TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Christmas-themed Shows and Movies

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Christmas-themed Shows and Movies users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I so appreciate that Rudolph continues to be on regular network TV. The new show, Reindeer in Here was cute, too. I could tell it was Henry Winkler doing the Smiley character voice.So far I've been able to google and watch the Charlie Brown specials. Hope that continues with the Christmas special;. Apple wants you to jump through hoops to watch it with them. And supposedly it's free, but they make it hard. Signed up for Apple, then they say you have to have an iTunes account, too, and I can't download that on my Chromebook. Thank goodness for google.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so excited for tomorrow night, Dec 1, to see
Dolly Parton's Mountain Magic Christmas

A modern-day movie musical about the making of a network TV special, Dolly Parton’s Mountain Magic Christmas is the frenetic backstage story and delightful on-camera results of Dolly’s desire to uplift an exhausted world’s spirits by sharing the unique mountain magic she has always found in and around Dollywood at Christmas. Throughout the movie’s production numbers and rehearsal chaos, Dolly finds herself taking a private journey into her past, guided by the mysterious appearances of her personal Three Wise Mountain Men.

“When it’s time for her big special to air, a renewed and inspired Dolly goes rogue and shows the world that the real magic of Christmas lies in the hearts of the children we all once were, the realization that Christmas is about the people we share it with, and how her faith remains the common thread between Christmases past, present, and future.

Preview Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJoEuJ6XcVA

I named one of my puppies after her

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 05, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"The Great American Baking Show Celebrity Holiday Special" is free on Roku.

It's just one special episode.

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/..../the-great-american-baking-show-celebrity-holiday/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: