TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 08, 2009 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I do a bit too, because I'm never quite sure what his motives are. Jacqui seems a bit out of character - she's never seemed like the type to blackmail someone for sex.

And Nick seriously needs to leave Bridget alone!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was Katie just drunk, or did that guy drug her? The double vision came on pretty suddenly when she got to his room.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm finally caught up. Well, now we can tell he didn't drug her.

I sure laughed when Briget and Nick started kissing, and they turn around and Jackie and Owen were kissing, too...LOL That was really cute :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So how long do you think it will be before Nick falls in love with someone else again? I'm convinced Ridge is going to end up with Taylor so Brooke might be on the market...

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
Maybe Brooke will go back to Eric since Bill Spencer, Jr. is hell bent on having Donna. ;)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's another thing that's annoying me at the moment (the whole show is driving me a little loopy these days) - Bill is a complete sleazebag and instead of either telling him to get lost or telling Eric what's happening it seems like Donna considers his proposition!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Kitt...."a girls got to do what a girls got to do for the sake of the company".....LOL...

This show....they just keep swapping back and forth...
and I dont get Ridge... Or Tayler for that matter... she is all high and mighty about what a sleaze ball Rick is.... but she was almost going to marry him...not to far back.. I mean she was with him after her daughter was dating him... "Oh yuk"...and she is a shrink???
And Ridge,, he cant stand Rick, but its alright for his son to try to blow up / burn the house down.... His son was just upset.... But Rick is the bad one..... They are all so messed up.
It drives me crazy........

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 08, 2009 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Taylor makes little sense. It's a scary day when I actually think Brooke is making more sense than most of them.

They're totally going for the Ridge having a breakdown angle all of a sudden. At least it'll make a change from the recent conversation between him and Brooke - that seems to have been going on for a few months now.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG, do you think Drew Carey will make an appearance? LOL

I missed over a week of shows except for today's. Too many to watch. Can someone just give me the main happenings from last week?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he might do.

Basically the last week has been more of the same. Steffy has kind of forgiven Rick and they told Brooke and Ridge they were giving it another go. Brooke accepted it, Ridge wouldn't and goes crying to Taylor. He's worked up so Taylor gave him one of her anti-anxiety pills from after Phoebe died, and he has a bit of a funny reaction, unbeknownst to Taylor, and is getting closer and closer to Taylor (not sure if it's because of the pills or not, as now he's taking them without her knowledge).

Nick and Bridget are back in luuurve.

Owen asked Jackie to marry him and she says yes. He gave a little bit of a strange look over her shoulder as if he was up to something, but I might have imagined it.

Not sure what else happened - the Brooke-Ridge-Taylor thing bores me so much I'm finding it hard to pay attention.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Kitt :-)

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
OK, you must admit, todays show was funny...Donna gets picked on the price is right and takes it all....and Pamy just sits there... these two togeather just cracked me up ..we have Pamy,the woman that pours honey all over Donna and locks her in a room with a wild bear....and now..they are sure unusual friends...
Good show for a change..... except for Ridge of course....

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I laughed through the whole game show thing...LOL Especially when the first prize was an oven and baking pans..hahaha

Yep, the most unlikely buddies for sure :-)

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dont forget the Honey bear....lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh Stephanie, who would choose their petulant, regularly cheating husband over their own son!?

Yeah, loved the Price is Right stuff! It looked like it was fun for them to film too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 22, 2009 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have to say...Today is the first time ever I thought the guy who place Ridge did a good job of acting. It really felt like he was someone waking from drug and booze night.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Note to Nick:

This time try not to sleep with your new wife's mother, aunt or sister-in-law.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
hahahaha!! no kidding ...

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 17, 2009 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, were we wrong or what thinking Pammy and Donna were going to become buddies?...LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes! It seems that was all just for the Price Is Right episode.

I'm finding it very hard to pay much attention to it at the moment. It all just seems to be going round in circles. Whip seems to be back with a personality transplant, but he might shake things up a bit.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2009 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Whoa, Owen!! What good does it do him to reveal that?! And I was fooled - thought he was up to something at first but bought into it with time.

And I've been resisting posting all week how utterly ridiculous I think the Brooke and Taylor in Big Bear storyline is!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2009 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ok I should have watched the whole episode before posting!! Some kind of publicity thing?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I have missed so much because of the time BB has been taking this past month. I am going to get back into it as soon as BB is over. I'll have to go find some kind of recap site that will tell me what has happened in a really condensed way.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I doubt you'll have missed anything, time moves so slowly on BnB!

The main things I can think of are:
. "Owen" gave a tv interview saying his relationship with Jackie was all a scam... Jackie was watching (as was everyone else), was devastated, Whip tried to "console" her and they kissed. Turns out the "Owen" in the interview was Owen's twin brother and he did it as a joke without Owen knowing, but Jackie feels the need to tell Owen that she kissed Whip, he walks out... to and fro ... it looks like they're back together again now.
. That psychiatrist friend of Taylor's took Taylor and Brooke on a ridiculous little trip to Big Bear so that they could see how their constant fighting hurt Ridge. They didn't get very far (and it was one of the most stupid sotrylines in a long while!) but when they got back Brooke decided that unless Ridge gave her a sign that they would be together she'd take the kids with her to France and work for Forrester International. She was on the plane and saw that Ridge made a heart shape on "their" beach, so turned round and came home. Presumably that means she will be with him from now on, and Taylor's out. (That only happened last week).
. Katie and ... the guy with the beard, someone "Jr" ... are dating.
. Beth Logan's Alzheimer's has progressed and she and Stephen went back to Europe.

Can't think of much else... it's been pretty awful this summer to be honest.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, did you type all that out? For me? WOW. That's the best condensed recap ever! Thank you.

It will be next week when I start back up, the week BB ends, so if anything good happens this week, that's all I'll need to know.

Thank you so much, Kitt.