TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 04, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: Archive through August 04, 2022 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, February 13, 2022 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, they can't have her on the stage if she is unvaccinated. they already get rid of someone for that

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
<58>
I guess I’ll try to go find Wheelers podcast and give her a listen, I don’t guess I’ve ever heard her.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
And there you go. Put out a story that The View is in talks with you to co-host and suddenly people are asking 'who's this'?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I imagine it’s The View that’s floating out her name if they are thinking about hiring her. I only heard a few minutes of Wheeler today but already she seems more representative of conservative policies than *Republican Ana Navarro. I guess at this point they are going to wait until next season to announce the new co-host. I’d like to think it’s good that the producors are taking their time but In the end,I have a feeling they will pick a moderate independent.Thats fine but they need to counter the radicalism of Joy and Sunni with a Candace Owens or Judge Janine type. I do like Whoopi and Sarah.

06-29-2002

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Reminder: this is a place to discuss the View and ONLY topics that they are discussing. Please do not bring other matters into discussion here. Thank you.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I sure hope they don't put someone as delusional as Owens or Judgy Judge Janine... don't see that happening.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's time for The View to just go away. When a show like this becomes more about the headlines they make about their own infighting rather than the topics they discuss, it becomes irrelevant.

That's why I stopped watching it years ago.

JMO...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 14, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I really don’t care for Judge Janine she’s loud and shrill but I certainly don’t see her anymore “delusional” than Joy. Plus she can go toe to toe with Joy. Maybe you’re right SFJF,but if The View actually had a more balanced panel and not the three against one thing,perhaps it would be less controversial. The show really is a great concept but it must be more fair.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 30, 2022 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They changed the show's time permanently here in the KC area from 11AM to 10AM. It has thrown my routine off, but at least now it will really be live when they say it at the beginning of the show. I always used to get it an hour later than live.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like Alyssa Farah Griffin is the new co-host. I figured so anyway because she's been on so much. I was kind of hoping it was that other strange lady that also worked for Trump. She's a bit meeker than Alyssa and sometimes the other ladies were mean to her. I wish I could remember her name.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Naja, you might be thinking of Stephanie Grisham? I think she was Melania's chief of staff for the majority of time and Donald's press secretary for a few months.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2022 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes! That's her. I remember she was the one Melania turned against.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Seems it was the other way around ,she was the one that turned against Melania. The View doesn’t even pretend to give us all the views if that’s who the producers are choosing. Imagine it the other way around,a panel of Marjorie Taylor Greene, Ted Cruz and Sean Hannity and to make it “fair” they also add Tulsi Gabbard as the lone liberal on the panel.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Staphanie wasn't chosen. Alyssa was. And as much as someone may think so, disliking Trump and clan doesn't mean someone isn't a conservative. And neither of those ladies were elected politicians like Tulsi. I never want an ex elected politicians on the panel, let alone a batshit crazy one. It took awhile for me to accept that they keep choosing ex employees of an administration for that spot. The rest of the ladies are just regular citizens.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tulsi is a Russian propagandist. She belongs in the group that Ted Cruz, MTG and Sean Hannity are in.

Actually, the one who doesn't belong in that group is MTG. She's not a Russian propagandist. She's just legitimately crazy and needs help. The others all know what they're doing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Elisabeth was on today and within the first 15 minutes she definitely reminded me why I was happy to see her go. During the abortion conversation the audience groaned when they saw her lift her towel that said. "I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong".

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
That towel was such a back-handed slap while Elisabeth pretended it showed that she can be respectful towards those she disagrees with. I remember when I really used to enjoy her conservative point of view. Now I just see a very entitled person with a huge need for attention. Her lack of acknowledgement that there are other religions in the world pretty much says everything.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 03, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Well they said the same thing about Megan and Candace too. When The View audience approves of the “conservative” then I know they aren’t actually conservative…or Republican. I believe I read that *Republican Anna Navarro hasn’t voted Republican since George Ws first administration.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ana Navarro is officially a co-host as well!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
BTW, the only times Ana didn't vote Republican was when Trump was on the ticket. She understood he isn't fit for office from the beginning, so I don't blame her at all for that.

eta: I used hate when she was guest host (and cable news guest) when Obama was President because I just couldn't take how badly she spoke about him. She was relentless and harsh.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
As were all republicans.

They are the same with Biden.
I think it is a republican rule, never say anything nice about a democrat.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I am so happy with the ddition of not one but two co-hosts! I adore Ana and have come to appreciate what Alyssa brings to the table. Looking forward to when the new season returns.

I also enjoyed watching Jo Koy have a genuine fan moment with Whoopi. I'm hoping Easter Sunday will bring him more recognition.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ana-as I predicted even way before Megan quit.
I remember when Megan wondered why Ana even calls herself a Republican anymore. I’ll tell you why, because she knows that CNN and The View will hire her as “their” token conservative, and she knows she will be lauded by the media and progressive women. It’s a win-win for Ana. At this point I don’t really know anyone that watches The View but progressive women and the Apolitical, I don’t see that changing.
Naja,Ana also did not vote for Romney in 2012. I’ll have to research to see if she voted for McCain in 2008. I recall some critical comments she had for McCain so I’m going to say she did not.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, Ana Navarro worked on John McCain's Presidential campaign. She was his Hispanic chair head.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Mic drop