TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 01, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 01, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought Jackie was going to sacrifice her marriage for Owen for a while there but no, she's gone a completely different tack!

So going forward we're either going to get
a) Owen finds out then she loses the baby or
b) she carries the baby to term, and after Nick's fallen completely in love with the baby, the baby needs something medical and they find out Owen is the father.

Poor old Nick. "His" first baby turned out to be Ridge's, "his" second baby turned out to be Dante's, his third ended up with a different mother than intended, and now "his" fourth will be Owen's. Still, that's what happens when you sleep with your wife's MOTHER!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 07, 2010 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I sure hope Donna had a stunt double today...LOL I was really laughing out loud when Donna got dumped into the exterminator's truck, and almost everyone was out there watching it drive away...haha

Oh, and I wanted to mention that I think Brooke is really a crappy sister to Donna.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 07, 2010 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same, but if she had a stunt double the stunt double had a baby bump too!

Yep, none of those sisters support each other really. Brooke specifically should know never to side with a Forrester over family.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 10, 2010 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The way Jackie was acting today (hysterical and going on and on about the possibility of the baby not even being born), I am getting the funny feeling there may be an accident or attempted murder that Jackie will get the blame for. Especially since Brooke witnessed Jackie and Bridget arguing, even though she didn't hear the words.

Does anybody else get the feeling Bridget is in for some kind of accident (or not so accident) after today's show?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, May 10, 2010 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure, there was definitely something weird going on but I don't know if it was just bad writing! Really though, it seems very unlikely Bridget's going to carry this baby to term, given the problems she has and the stress she's under... but I guess Jackie doesn't have much interest in the life of the baby if it isn't her blood grandchild.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"I know you work well in lingerie, Steffi, isn't that how you got the company back?!"

And Steffi said "ho!" I didn't know they could say that on day time tv!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh, how cruel was that "ho" sign today? Remember back when we really liked Steffi and felt so bad that she lost her sister? I take it all back.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And Ridge is just such a wet blanket. He just looks at his step daughter struggling up there and sighs as if "well, what can you do?" Get up there and help her out for God's sake!

Then he thinks Steffi is being "a little evasive." Yep, that's it Ridge.

And Taylor is a psychologsit, shouldn't she have a bit of a clue that her daughter's a psycho?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Awww, Owen was so happy when he found out he was the real father :-). He actually said "kowabunga"...LOL

Jackie is going to freak out that Bridget spilled the bean!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I think it is funny how Brooke's daughter is more like Taylor in actions and character and Taylor's daughter is so like Brooke! lol Hope is so saccharine, ugh! Not really liking the Steffy character either, but Hope bores me to ears the way Sharon does on Y&R. JMHO

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How someone, anyone in Steffy's life isn't going up to her and telling her she's psychotic and needs serious psychiatric counselling I don't know. Surely someone would be concerned with her behaviour?

Yep, looking forward to the Jackie fall out today!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok, I think I figured out what Stephen is doing with Pammy. I think he is trying to turn Pammy against Stephanie, so much so that Pammy tries to murder Stephanie. What makes me think this is yesterday's show where Stephen is talking to Brooke, and Brooke says Pammy is capable of murder. And then sort of under his breath Stephen says "Yes, she is", and looks like he went into a deep thought. Or maybe he will set it up where it looks like Pammy tries to murder Stephanie, and he tries to do it himself. Doesn't Stephen have some violence in his past? I'm not sure since he really hasn't been a big part of the show since I have been watching. But I sure am finding this Stephen/Pammy thing interesting.

And did I miss it? Has anybody mentioned to Nick yet that the baby isn't his?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't want to, but couldn't help myself. I checked the spoiler boards and they are saying this:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Stephen romances Pammy, he buys a gun from a guy named Mike Guthrie, and somehow he gets Pammy off her meds.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Pammy's more likely to murder Stephen than Stephanie when it comes down to it! (Not a hole in your theory - a hole in his plan!)

Nope, I don't think Nick's been told yet.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
yep, Nick is the only one that doesnt know....lol

and as for Pammy....she is such a nut job that who knows what she could be convinced to do..but I am liking that somthing new is happening..

as for Steph and 'whats his face' getting back togeather...the day after filing for divorse is just gross.....gross gross gross....the way these guys go back and forth is just 'crazy times'.... and quick question about thier little family gathering for the foresters...where is the daughter that almost died of cancer??....she just disapeared...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You mean Felicia? She appears off and on, but wasn't there yesterday (the flowers came from her and Kristen). The one I wonder about is Alexandria, Thorne's daughter. She was about Hope's age, so if they've aged Hope then Alexandria should be around too. (Not to mention RJ.)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok, thanks for the confirmation that Nick doesn't know yet. I am always missing a few minutes here and there when I get sidetracked.

And Kitt, you're sure are right about the hole in Stephen's plan...LOL!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
oops, Kitt, I meant "You sure are right".

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Wow, almost forgot about Thornes daughter and the little RJ... yea, they should be full grown by now and ready for action....
Thanks!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG...That just felt so weird watching Stephen and Pammy kiss today!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
yea, it was creepy for sure...lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah-oh, they mentioned the "Sheila" word! Are they finally going to bring her back??

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had to look up Sheila because she was on way before I started watching. WOW, she's a nutcase. Murderer, kidnapper, general psycho. From what I read, she died on Y&R, so there would have to be another "back from the grave" story.

Also, something really bad must be going to happen at Hope's party. I think that threat Brooke made to Steffy just made her more determined to get the job done.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I read the graduation party was going to be a masked ball, so I'm thinking Steffi is going to pretend to be Hope and sweetie-pie Oliver is going to think Hope is succumbing to his advances when actually it's slutty ho Steffi.

I saw the last reoccurrence of Sheila (on B&B, don't watch Y&R) and she was a complete psycho then, but apparently she's been in the show several times doing her psycho thing. Interesting that she's dead on Y&R... I wonder if it's a relative who'll be back, or the old favourite, a twin sister.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Sheila's sister was just killed on Y&R last month, but her daughter is on the loose ... jus' sayin'