TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 04, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 04, 2010 users admin

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
It was a beautiful thing...LOL..... why does it always end when Im dying to see the 'bomb' go off...... after how Saint Briget treated Angie....this could only be good....Hope they dont make us wait...

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dangit! I had totally forgotten that we don't get a new show until Monday because of basketball. I was thinking to myself that was too good of a cliffhanger for a Wednesday, and I was right ;/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I looked for the recording and it wasn't there :-(.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read that Jennifer Gareis, the actress who plays Donna, is pregnant. Now I understand why Pammy called her fat the other day. I guess they are just pretending she gains some weight. They say she is due in early summer, so she's got to be 5 or 6 months along already. Now every time she is on the screen, I'll just be checking out her tummy to see if I notice it changing...LOL

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Naja, I noticed a couple weeks ago in an outfit she was wearing that she was prob pregnant, but wasnt sure....Thanks!
I was bummed 'no' show today..... will it be on tomorrow...or is it still more basketball....uggg

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 22, 2010 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I knew it! crap crap... Now Bridget and Aggie are BFFs again.

I swear to God I never thought I would ever use the term "BFF". I am almost embarrassed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 22, 2010 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
One thing I have been wanting to mention....I bet the producers are ticked off now that they killed off Betty White as Steph and Pammy's mom...LOL

(because she seems to have some kind of renewed star power right now)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 22, 2010 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes! They'd have loved the Betty publicity now!

I forgot to bump watch today - or maybe Donna wasn't on, I don't remember seeing her.

I'm not sure the term bff is suitable for Bridget and Aggie, if I were Bridget I'd be very scared right now!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Her baby bump was huge today! When she opened the double doors to enter Eric's office, they gave us the straight on full view. They must have known we wanted to see...LOL Part of the time she tried to hide it with a big purse. That didn't work very well :-)

It's pretty funny watching Pammy tease Donna about it.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Naja, thats prob my favorite part about the whole show right now...the ribbing between those two.......

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness she must be ready to pop!! Her face even looks different, I think it suits her!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who put a bee in Eric's bonnet?! Where did that come from? I suspect it's a plot to get them estranged for, oh, about three months of maternity leave.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I agree Kitt :-) They will break up until maternity leave is over.

I did want to run up to Eric and kick him in the behind when he passionately kissed Stephanie. Did you notice Stephanie is slimmer now? You can especially tell in her neck and chest area. Her neck seems so much longer and it makes her look a little younger.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 29, 2010 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, just noticed that right now, her neck is very slim compared to how she was.

They never did finish that story about Donna and Marcus' dad.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 09, 2010 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
During the presentation today, they showed a photo on the screen with Stephanie and Eric and all their kids. But who is the blonde woman in the photo at the lower left? Do Stephanie and Eric have another daughter we never see?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They have a daughter called Kristen, who we see once every five years or so, it might have been her??? She's late 30s I'd guess. I haven't seen the show yet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I do think it must be her, Kitt. I forget when I started watching (was it 3 years ago?), but she hasn't been on the show in that time so I have never seen her.

and WOW, do you think Beth is dead after falling into the pool after arguing with Steph? We sure are past due for a murder trial on this show..LOL (I started watching back when they were in the middle of Ridge being in a murder of trial)

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Saturday, April 17, 2010 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
pfft, if it was Steph, there will be no murder trial. The Forresters are able to manipulate the justice system so they never pay for their crimes. Just as Steph and Taylor, the alcoholic doctor that didn't even lose her license after dwi killing Thorne's wife ...

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yep, the Foresters always get off...also when Taylor and Ridges son tried to blow up Rick...and many more.
This show is perfect though...30mins is just the right amount of time for it...any more and I would probly pass..
and speaking of Thorne'....where is his little daughter...should she not be showing up soon in her late teens and just ready for revenge for her Mommy???

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've been away... what happened to Beth!? I'm going to have to do a hulu marathon tomorrow!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 2:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yay! Kitt made it home :-)

Beth drowned in the Forrester pool after a fight with Stephanie :-( Her Alzheimer's had gotten a lot worse since the last time we saw her. During the argument, Stephanie threw this little lace thing of Beth's into the pool and walked away. I guess Beth tried to get it out of the pool and drowned (they didn't actually show us that part, we only saw her floating in the pool when Donna found her). The paramedics tried to revive her, but couldn't.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was touch and go on the flight but luckily in the end it took off as planned! Very happy to be home!

Wow! I'm not sure how I feel about that - it's like they've taken the easy option on Beth's storyline, but then again I'm not sure I'd have wanted to watch the drawn out version of her storyline at lunchtime anyway.

I watched the first one I'd missed last night and it seems like Bridget is thinking she might be pregnant with Owen's baby?! Good thing about the shows being so short, I can probably catch up on the first week within a day!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I know Stephanie has always been awful but this must be a new low! I'm up to where she's trying to persuade Eric to kick Beth out "for his own good!!" If Eric doesn't ask Stephanie to leave, Donna should just kick him to the curb.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Bridget found out who the father of her baby is today. I'll put it in spoilers in case someone accidentally clicks before they watched today's show.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Owen is the father.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I had to click! Won't comment until this afternoon!

By the way, nice going Ms Doctor, If I were a doctor I'd definitely always walk into a patient's room and while the door is open loudly announce that the PATERNITY results will be available soon.