TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Elsbeth on CBS (streaming on Paramoun...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Elsbeth on CBS (streaming on Paramount+) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 08, 2024Seamonkey25 04-08-24  6:47 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 08, 2024 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I did enjoy Jesse Tyler (Mitch from Modern family)on the last ep :-) it was fun seeing him as a villain

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 2:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't know any of the actors, but am enjoying their performances.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, April 09, 2024 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Wendell Pierce in Jack Ryan so I was hoping he would get used a little more in this series. He plays the police captain. Either we are going to find out that he is indeed behind the corruption of the department (which is what I assume she has been hired to investigate) or he is going to end up working with her to find out who is. If it's like some other shows I have watched lately, it could even be the guy who hired her who is actually the villain.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I’m hoping the guy that hired her is the bad one as I like Wendell Pierce. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Me Too Rieann!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks like Wendell might be a bad guy? Or covering up for a bad guy..

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, April 18, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I just saw that Blair Underwood is on tonight’s episode.

And the show has been picked up for a second season. Yay

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2024 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Rieann!! :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2024 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, great about a second season!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2024 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
😀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2024 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight!

Titled "Something Blue", hmmmmm.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, May 02, 2024 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Somebody must be getting married.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 05, 2024 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A very short wedding (actually short marriage) thanks to dad.. whose dancing with Elsbeth is a hoot.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, May 06, 2024 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That dance was fun. I've never seen such a charming killer!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 06, 2024 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was like Elsbeth was able to tap into his joy in the past when he was a cheerleader, which was not fitting the image his parents wanted. In his life of crime, he had an image to uphold, which he imposed on his daughter to the extent of killing her new husband, after he micro managed the perfect wedding, overriding her wishes.

But for that brief moment, he danced and of course she tricked him into showing her up with his cartwheel.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2024 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pretty funny how the CEO looked like Elizabeth Holmes, she just needed a black turtleneck, hahahahaha.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 11, 2024 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was definitely the feeling I got..

I was also relieved that the dog was ok in the end and even helped Elsbeth to prove the crime with the headband and blood.

Also loved the employees turning on her..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: