TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 24, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 24, 2009 users admin

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I love Sheila! It will be interesting. Last we saw her, she was on y&r and had Lauren's face.
When she first came onto b&b, she was a nurse/nanny for the Forresters. Yes, she was married to Eric at one point also, until Lauren got a looksee. She started on y&r and has a long history with Lauren (who is a friend of the forresters)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was she psycho on Y&R, or is she suddenly (relatively) normal?

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
she was super psycho on y&r ... like I said, last we saw of her, she had Lauren's face, lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yey! It's been at least six months since we've had some super psycho behaviour on B&B - bring back Sheila!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I just now got around to watching this week's "The Mentalist", and Bridget was on that, too. She's really getting around these days.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Don't the Logan girls always talk about how they were poor when they were little? Their childhood neighborhood (and house) sure doesn't look the poor side of town to me.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, November 12, 2009 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
poor is relative. I know they had to work in the family catering business when they were teenagers. Maybe before the business took off they were poor. *shrug*

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, November 13, 2009 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Slow show today (enough with the wedding already) but they did do a good job of making Katie look like a teenager in the flashback. Something made her face look chubbier I think.

Stephanie was nice for a moment, in fact the whole it's all such a wonderful day thing makes me think it's all going to go horribly wrong very quickly!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 13, 2009 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, she looked so young in those flashbacks that I was almost sure they were maybe some kind of unused old footage from her Y&R Victoria days. Don't these two shows intertwine sometimes? I would think sharing some old footage wouldn't be against their rules.

ETA: Oh, and that song! "This is My Now"...The one they were playing like it was Katy's theme song today. It took me a minute, but then I realized it was Jordin Sparks. That's the song they wrote for her and made her sing for the AI finale. I really hated it then, but it this studio single version sounded ok I guess.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, November 13, 2009 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah that makes sense, they did do a really good job if it was just make up.

Oh look, here's a picture of Heather Tom as Victoria, she looks just like she did today.
Heather Tom

I didn't realise it was Jordin Sparks. I don't mind the song but they sure have played it a lot.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 20, 2009 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Do you guys think they are really going to kill off Betty White? :-( It's hard for me to think of a creative way to escape pancreatic cancer :-(

I actually felt sorry for Pam today when Steph yelled at her for calling 911 and letting them take their mom to hospital.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, November 20, 2009 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I know! Was Pam meant to sit there and let her scream in agony?

Taylor was quick to give her drugs when she hadn't even seen a doctor's report! If she really has pancreatic cancer I don't think they can change it so she recovers form that, particularly as she's so old and has had health issues before. It seems a shame to kill the character off, when if Betty White wasn't strong enough to act for long periods (I don't know how well she is in real life) they could just have her pop in for an episode or two when she felt up to it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm a bit surprised it all happened so quickly. Is it to work into some sort of breakdown or epiphany storyline Stephanie will have? It seems too sudden to have been a storyline of it's own, not to mention it was upsetting and seemed unnecessary to any other plot that's currently running.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, December 11, 2009 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sandy Summers seems sincere but there's obviously something going on. Has anyone worked out what it is yet? I haven't a clue.

eta: I wrote that while in the middle of watching the show then I see the ending! So who's the guy?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 11, 2009 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was trying to take some clues from what Bridget was asking her. Sandy seemed to react funny when Bridget said Sandy was so pretty that she figured she was fighting off men all the time. So I am thinking Sandy has a stalker, or an old abusive boyfriend for husband. The words "fighting off" in Bridget's comment made me think that.

And I kept wanting to yell at the screen "Bridget! One donut never hurt a pregnant lady! Let her have a friggin' donut!"...LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, December 11, 2009 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes me too for the yelling!! Heaven's forbid a pregnant lady actually has anything other than broccoli!

I'm thinking the guy at the door must be an old ex too. But it seemed like at the beginning of the story there was something dodgy about her getting assigned to this particular couple, so I thought there was something sinister in who she was. Now it seems more like she just needed the money to escape an abusive situation. As she and Whip were once close I'd have thought she'd have confided in him. They seem to be dragging the mystery out longer than they usually do. I hope we don't have to wait nine months for the answer!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 21, 2009 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, won't it be funny if this new line of ugly crazy clothes actually becomes a hit?...LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, December 21, 2009 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I loved Brooke and Donna's logic, they just knew when Katie got with Bill she'd be hurt and this proves it - yes, but you're the ones hurting her!

Yeah, I think they do have to turn it around so the crazy clothes are a retro hit - or something else like that with the same result. I don't think I can bear another Forrester wins back Forrester Creations storyline!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch Zoolander? The "Dare" ad looked just like the ads on there! And Steffi looks like something out of the Christmas episode of Dynasty!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
hahaha!...I didn't notice until you mentioned it. And those sleeves on the dress were incredible.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My recording today was nothing but a black screen. Cable must have had a hiccup today. The guide said Stephanie was supposed to have some kind of realization. What was it?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was something like "Christmas is a state of mind" and that if you're with good company (she was with Nick, Bridget and Jackie and their employees, with lots of happy children) then there's no point thinking about what might have been, you should just enjoy the pleasures you have.

And between the shots of them all being happy at that party, they had shots of Thorne trying to persuade Ridge how miserable Stephanie must be at Nick's party and how they should go and save her! Classic Forrester behaviour.

I almost liked Stephanie today, I don't know what's happening to me!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL...I have grown to like her a little, too. But I've only been putting up with her for two or so years. I can't even imagine having watched her for over two decades.

Thanks for recap, Kitt :-)

OH, one more thing. I thought of another funny situation to come out of the new line. You know how Katie asked Bill to please give back the company to the Forresters? Well, what if he does give it back minutes before they are set to announce the new horrendous line?...LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh that would be perfect!!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
*smack* *smack* ... there will be none of that liking Steph stuff in here, lol ...