TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Peacock

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Peacock users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 09, 2023Kappy25 02-09-23  12:23 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2023 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to Poker Face & Sam and Kate, if I can find them.

Love everyone's suggestions!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, February 14, 2023 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I finished The Resort last night and it was really different. Interesting actors, unusual plot and pretty scenery. I would recommend it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved The Resort. Great escapist television. I'm hoping there's a second season.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
I recommend The Traitors

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The reunion of the traders is up today!!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good season finale for Poker Face! Looking to a second season.

A huge thank you to those who recommended The Resort. I really enjoyed it and didn't cringe constantly the way I did with White Lotus!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I think I'm also one of the few people who just didn't enjoy White Lotus. Cringy is a good descriptive.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Baby I'm the other person that didn't like White Lotus lol.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
There were parts of White Lotus that were very funny but the rest of the time I was usually going ehhhh, ewew, nope. Ip

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
I infinitely recommend The Traitors (USA,UK,& Australia)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
My favourite Traiters has been NZ, far and away the best of the lot. (Pun intended.)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Canada also has our version of Traitors, too.

So far, the ones I've watched are:

USA
UK
AUSTRALIA
CANADA
NEW ZEALAND

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 19, 2024 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I may have to binge watch one of those this weekend!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 20, 2024 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have UK and Australia in my Watchlist. I'm going to have to add Canada and NZ if they are on Peacock. Thanks for the recommendation!!!

ETA: I just checked and Canada and NZ aren't carried by Peacock for the U.S.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Season two of Vigil starts tomorrow.

Vigil is a British police procedural television drama series created by Tom Edge and produced by World Productions. The six-part first series premiered on BBC One in August 2021 and then aired on Peacock, the streaming platform owned by NBCUniversal, in the United States on 19 December 2021. It featured Suranne Jones, Rose Leslie, Shaun Evans, Paterson Joseph, Gary Lewis and Martin Compston, is set in Scotland and much of the action takes place on HMS Vigil, a fictional ballistic missile submarine of the Royal Navy. The second series replaces the nautical setting of the first series for a land based drama featuring fictional prototype drone technology and premiered in the UK in December 2023 and is set to air in the US on 15 February 2024 on Peacock, again features Jones, Leslie and Lewis alongside Dougray Scott and Romola Garai, and is set in Scotland and the fictional Middle Eastern nation Wudyan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigil_(TV_series)

I enjoyed the first season which was a murder aboard a submarine.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, February 18, 2024 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Very excited to see this back! I'm also thoroughly enjoying Six Nations Rugby right now. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
In March the second seasons of both Traitors: UK and Australia will be on Peacock. NZ is going to also premiere.

YAY!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Lexie, I love all the versions of Traitors. But NZ was my fave in Season 1. 😉

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexi. I enjoyed Season 1 Traitors: UK and Australia

I didn't now that a Season 1 of Traitors NZ aired. I just Googled it and it's on Prime Video. I'm certainly going to binge watch this one!!

Looking forward to Season 2 of all the Traitor shows.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 19, 2024 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Eggie, I am looking on Amazon Prime Video and I don't see Traitors NZ anywhere on the site.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2024 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Lexie, you're correct. I couldn't locate it on Prime Video either.

I did find Traitors New Zealand online at Dailymotion.com and I'm at the final episode, it's a good show.

I saw there's a Traitor's Canada at Dailymotion.com and I plan on binge watching that soon on my computer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I must be the only person alive who doesn't watch TV shows on the computer. I will wait until NZ joins the rest of them on Peacock so I can watch from the comfort of my couch. Hopefully Canada will join them soon on Peacock, but I'm looking forward to the second seasons of UK and Australia in March (as well as first season of NZ)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
it's not just you, Lexie. However, my apple laptop has something called Airplay that sends the video playing on your laptop to your Smart tv. It can be a little clunky, but it's better than trying to watch on that small screen!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 21, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that an Apple has Airply that can send a video to your Smart TV, thanks for the information. I'll look into it so that I can watch The Traitors Canada on my Smart TV.

My Apple desktop has a 24" screen and I have a comfy chair with it. So I don't mind watching on my Mac desktop.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I just watched a movie called The Holdovers on Peacock for free. What good movie!

It's also currently streaming on Prime Video and Apple TV+ but for a price.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed The Holdovers too! I hadn't heard anything about it and just stumbled upon it. I'm delighted for the actress, Da'Vine Randolph, who won Best Supporting Actress last night.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, March 12, 2024 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I was not a fan of The Holdovers and did not think it deserved any of the accolades or awards it received. IMO it was predictable and dull. Da'Vine Joy Randolph's character Mary had no depth.
Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, March 12, 2024 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Definitely, Sugar. I'm often puzzled by awards given to movies I didn't like at all.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: