TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Yellowjackets (on SHO): Archive through March 27, 2023 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 10, 2022 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that is a good description.

Shauna is scary.. And she is not the only one.

Didn't Adam say they were out there a year and a half? (Does not make sense with one of them being pregnant.)

But the whole blackmail to save a business...

Not much makes sense.

One more episode. Maybe it will be cancelled.

The party clothes were from suitcases and in the attic it looked like clothing maybe washed and hung up to dry. But they showed no details of how they maintained day to day.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, January 10, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Maybe it will be cancelled.

LOL it’s already been renewed.

(But we don’t have to watch though I probably will. Sadly. It’s just such an interesting idea. If only it was better.)

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, January 10, 2022 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching after the 1st episode and from the comments here, I think I made the right choice.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finally watched Sunday's episode and now it is not only clearer to me how they became "hunters" as we saw in the first episode, but how much they liked it.

Episode 9 recap

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The recaps are helpful.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I still haven't started watching this, but reading this thread, I'm wondering if I should just delete it and save myself the frustration

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scoots...its an interesting show and I'm nine episodes in with the last one next week so I'm going to stick with it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 11, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, ty for the recap! Scooter...it is supposed to be 5 seasons. I would wait a couple years to start it and see if our comments get better LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy and Jimmer, y'all are both welcome. I like the recaps because they tend to help me with stuff I might miss during the show.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
I don't know that I can watch this for 5 years. Not really liking any of the characters that much, but will will finish the season and then decide.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Scooter, not sure what to tell you. I will watch the last episode of this season, but I cannot begin to imagine a next season, or five.

Sugar, I think you did..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sooo.. Interesting episode season finale..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 16, 2022 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://deadline.com/2022/01/yellowjackets-season-finale-recap-creators-season-2-1234907533/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
For those of you unsure about whether to finish the season, Just. Do. It.

The last episode will leave you breathless. It was the best episode of the season.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that sounds intriguing. I haven't seen it yet but I'll watch it tonight for sure.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It took me a few minutes to realize what happened to Jackie. I was hoping it was something more exciting than freezing to death.

But I have no idea who those people were that took Natalie. But one of them was wearing a chain with that symbol on it.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm in for the five years. I find it compelling. No, it's not super realistic at times and the characters have some deep, deep flaws, but why wouldn't they after what they've been through? Can't wait for season 2!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, it is implied that Lottie is the leader of the Yellowjackets in 1996, and it sounds like she's still alive. I'm assuming it's Lottie's gang that took Natalie. Remember when Travis left the message for Natalie that "she was right" and she didn't know what it meant? I'm wondering if it had to do with Lottie.

Jackie may be lucky that she only froze to death when you think about what happened to the others who didn't make it back.

I am amazed at the sociopath that is Misty.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yep, there's clearly another survivor we have not met yet. This is like Lord of the Flies meets Pretty Little Liars.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
LOL good analogy, Brenda.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Misty is the reason I will keep watching. She cracks me up.

Bummed that Jackie is really dead, was hoping for a big twist

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 17, 2022 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm definitely in for S2. The finale was excellent.

I can't wait!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 2 started out GREAT! But young Shauna sitting around with Jackie's dead body was kinda morbid.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Eating her frozen ear that fell off was even creepier. The baggage those girls have been dragging with them all these years is huge! They are all suffering to one degree or another and got no help from the looks of it

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s been so long, I’m having trouble remembering everything. So I decided to rewatch season one before starting season two.