TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Dexter: Resurrection

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Dexter: Resurrection users admin

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 21, 2025Pamy25 1 07-21-25  11:11 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Egbok
Member

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 22, 2025 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I need to watch some old Dexter's before watching the new episodes.
Back in the day, I read all the Dexter books and then started watching the series. I'm not sure why, but it probably was the life happened and I stopped watching Dexter.

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 06, 2025 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's not official, but the leak is that "Dexter: Resurrection" is renewed for season 2 and 3 already!

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/dexter-resurrection-season-2-3-renewed-rumor-michael-c-hall/

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 06, 2025 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahoooo I'm just made that they didnt write the lady killer having a code. I wanted Dex to have a partner he could confide in.

I hope some of these characters carry over into season 2 they are so good

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Friday, August 29, 2025 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This season is outstanding! This last ep was gasp inducing!

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 18, 2026 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just ready that filming starts on season 2 in NYC on April 13, and won't be airing until October :-(

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 15, 2026 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
All sorts of things about the next season....

https://www.aol.com/latest-dexter-resurrection-season-2-041300725.html


Filming is starting.
There will 10 eps(!)
Uma Thurman is confirmed to reprise her role.
Season 2 will be the first project shot at Manhattan’s brand-new Sunset Pier 94 Studios.
Brian Cox will be "The New York Ripper".

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2026 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
So excited!

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 15, 2026 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was reading back at my comments and I cant believe I thought the Peter Dinklage was maybe jumping the shark. This turned out to be such an amazing first season! I hope the 2nd season is just as good!

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 2 premiere date:

October 30!

Yay!

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sooooo excited!!!!

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: