TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 06, 2009 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
OH GOOD GRIEF! On the day of his wedding to Katie Nick's remembering nights on the Shady Marlin with Bridget!

At least they remembered to give Katie a scar on her chest.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL Kitt...I was laughing at Rick wanting to make his own Army clothes and also wanting to upgrade to business class for his trip to boot camp..hahahaha

How convenient Rick was rejected. He really is a little weasel. You could tell he knew he would be rejected.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mighty convenient... I assumed in a time of war if they didn't think you'd be fit enough to fight they'd use you in a desk role. I doubt they'd turn down anyone who was bright enough to do something at home. He did look good in that t-shirt though!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, February 20, 2009 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dang, missed yesterdays show...so last I heard Rick was going into the Army...so now he is not??.... was he turned down?....
I love to see Ridge ""Not have things go his way""....I just dislike him so much...
And Brigit?? Is she after Nick AGAIN!!!....Oh lordy... This show, this show!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 20, 2009 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He had his medical check and they said they couldn't risk putting him in a war zone when he'd had a serious accident and paralysis so recently.

I can't stand Ridge either. I want Rick and Steffi to stay together just to spite him.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, February 20, 2009 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt...ME TO!!!(about steff and rick).. lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 20, 2009 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Let him drop Rick!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 23, 2009 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They really need to think about raising the height of the ledge on the roof...

LOL

eta: I think most normal people don't have trouble avoiding falling over a 4 foot wall...LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 27, 2009 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I cannot stand to look at Taylor anymore. She can't even move her face when she talks.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 27, 2009 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I get a feeling Ridge is going to be making a beeline her way, he can't take it without a woman and I don't see much future with him and Brooke.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 27, 2009 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yes he will go back to Taylor and then back to Brooke and then back to Taylor and so on and so on...

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I about fell out of my chair laughing today when in unison, both Stephanie and Thorne asked "Did he die?"...LMAO

If Pammy ends up being the firestarter, I swear I will have to stop watching. I think they pinned enough on her to last a couple years.

I hope it's Steffy. Maybe she turns out to be crazy and on a revenge run for her sister. I said that before that I think Steffy is up to something. I think she fell for Rick too fast for it to be genuine.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling it's going to be Owen. He's been a bit vicious towards Rick and I think he's the sort of person who would do that. I'm hoping even the BnB writers won't make it Pam again!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 06, 2009 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else think we were going to have a 3rd incident with the ledge today?...LOL

I sure wasn't expecting what happened. For the first time in months I feel like going over and looking at some spoilers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, March 06, 2009 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Whoa! Wasn't expecting that either. I think the must have been thrown clear, if Rick was leaving the show we would have heard.

It sure looked like Brooke thought the ledge had come into play again!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, March 16, 2009 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well I wasn't expecting today's revelation either! Imagine being surprised by a soap!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ok, I'm all caught up.

I keep forgetting Steffy's brother's name, but I had an inkling when they kept showing him shuffling in the background.

They seem to keep hinting that someone will continue his mission even though he is found out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like how Ridge sees how what he said has influenced his son and instead of backing off basically just tells him he's done well! Great parenting.

I don't think they will tell anyone. I think Ridge would let him continue but hopefully Taylor will put a stop to that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
HA! Now THIS I saw a mile away. Stephanie going to work with Jack and Jackie.

I almost spit out my ginger ale when Jack said Pat Nixon wore a Forrester gown for the inauguration..LOL (Oh and that Steph got the Shah of Iran's wife and daughter's measurements, meaning she sold them dresses..LOL)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can't read your post yet, Naja - I'm a week behind still! Just watching last Friday's episode. Not having much fun with the online player, it keeps sticking, good job the eps are short anyway.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Naja, I watched and must say...Nick's little offer to Stef got me kinda excited...not a big fan of Stephanie but am 'really'ready for somthing to happen...its been boring latley..

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I know what you mean, Chew. This past week or so I have definitely said to myself more than once that I am glad this isn't an hour long show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ETA: When Stephanie was on the rocks by the shore last week, I hoping she was going to fling herself into the ocean for some excitement..LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have now caught up, but when I glimpsed at your earlier post, Naja, I saw something in capitals and "Stephanie" so when watching those episodes I was sure she was going to fling herself off the rocks and that's what you were posting about!

I'm not sure of the logic of Stephanie working for Nick, ok she might want to get back at Eric, but her sons and daughter also work at Forrester!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really can't take all these Owen love scenes. I find him so creepy!