TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 17, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 17, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ridge is on there too! I think I saw a link to some youtubes but I didn't click on them.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There's one thing I don't understand in this whole situation of the Forrester's getting the company back. Steffy says the company belongs with the real Forrester's. How is Taylor more of a real Forrester than Brooke or Donna? I mean Taylor was only a wife of a Forrester, same as Brooke and Donna, so I don't get it. What am I not seeing? Is it because she gave birth to Ridge's kids? Well Brooke gave birth to Ridge AND Eric's kids. I just don't see why Taylor gets to be part owner within Steffy's logic that the company belongs to real Forresters.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Because Steffy's logic doesn't make sense? :-) :-)

I haven't watched today's episode yet but what gets me about this is how is Bill going to explain to Katie about giving Forrester back without even telling her?! Isn't she going to think that just a little bit suspicious?!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
well, I think it would be a hoot if Bill got the ring back and when Stephy finally looks at the page Bill signed.....it say's......'screw you'..... I dont want Bill to bend to Steph...it just does not seem in his character, or at least what he is sopposed to be...

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
well, technically, since Ridge is not a forrester either Steffy, Taylor aren't. Brooke and Donna were married to Forresters. I really dislike Steffy like I dislike her mama and grandmama

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh brother, just saw my recording and why should I - not be surprized......
Ladytex.....im with you on that.... ugggg.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ridge: No, dear Steffy, of course I don't mind if you seduce our rival and blackmail him to get the company back! You're such a caring daughter to do that for your dear daddy!

Steffy: But daddy, you can't really love me because once, for about five seconds two weeks ago, you said no to me and let my sister do something instead.

That family deserve each other they really do. If I were Brooke I'd start up my own fashion house and just be glad I got out of there.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yep, Steffy and Brigget....both drive me nuts....the whole ep is about feeling sorry for Brigget>>>>>NOT!!!...she makes me ill.....And Steph....her and Ridge .....Yuk...Im over them...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The trouble is there's really no one left to like on the show right now. I've always liked Bridget but they've made her over protective during the whole pregnancy and just awful since the first accident. I don't mind Whip but that's about it right now. They need to give some of them their comeuppance so that we can at least get some satisfaction in seeing them fail. Even with Bridget being so horrible no one can like the miscarriage storyline... give us something with some humour.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Brigget, being a nurse/designer... (mom also raped)...should have been the most understanding of 'baby mama' (cant remember her name)...but NO, she was a total B!!...she lost me on that storyline....how could I feel sad for her lighting a candle for the baby with tear full eyes....when she was such a witch about the whole process layed befor her..... they realy screwed with her story line....but never much liked her, but now....not at all...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And then today.... what're the odds Bridget miraculously gets pregnant with Owen's baby? I guess in B&B-land as Nick slept with her mum it's only fair she sleeps with his mum's husband.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 05, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha Kitt! I just caught up with this week's shows and was going to post the same thing!..LOL Yep, I think Bridget will get pregnant by Owen.

I also wanted to say I think that Oliver is dreamy. I want him as MY boyfriend

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 08, 2010 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I must have missed something by a trip to the fridge or pottie the other day. How and why exactly does Oliver has access to video cams in Owen's bedroom?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 08, 2010 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Do you remember when Bridget and Owen were at it on the floor, heard a knock, said it was nothing, and carried on? Turns out the knock was Oliver popping in (I think he lives next door) and, naturally(!) seeing two people at it on the floor, filmed them on his cellphone. Ooops.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 08, 2010 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
hahaha! Well now it makes sense :-)

Thanks, Kitt :-)

Now evil Steffy knows about it, but I can't figure out anything in my head where this is going to give her an advantage. OH, wait. She was looking for a way to stifle Brooke, so this may be it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For a minute there I thought Steffy was going to say she'd not show the video if Oliver slept with her.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
OK, Im a pretty gentle person,....but Stephi is trying my last nerve.....I have had more then enough' of her....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She needs some comeuppance real soon now...

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That sarcastic smart-ass tone in her voice every time Steffi speaks lately makes you want to reach through the tv and give her a good slap. How old is she supposed to be? Didn't she just graduate college last year? So she is something like 22 years old and they practically let her run the company? I really hope this all backfires on her.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Naja, could not have said it better.....she is a little B.......

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I had a wild TV dream last night. I am going to sound nuts, but I almost always have a dream where tv incorporates into my dreams if I fall asleep with the tv on.

I was a new character on B&B, and that night after I shot my first scenes, Katherine Kelly Lang, Tylo Hunter, Susan Flannery and I were all at Katherine's house having a little celebration about my first day. It was a pajama party....LOL So we all went to sit in front of the tv to watch that day's episode (it was on at night for some reason),
and Katherine says to me "I don't know what you're all excited about. Your episodes aren't on tv for another month". She was really mean when she said it.
And then I woke up.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
haha! I just watched today's show and I am almost giddy that Aggie saw the video of Bridget and Owen. I'll be pretty aggravated if for some reason Aggie doesn't actually spill the beans. I have a funny feeling at the last second she will want to spare Nick's feelings and make up some other reason for why she barged in. But I hope not.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
lol on the dream, step away from the tv!!! I always knew Brooke was mean ;)

Haven't watched today's show yet, but I can't think that Aggie won't eventually spill. Of course how long they will use to stretch the story out, who knows!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
OOOh, have not seen it yet, but I hope that Angie lets 'icky' brigit know she has seen the tape...and then briget will have to eat her words...and start being nice to her....now thats some good payback..
Briget and Steff....."I cant stand them"...

Naja, funny dream....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow she stormed right on in there!!