TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 11, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: One Life To Live: Archive through June 11, 2009 users admin

Shel

07-27-2005

Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
So I guess we are supposed to "know" that this Kyle guy that Fish doesn't like has something to do with the stabbings since they totally set that up for us - Oh, WAIT... it must be Zach who is out prison now and probably has it in for Todd bigtime because Todd was the ringleader of the rape but has been out of prison for at least 17 years (surmising the time because he got out before Starr was conceived).

At this point, I kind of don't care who the killer is. Bringing back someone from the past is a pretty cool idea though. Better than bringing in a newbie just to blame them.

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
I always thought it was Tea. The nurse cuz she was going to out Todd. Marty cuz Todd is in love with her. Blair cuz Todd wanted to see the kids and Blair said no.

But then they showed the dude. I think Zach would be a good option.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Zach is too obvious now that he is being shown so I don't think it will be home. I thought of one of the fraternity brothers earlier but now that he has shown up, I think he is too obvious. I did not think of Tea but now tht you mentioned her Serate, I think she is a perfect candidate.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for May sweeps because we are suppose to find out who the killer is and the baby switching story is suppose to get wrapped up!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
cant wait for Jessica's breakdown part two - hopefully brody will be there for her - i SO want Star and Cole to know Hope is alive!

so who do you all think is the killer? Fish? the lab tech? its supposed to be someone we didnt suspect but we suspect EVERYONE right? we know lola is capable of stabbing people but it doesnt make sense that she would stab Wes or the nurse so i am tentatively ruling her out...

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I am thinking Fish too. Powell is coming back(the third rapist) but again, just like Zach, I think that is too obvious to they will bring him back to throw us off even more. I think Fish is a good option. He is a KAD member so maybe. I hope that Cole and Starr keep the baby! I can't imagine going through all of that and then finding out she is alive and then handing her over to Marcie.

Shel

07-27-2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
I can see a heart-wrenching storyline coming with Hope. Marcie is going to expect to take her and Starr will have to deal with having changed her mind but feeling guilty over taking that baby away from Marci.

Maybe the killer is Patrick Thornhart who didn't really get killed by the IRA terrorists. Okay, that's reaching but it would be unexpected. lol.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
No Shel, don't add anymore to the mix :-)

Regarding the baby swithing, there are plenty of spoilers out there but I am afraid I don't know how to do a spoiler box plus I don't know if what I have is really that big of a spoiler or if most people know the information now

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Trying a spoiler box
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
test

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I did it! Okay so here is what
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Michael and Marcie are leaving the show and apparently their departure will tie in with the paternity/baby switching story so does that mean they leave with Hope or leave because they don't get Hope, that is the part i don't know

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Friday, April 24, 2009 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Well before they go anywhere with the baby switch, I want to see Cole's drug use on lockdown. I'm actually surprised Nora is against Rachel being his counselor. It would seem like she would want someone who she knows has emerged a better person leading the treatment of the young man who she used to be the guardian for. Even with Matthew's injury, Cole was still like a child to her.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2009 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Looks like baby switching storyline to come to a conclusion starting next week. Here is a link to a promo. Please let Starr and Cole keep the baby!

http://www.soaps.com/onelifetolive/news/4167/One_Life_To_Live_Starr_and_Cole_Video_Clip_Promo

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
did you notice who tells starr and cole...that means another storyline is over too...

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Good pick up Legal!! I never watch these promos, but then your comment made me have to see, haha.

I have to say, though, as hard as it was to rewatch the Marty scenes today (from the original Spring Fling), I am glad her memory is returning. She deserves to live an informed life, and hopefully this is going to bring her closer to Cole when the baby ordeal hits a peak.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
i agree about letting Marty get her memory back - especially so she can be there fully for Cole... and i am happy that they can replay the same scenes given the same actors are there (except todd but he has a pass with the face change lol)

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Friday, May 15, 2009 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Ahh, good catch Legal....I am mainly following the baby switching storyline so I did not think about that but you are right. Next two weeks should be good

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Monday, May 18, 2009 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Kellsma, then you should be pleased this week! I have a feeling we're going to make some progress this week. While I don't approve of Kyle's blackmail of Natalie/Jared, I am glad someone is making them feel guilty for withholding such a secret. I think this is going to force them to do the right thing in the end and let those kids know about their baby!!

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Monday, May 18, 2009 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I know they will still drag this out over two weeks ! I just want Starr and Cole to keep they baby when all is said and done. I agree too about Natalie and Jared. Never good to keep major secrets, never works out.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Link to some spoilers I found online. Beware, this has spoilers for all soaps. It is dated 5/27.
http://www.kfsm.com/entertainment/sns-200905271457tmsscopsoapctnzo-a20090615may27,0,948442.story

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
So what do we all think about the return of Tess' alters!? Excited to see them? I personally love Bess. I think she is a very interesting development, but I am curious as to what her end plan is for Chloe.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Lots of spoiler info out there TV Freak. You can find out excactly what is going to happen :-)
The spoiler above will give you some information unless you are really good and don't peek.

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Friday, June 05, 2009 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
I prefer to speculate, haha. :-)

And can I just tell you that I almost cried watching Jess' scenes with Brody today? I just adore those two together and watching her break down by the crib just got to me for some reason.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
You are strong Tvfreak!! I thought Starr got the baby back on Friday's show but guess we have to wait until Monday. Felt so sad for Jessica, she did a great acting job. Next week will be a good week I promise!

Tvfreak

04-09-2008

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvfreak a private message Print Post    
Well Kellsma, so far, I am not let down!! And I'm sort of starting to love Gigi and Schuyler's scenes together. Is that bad!? They seem to be getting along great.

And I am dying to know Tea's secret now! I am completely not buying it's only that she's in love with Todd.

Kellsma

08-28-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Rumor is that Tea's main secret will drag out for quite a while. There is lots of speculation but nothing for sure. I agree I am not let down either TVFreak. Tomorrow is suppose to be day for something major!