TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Ark

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Ark users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 02, 2023Sincebb125 04-02-23  8:16 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 03, 2023 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, ok. I will look for them if and when I start binging on demand again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 03, 2023 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I like those two geeky characters too.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, April 03, 2023 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Alicia gives me Velma (Scooby-Doo) vibes lol

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 03, 2023 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Since, yes! Exactly!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 04, 2023 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I know nothing about Scooby Doo but I assume I won't like Velma if I start watching again..

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 06, 2023 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well I don't have to worry about the watching Mrs Trust anymore. LOL

So now we know who is behind all of this, she is really ruthless.

The decorating on their ship is bizarre.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 06, 2023 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am up to episode 8 or 9. Hating on Mrs Trust.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, April 06, 2023 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The decorating on the Ark 15 (is that the right number) IS bizarre lol.

I guess the way they keep introducing new characters is either going to be Survivors from other Arks (did they say there was originally 23?) or straight up alien life lol

Oh wait, maybe there are more concealed compartments in the Ark lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It got renewed for Season 2!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I finished all the on demand episodes. I thought the decor was explained by the female in charge as that they scooped up all sorts of art.. basically that they did what the Nazis did and stole all the significant art they could get their hands on.. and the ship is "decorated' with their stolen booty.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
This is my favourite show these days. The ultimate escapism.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 15, 2023 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, thanks for the info of the decor. I must have been multitasking and didn't catch it.

Thought it was a bit ridiculous the ship couldn't leave without being released from the inside.

This episode was interesting but could have done without seeing all those spiders. LOL Did enjoy watching what's his name shirtless in the med lab though. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 15, 2023 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Spiders? I saw about the brown recluse DNA but missed the spiders..

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 22, 2023 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
We just watched the season finale....wow what a rollercoaster!!!

Could have done without the putting the hand in the container with the live spiders. "Oh, I think we need to make them angry!" ROFLMAO. It was funny though.

I wonder where they are going to go/live now that the planet isn't what they thought?!!

Is the daughter of Maddox dead or just really hurt?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, April 22, 2023 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Seeing as Kelly, the daughter of Maddox is the daughter of the co-creator and executive producer of the show...I'm betting she's going to make a full recovery lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 22, 2023 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The finale wasn't on demand when I binged. Watching it now. Not missing the spiders.. That would be hard...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: