TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Found

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Found users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Did anybody watch Found?

I watched it last night on Peacock. It was very good - 30-ish black woman who was abducted as a child now runs an agency that specializes in finding missing children who are not high priority victims (NOT Jon-Benet), and who hires people of similar experience as her staff. Worth watching if only for the final five minutes, and then you will be hooked. Whoa, never saw that coming.

Edit: Removed the link, as it might reveal the shocking ending, and we have folks here who hate spoiling. Just go find it on NBC/Peacock and watch.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, there are two things in the final ten minutes you perhaps never saw coming, so don't fail to watch the very end.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Oh, I posted in random. I’ll transfer to here.

I watched the new NBC show called ‘Found’. It was interesting. Zach, from Saved by the Bell, plays a creepy guy on the show. It was different and I’ll probably watch again.

I like shows where there’s an element of surprise that you don’t see coming. This show had a couple of surprises. I started thinking about possibly the second surprise happening, but dismissed it until they did the flashback at the end.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen tonight's show yet, but I really enjoyed episode 1. Best new procedural for a while.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed it up til the end- i am having a difficult time with having that twist... i really enjoy the characters and dont want it to end once that part is found out - just dont see how it can be justified once found out....online descriptions say its for redemption but i just dont see how helping to solve cases is redemption in that manner.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize there is a second show available, will watch it tomorrow.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, October 13, 2023 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, don't worry, LB, things could change, and we might have a whole other storyline to follow.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, January 06, 2024 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I decided to try a few more episodes of Found and I still maintain Sir is the only interesting character. I find everyone else to be very one dimensional. Overall, other than Mark Paul Gosselaar, the acting is mediocre at best. Within the first few minutes of every episode so far I have known who was responsible for the missing person and how the story would play out.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: