp, who was Bridget's husband, and also is the father of Hope. Last time I saw the baby, Deacon was calling him "Little D" but Amber was still looking after him, but I don't know if that's changed since Deacon and Amber have been on that other soap... anyone?

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Amber's mom was looking after Little D, whose name is Eric. He ran away from her, in LA, to Amber on Y&R right before she left to come back to B&B. This caused Amber and her husband, Daniel, to split up. Amber came back to LA to take care of Eric, as he wants to be called. Deacon was paying Amber's mom to watch him, but she wasn't. Deacon, last we saw was in jail in GC (Y&R).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ladytex. I was hoping we might get Deacon back, I always liked him, not sure why. Guess not if he's in jail.

Convenient Amber is single... wonder if they're going to start it up again with Rick.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info. That sure explains why they were talking about Bridget probably not liking that she is there.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Bridget probably doesn't like her also because she was carrying on with Rick when she was supposedly the nanny to Rick and Bridget. Another case of premature aging, lol...
Amber got pregnant but wasn't sure if the baby belonged to Rick or to Usher (yes, that Usher). Once baby was born, it was obviously Rick's. Baby died, so Amber got her cousin Becky to give her Becky's baby. Becky died, Deacon found out about the baby (he was the father) and was suing for custody.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was the baby mix up that got me into BnB. The show was on right before the lunchtime news, and I kept seeing cliffhangers which were something to do with the baby having a birthmark on his bottom that would prove he wasn't Amber's. It got me hooked!

Was Usher just being a character in the show, or was he being Usher the singer?!

Oh, and how old is Little D/E right now? Have they aged him? He should be older than Hope, which would make him about 10 years younger than his mother would be now.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Usher was a character in the show, was a friend of Amber's just getting started on his musical career.

Little D is about 14/15 it looked like

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd have liked to have seen Usher back then! I was going to say he must have looked young, but he still does.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big but partly predictable spoiler for the week after next:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Nick's evening with Aggie leads to their making love.

Chief

08-09-2009

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Whoo! Kit, I think I knew it was going to come to that. And this time, she'll be carrying his child again - for a different reason!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Good spoiler, Kitt, thanks.

Darn, I just don't like Aggie. Why is this all any of her business anyway?

I have a spoiler I read this morning, but since I don't have the page in front of me, I will type it out in my own words.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Brooke ends up spilling all the beans to Ridge about Steffy blackmailing her. But guess what? Ridge takes Brooke's side and makes Steffy welcome Brooke back to company with open arms!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh! Stephanie's daughter Felicia is coming back in September.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Id like that Naja....I want Brook to come back, I just wish she would have told the truth in the first place....I cant stand steffi's smugness..

And I dont mind Aggie....after the way princess Briget treated her...like a stall breeder...I cant stand Briget....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brooke should definitely have told Ridge. It's one thing to not tell Hope, but she could have got Ridge to intervene and at least tried to make Steffy shut her mouth. Very happy they're not following the usual Ridge abandoning Brooke storyline this time.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, July 09, 2010 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
agree Kitt