TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 06, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 06, 2009 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome! I missed a lot though. I'll post if anything good happens this week, or if I remember anything else.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, September 12, 2009 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The only extra thing that happened this week was that Whip was doing some company research and saw that the show earlier this year (or maybe last year?) where Stephanie outed Jackie as a retired high class call girl had resurfaced on the internet.

Jackie hadn't told Owen about that part of her past, and as it's out there and could resurface any time she decided to tell him. He did not seem impressed... and that's how the week ended.

And they keep showing heart to hearts between Owen and Steffi, so I think something will be going on there.

Oh and Ridge and Rick made up. Not sure if they just wanted to end a storyline or whether they're going to start up something else.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
From Michael Fairman's tweet.
Jordan and Jeff - the big winner and America's favorite houseguest from "Big Brother" - taped an episode of "B&B" yesterday. Was there.about 4 hours ago from web

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
So do we have new writers for this show or something? Bridget used to be a doctor and she sees nothing alarming in Stephanie's behaviour?

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
good catch Lady, I had forgotten that....

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You have to admit we seem to be in an unusual couple week span where things are getting interesting :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've just finished catching up. How's it possible in this day and age that Forrester are FedExing a paper check on a loan payment! If they're still doing business that way maybe they deserve to get taken over!

Also hard to believe Brooke and Donna of all people are patronising Katie over her business skills! I wonder where they're going with Bill Spencer at the helm.

And why's Steffi suddenly so interested in Owen... if Jackie's his type then I don't see her being his type too.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
steffi is just like her mom and her grandmom ... going after someone else's man ...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, they're starting on the next generation all right.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just reading about roles that BB's Jeff and Jordan will be playing on the 27th. Apparently there is going to be an 80s flashback scene. From the sound of it, it's probably a scene from Justin and Donna's high school days.

What was it like doing The Bold and the Beautiful?

Jordan: When CBS told us about it, I was so scared because I had never acted before. When I found out I just had a little bit of lines …I was still freaking out. I had one sentence but I studied it for three hours. Jeff was making fun of me about it. I play Donna’s best friend.

Jeff: I don’t know who I am.

Jordan: He’s just like the announcer. You know when you go to prom and there’s a DJ guy who normally announces the prom king and queen? It’s an ’80s flashback.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to it! I wonder if they'll all be in big 80s hair.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well this is odd. CBS has already put up the video of Jeff and Jordan's scene on youtube. It felt like Jordan screwed up a little, imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=557TvzP5T6U

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 26, 2009 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I haven't peeked at that yet, I guess it's in tomorrow's show now so I'll wait!

Anyone else think the Forresters are treating Katie awfully?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 26, 2009 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, they are treating her like dirt!

I was peeking at some spoilers and it looks like soon we in for some more Donna and Pammy hilarity. I think the interaction between those two has become my favorite part of this show...LOL

Another thing...Today I just found out that Whip's first name is short for Whipple...LOL I never knew that.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, Jordan messed it up a bit. Jeff was good though, I wasn't thinking and wondered who the handsome man was until it dawned on me!

I like Pam and Donna too. Donna does the silly stuff better than the serious.

I forgot what happened when Eric found out the new guy was Marcus' dad. Did he still adopt Marcus, do you remember?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep, Marcus and Eric both signed the adoption papers and that was that. It was like it was never mentioned again.

I forget exactly happened, but Marcus assured Eric that Eric is truly the only real dad he ever had, and they both went ahead with the signing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's only known Eric a year! When he arrived he was singing the praises of his adoptive parents - guess they were easily forgotten. I suppose it was all a way to introduce bio-dad then, even though we've hardly seen him since either.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jeff wants to act??? He better lose that Chicago accent.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Or take up roles as a mobster.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wonder who Brooke was calling...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, October 30, 2009 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"Bridget" was on Flashforward this week. I presume from the last scene with her it was just a one off guest role. Nice to see her outside of BnB again.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling this surrogate storyline will be linked to Sheila. There's been talk for years about having her back, and I can't see Bridget upsetting anyone so the link is probably to do with the Marones. Is Sheila trying to get a Marone baby?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I only started watching a couple years ago. Who is Sheila?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was in the show before I started watching too, and I think was once married to Eric and has a long history with the Forresters.

More recently though she was a psycho who kidnapped Brooke and Ridge, Nick tried to save them, it was thought that Ridge had been killed, in their grief Brooke and Nick made love and that's where most of the antagonism between Ridge (who wasn't dead after all) and Nick came from. The baby produced is RJ, who turned out to be Ridge's after several paternity tests.

Then there was something I can't remember with Massimo Marone, Nick's dad. I think they were dating but I don't really remember the details. Sheila gave birth to his daughter, Diana, although I think he didn't know the child was his for a while.... I'm a lot sketchy on all this.

Basically though she's a psycho and is obsessed with both the Forresters and the Marones.

I was very confused by yesterday's show. I thought the surrogacy agent was in cahoots with the surrogate, but when Bridget rang the surrogate it seemed like that was the first time the surrogate realised who Bridget was.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank for the info, Kitt :-)

And yeah, that surrogate just seemed like someone who is doing a scam on her own. I laughed at all the junk food on her table when she is supposed to be a yoga health nut...LOL It is all very confusing right now.