TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Criminal Minds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESNaja998 41 01-24-15  10:22 pm
Archive through April 09, 2015Dipo25 04-09-15  5:32 pm
Archive through May 06, 2015Muffin25 05-06-15  8:52 pm
Archive through November 20, 2015Dipo25 11-20-15  5:33 pm
Archive through March 17, 2016Dipo25 03-17-16  9:24 pm
Archive through August 11, 2016Kitt25 08-11-16  10:00 am
Archive through August 14, 2016Dipo25 08-14-16  2:19 pm
Archive through November 10, 2016Naja25 11-10-16  10:11 pm
Archive through March 03, 2017Lexie_girl25 03-03-17  4:18 am
Archive through April 09, 2017Jimmer25 04-09-17  11:57 am
Archive through June 01, 2017Lexie_girl25 06-01-17  10:48 am
Archive through March 08, 2018Naja25 03-08-18  6:26 am
Archive through April 18, 2018Lexie_girl25 04-18-18  1:26 pm
Archive through December 21, 2019Seamonkey25 12-21-19  11:45 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 21, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm glad they killed off Mandy Patinkin's character awhile back so he can't be part of this. He wasn't even in the goofy ep where the killed him off. (remember the killer with the giant bird's nest LOL).

Mandy had badmouthed this show for years after he quit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 21, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mandy is notorious for not sticking with shows. First I remember was Chicago Hope.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 23, 2019 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mandy is nuts. I can't remember exactly what was said, but at the end of the episode where Mandy's character was killed, they were on the porch of his cabin totally talking shit about him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 23, 2019 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I remember posting about it. What they said in the line on the show was "He never let the truth get in the way of a good story".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 24, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Naja - that's it!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 09, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
What? Nobody watched the two hour premier of the new season? I just finished watching. They managed to tie up a couple very big loose ends and hang out some other loose strands to be followed. I will watch every episode of this season, and will even get all access if I manage to miss any.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 10, 2020 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Of course we watched! It ended too late for me to want to get back online. But it was a GREAT season opener. I thought JJ was dead. I did not see how she could have survived the giant puddle of blood underneath her. The scenes with Spence and his mom were happy. I'm not looking forward to her relapse.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, January 10, 2020 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Have only watched the first one so far. I knew almost from the start that the doc was shady.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 10, 2020 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thoroughly enjoyed the two-hour season premiere. It was obvious that the doc was super-shady.

I really thought JJ was a goner - especially this being the final season.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, January 12, 2020 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
DH and I are watching.....we are big fans of Criminal Minds.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, January 12, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"It was obvious that the doc was super-shady."

I agree, a well known actor who has been in countless top shows rarely does a guest starring role in a series unless he has a decent role.

When I see an prominent actor in a detective/mystery/cop show, I don't see a star, I see a suspect! :-)

As soon as I saw "Dr Abbot" (actor Tom Amandes) a main character in the series, Everwood, I knew he was involved.

Check out where you've seen him:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0023885/?ref_=tt_cl_t8

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 13, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link SFJF. I never watched Everwood but I saw he was in Timeless, which I did watch.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe next week is the series finale

Plus, the previews at the end of the show looked like they are going to torture us again by hurting or killing Spence. They better not kill him. He is my favorite character on the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I think there are two episodes next week. I feel like we really got screwed with only 13 episodes for the final season, even though it appears they are trying to "wrap" up all loose ends. I just don't think they would kill Spence off. They caught way too much flack for the Mexican murder/jail storyline.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The one person I won't miss is Penelope Garcia.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
So that’s it? The show ever already? Short season

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I'm super excited for Criminal Minds to be released on Paramount+ but it looks like it is a paid subscription and only the first show is free. I'm not very good at searching on these streaming services, especially P+ (Amazon Prime is a little easier), but I found Season 16 for Criminal Minds but was only able to watch the first episode. Evidently they dropped two episodes but I have to pay for additional episodes. That's a crock of shit since I'm already paying a monthly subscription for P+

Did I search wrong and there is a free S16 Criminal Minds on P+ (this streaming is so confusing). I cannot fathom that they want us to pay for this show when we already pay a monthly subscription.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 25, 2022 - 5:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have since found out that those of us that subscribe to P+ via Amazon are hitting the paywall for the second episode. Hopefully there is enough outrage on social media that they remove it.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, November 26, 2022 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I started watching the second episode on Paramount+ and didn't hit a paywall. I watch on my laptop. I've had an account since the CBS All Access days.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 27, 2022 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Right... so what I had to do was delete the P+ subscription from my Amazon account and download P+ to my TV. Hint, to those who decide to delete P+ from Amazon and download the app on their TV, after you have canceled your subscription on Amazon - LOG OUT of Amazon before setting up your P+ subscription. Three of us wasted about 20 minutes because we couldn't figure out why P+ wasn't accepting my password (and saying my e-mail was in use or something like that) and it was because I was still logged into Amazon. I also had to "re-set" my password but I just reset it to my Amazon p/w and everything loaded up fine, I set up my credit card, and I was able to watch the second episode of Criminal Minds.

I don't know who at P+ thought it was a good idea to have a paywall for those who subscribe via Amazon, but for those who don't watch the Yellowstone prequels or Criminal Minds, they may be pissed off enough to just delete P+ from their Amazon account and not subscribe directly.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just watched all three of the newest episodes in the past two days. I do not have Paramount +, just the same free cbs.com I have had since 2000, but it's now called Paramount.

I had forgotten how graphic this show can be.

I am finding a couple of things kind of hard to believe. They have Rossi looking way over the maximum age for federal agents, which is 57. And I am not finding Prentiss to be too believable either. With the drab long gray hair, she looks over 57, as well. And no working female federal agent would be caught working with gray hair in a job where 57 is considered real old. She would dye it to fit in with her younger co-workers.

It is the same complaint I had with Gibbs in NCIS. In the latter years, he looked way older than 57.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 02, 2022 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
JujU... Paramount and P+ are confusing. I have regular Paramount (where I watch Yellowstone) on my TV via my cable company - which is completely separate from CBS. I have Paramount + app on my TV which is where I watch Criminal Minds. It must depend on the provider. I have friends who live around the country that say they can watch Yellowstone on Peacock but they have to pay for regular Paramount (which I get for free via cable). (Something like that - I don't understand it)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, December 02, 2022 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
<spins head backwards>

Oh wait! This might mean I can watch Criminal Minds because I am in Texas for the winter, but I won't be able to watch it when I return to WA state in Feb?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have to say it was so strange hearing the F word and other words on this show. I was used to it being a network show, and now it's not. This kind of thing doesn't bother me at all. It just took me by surprise.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, December 09, 2022 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was surprised by hearing the f word too.

Okay, so tonight I found episode 4 of this new season, and instead of a name for the episode, it said Pay Per View below the icon for the new show. I clicked on it, and the screen went to a Paramount + credit, and I was expecting to then be taken to a screen to pay, but then the episode started, and I watched the whole thing. Huh!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 10, 2022 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Juju... do you have P+ via Amazon? When Criminal Minds first came out only the first episode was free on Amazon/P+. But evidently there was so much outrage that they were charging customers who paid the same price as if they had gone through the P+ app, they made it free. By then I deleted it off Amazon and had someone come set up the P+ on my TV and computer.

Yacky

07-06-2005

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yacky a private message Print Post    
Juju- pay per view was the name of the episode

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Bwahahahaha!!! Duh! Thanks, Yacky. Oh my. And I watched another episode tonight.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 18, 2022 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There was a new episode this past Thursday and it was pretty good. I'm kind of surprised that now they are going on winter break and won't be back until Jan. 12. I thought streaming was immune to that.

I will say I would enjoy this show more if Penelope Garcia wasn't on it. I never liked her character before and I don't like her now. I just find her to be annoying and insufferable.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 18, 2022 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If it wasn't for this thread coming up to the top once in awhile, I would forget to watch. I don't know how I got 2 eps behind, seeing as how this is one of my fav shows.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: