TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Let the Right One In (SHOWTIME)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Let the Right One In (SHOWTIME) users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Has anybody been watching
Let The Right One In on Showtime?

It's based on a 2004 Swedish novel and 2008 Swedish movie of the same name. An American remake of the movie came out in 2010 titled "Let Me In. I've seen both movies and thought they were more than great.

The tv show is a bit different than the movies. The movies focus mainly on the two main characters, a centuries old young girl vampire and an outcast bullied young buy becoming friends and taking care of each other.

The TV show adds in the aspect of some people not related to the boy and girl trying to find a cure for another man that was bit. There are a bunch more differences but I don't want to spoil..

There is a LOT of blood and violence, and I can only hope they include the big scene from the movies concerning a pool. You'll know what I am talking about when it happens.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
i will check this out, thanks Naja!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’ll see if I can find it!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Naja its on my list. Just finished your next to last suggestion. I can't keep up with you lol

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: