TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: One Life To Live: Archive through August 26, 2009 users admin

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Friday, June 19, 2009 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
You think it's a secret baby with Todd? I've been trying to figure out what I think it is for days...but the Todd and Tea history is farther back than I have been watching, so it's hard for me to say.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, June 19, 2009 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
tvfreak, I thought from the beginning that maybe it is a baby. but todd is going to turn into a a Duggar if he has many more kids

The angst of Star and Cole is getting too much. I know it is summer and for the teens but gesh.

Officer Fish is pretty cut

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, June 19, 2009 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
oops meant cute

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I think it is a love child between Todd and Tea. So do other people but it is all speculation, no spoilers. Regarding Fish, big story coming there :-)

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Friday, June 26, 2009 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
I know Kellsma!! :-) I'm excited for that one.

As for Starr and Cole, it is a lot of angst, but I don't mind. I really do want to see Hope settled with a family, and I'm interested to see how Starr takes to motherhood. They have a real opportunity here to show how hard being a teen mom is.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Friday, June 26, 2009 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
And I am sure they will come up with some way to get Cole out of jail but then how long will we have a happy couple. Haha this is a soap so no one can be happy for very long or if they are happy we rarely see them.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they're replacing Patricia Mauceri! They're claiming it's because she's homophobic, but I think that's a big fat lie since she's already done a gay play.

Don't click on the link if you don't like spoilers about upcoming story lines!

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2009/06/28/the-story-beat-that-oltls-patricia-mauceri-allegedly-protested-revealed

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Thursday, July 02, 2009 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Puzzled, I actually read an article on it as well, and I don't think it was so much that she was "homophobic" as much as it was a disagreement about how her character would act in a particular situation. She disagreed with the reaction they had chosen for Carlotta.

That said, I also read that her views have changed since the gay play, so who really knows? I know a lot of people end leaving/getting fired for differences on artistic direction...and while it's sad, I'm glad that people are that passionate about the characters they play, you know?

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Alright how is this silent right now!? Rex just completely told off Stacy, Blair slept with Todd again, and Tea and John are joining forces. How can you all be quiet at a time like this!?

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
It will be getting good. I am guessing Stacy will end up pregnant or will want to end up pregnant so will get someone to help her with that so she can continue to try to keep Rex. The whole Tea/Todd/Blair thing should play out in an interesting way. I am guessing Marco will move out of his parent's home. Can't stand his parents as they seem so unrealistic to me. Too stereotypical and I come from a hispanic family haha. Again, this is all speculation on my part, not spoilers. TVFreak, i htink it is just you, me and puzzled that seem to care haha.

Shel

07-27-2005

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
The whole Stacy crap bugs me. Watching her curled up on the floor, completely devastated, I was thinking 'uh, I think I'm supposed to feel bad for her right now.' Instead I was feeling that she should get worse than this. I really hate her and have since she popped her dumb little face from behind the plant in Vegas.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
totally agree Shel....

also i am happy Starr and Cole will be together - for only the second time :-)

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
What killed me Shel, is when she told Schuyler she'll never love him. He was trying to be supportive, he's virtually the only person she has left, and she just destroyed him. I really hope he doesn't give her a second chance.

That said, Rex needs to get the truth out! Gigi is finally feeling united and confident, and it's going to destroy her when she finds out. Sigh.

Shel

07-27-2005

Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
TVfreak, Sky will give Stacy another chance when she (NOT A SPOILER HERE, I'M JUST SPECULATING) finds out she's preggers from the one and only time she slept with Rex. It's a soap. Sex one time with someone that you don't want anyone to know you slept with (on Rex's part) automatically equals pregnancy. Stacy will lean on Sky, pretend to want him again, all the while plotting how to use the kid to destroy Rex and Gigi. I foresee them adopting the kid from Stacy at some point, probably for a good sum of money because Stacy is a sleaze who would sell her baby to the highest bidder. If Stacy found out the kid was a match for Shane, she'd probably want it back just to screw with them.

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Oh Shel, I hope not. I'm kind of on the Schuyler/Gigi train right now, haha. He just seems so sweet and genuine.

Rex has zero intention of telling her. I don't see how she can trust him right now. I hope he just comes out with it like everyone is encouraging him to do.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I LOVED IT !! The Blair /Dorian Grey Gardens spoof was great. They really had them down.

I agree TV I like the schuyler/gigi paring

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
All My Children is moving production to LA and One Life to Live will then move to AMCs sound stage as it is 30% bigger. This will apparently allow both shows to film in HD starting in January. I guess this is a positive move for both shows and maybe rumors that they will cancelling either of these shows can be put to rest for a while ???

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Friday, August 07, 2009 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Lurkin, did you see the kiss!? You can only imagine how much I squealed today, haha. I thought it looked very passionate, just a shame Gigi was more appalled by it than anything else...or was she :-)

Shel

07-27-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
David, David, David... He's my favorite soap character ever. LOL

'I'll be here for 13 weeks, unless you decide you like me.'

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
yippeeeeeeeee David's back.

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Friday, August 14, 2009 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
I loved watching him go through the tragedies of the past 6 months. When he said, "Jess and Vicki have about 9 personalities between them." I loved it! Because really, reality tv and soap operas are not far apart!!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, August 21, 2009 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I love, love, love David Vickers! This storyline about the reality show is so hysterical. I love this show when it uses humor and especially Tuc Watkins and humor! Yesterday had me really laughing and I had to rewind to watch some of the stuff over again. When David was describing Matthew as his disfigured brother or whatever and Matthew was playing right into it, it was great. Clint going after him with a shotgun was so Buchanan and made me miss Asa.

Shel

07-27-2005

Friday, August 21, 2009 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
Totally agree, Smokey!!!! Like I said before -- David is my favorite soap character EVER!

I'm making a prediction now --

The MAYOR is the head of the drug cartel in Llanview.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Saturday, August 22, 2009 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I can see that, Shel. He's a slimeball, that's for sure.

Shel

07-27-2005

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
Oh, sweet! I was right about the mayor! heh heh heh

Um, yeah... that whole producer guy being "hot" so he took his shirt off and poured buckets of water over himself... Well, he IS pretty dang hot BUT that was also pretty dumb.