TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 29, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: One Life To Live: Archive through January 29, 2010 users admin

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Friday, August 28, 2009 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Haha, I just see it all as a huge satire of the industry. I kind of like the "over the top" foolishness. It kind of seems to accompany every David Vickers return!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I am going to be sooooo pissed if this is true!

We need to start writing ABC ASAP

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-29-one-life-to-live-getting-cancelled

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
That sucks. I hope it's only a rumor. I did think about this possibly happening since they are putting All My Children in LA now, rather than NYC. I think that leaves OLTL as the only soap still made in NYC.

Shel

07-27-2005

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
It had better not be true! OLTL is the only good one left...

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
did anyone catch it the other day when Dorian said to David {"isn't there a desperate houswife somewhere looking for you "

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
So what do you all think of Danielle? I like her! She seems like a very positive mixture of Todd and Tea. Plus, I love her friendship with Matthew. I am wondering how Destiny will respond to her, though. :-(

Shel

07-27-2005

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
Des is going to be seriously jealous and pull away from Mathew to let Danielle have him because she will think she isn't good enough for him... Sad. I like her and love the relationship between Des and Matt.

Shel

07-27-2005

Monday, November 09, 2009 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
Mitch Freaking Lawrence! How awesomely creepy to have him back... Oh, and digging up Nash? Shudder... To what purpose, Mitch? Just to be insane?

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Was that really supposed to be Nash's body sitting there?

Is Mitch going to be Rex's daddy?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Poor Rex if Mitch is his father. I wonder if Roxy is really his mother.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Mitch is his father! The rumor was that it was going to be Spencer Truman so how fun that they brought back Mitch Lawrence instead. Definitely sweeps :-)

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
and now it means Rex and Jessica really are related - like Rex pretended to be when he came to town :-) but i hear rumors that Mitch doesnt stop with just Rex - he might lay claim to Rex's unborn baby - i just wonder with all the intel Mitch has on everyone, just how much would he know about Stacey and the fact that the baby really is not Rex's....

Shel

07-27-2005

Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Smokey, that was really supposed to be Nash... Pretty dang gross (and whichever writer brainstormed that one should be given a bonus! that is sooooooo Mitch).

So Rex is Jess's brother, and it seems Jared is also? Nothing like keeping family in the family, lol -- Nat, Jess's twin, married to her twin's brother! Let's see... who else can we try to put Mitch's DNA into? Brody -- since his sister has a Mitch connection and that would cause a HUGE problem between him and Jess. Stacy -- she's from the same town in Michigan and it would totally freak her out to find out Rex is her brother (and she'd have to confess about Minnow). Blair -- with Addie having been loopy until last year, she would have been easy prey for the cultists.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, November 13, 2009 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Poor Rex. There's no happy families with Mitch as a father. Wouldn't want to be around their Thanksgiving table.

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Puzzled, I completely second that. At the same time, I'm relieved Rex now knows he's related to Jessica. For a while, his only true relative was Roxy, so I like the idea of him feeling a little more complete.

That said, I hope he can help her cope with having Mitch as a father, lest we see Tess again!

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
So what do you think will happen now that Gigi and Rex have decided to end it? I really am still gunning for her and Schuyler, and I think it's wise for them to break up. At the same time, poor Shane!! What an emotional rollercoaster for him.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, December 14, 2009 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i dont think the break up will last when they find out the baby is not Rex's

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
You know, you are probably right, though I can't say I 100% understand. Baby or no baby, Rex still had sex with Stacy which is what drove them apart to begin with. Does the baby being gone just help Gigi ignore the past?

I just feel horrible for Sky. I think he's tried to do right by Gigi, and I really hope he gets his chance!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, January 02, 2010 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I think Gigi will really be steamed that Sky didn't tell her that Stacy's baby isn't Rexie's.

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Sunday, January 03, 2010 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
She's really going to be steamed! Especially since dishonesty was such a huge issue between her and Rex! I think Sky's heart is in the right place, but he's not thinking wisely.

Serate

08-21-2001

Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Could somebody PLEASE kill Mitch Lawrence? He gives me the creeps. I find myself FF through most of his scenes.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
If they kill Mitch, can they have the bullet ricochet and hit Kim, too?

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
And then it can bounce off Kim and into Stacey?

Serate

08-21-2001

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
I like the way you two think! [But let's keep the baby safe! Fish is so darned cute that baby is going to be adorable lol.]

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, January 29, 2010 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Agree--the bullet can ricochet after the baby is born.