TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Alaska Daily

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Alaska Daily users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 05, 2022Jimmer25 11-05-22  6:16 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
This show is a good one. Hillary Swank is an excellent actress but I still don't like her character, lol! I'm enjoying all the snippets of side stories as they continue to work on the main one.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This has definitely improved, she was just too unlikeable at the beginning. I'm enjoying it now.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I enjoy this show

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am liking it and the subject is unfortunately current (and long standing) and relevant..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 02, 2023 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New shows returning tonight.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The new episode was bad, with bad writing, too. Did they get new writers or something? What a waste of time.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Really? I liked it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I liked it. I thought it was a one-off commentary on the state of fake news though, and didn't really add to the main plot.

I spent a lot of time trying to see whether Hillary Swank was still pregnant, and it seemed like this was filmed when she wasn't (or wasn't very). As she hasn't had the babies yet (I don't think?) and she was clearly pregnant in the last few episodes, I wonder if this was filmed out of order.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen it yet. However, it seems (based on comments I've read here and elsewhere) that it was rather polarizing. Some people liked it and other's clearly didn't.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I don't remember feeling polarized.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed because we had to wait months for the new episodes for the first season, there's only, I think, 3 episodes left, and one of them was dedicated to her being held hostage. After such a long wait, it felt like filler to me.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m not generally a fan of hostage dramas. They are often an overused trope. I’m curious to see if they did anything unique for this one.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the latest episode and was thinking the entire show is starting to gel together. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be renewed. I liked the storyline of how this man came to be at this point in his life. It's a sad but not uncommon tale these days.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with you, Kappy.

Kitt, I was also watching Hilary's every move, looking for the baby belly. I noticed she was wearing a kind of baggy, black sweatshirt and was sitting down most of the time. I think they were hiding it. I think there will be a lot of holding things in front of her belly and hiding behind stuff for the rest of the season. It would be hard to hide twins, but I suspect that's the plan. I'm so happy for her. I waited till my 40s to be a first-time mom, so I can relate. I'm sure she's as thrilled as I was.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She seems so excited, she posted this on instagram on Sunday... there's no hiding the bump now!

bump
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoTN1x2PRUx/

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Aw that’s wonderful. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 2:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How many months is she?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eight months, but she’s expecting twins, hence the size!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah... I was saying Holy Moly that's a big tummy on a small person. That explains it, twins

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She looks really good. I looked it up and she's 5'6", which I think is pretty average. I can't imagine carrying two humans inside your body like that. One was bad enough, with the kicking and the moving around (I loved every minute of it, though!). I can't imagaine having two of them fighting for space in there. She looks really happy, and I'm happy for her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Especially having your first pregnancy at 48 and it being twins!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: