TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Interview with the Vampire

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Interview with the Vampire users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, October 02, 2022 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Premiered on AMC tonight.

I am so sad that Anne Rice didn't get to see this adaptation come to fruition because it was shockingly good.

I am seduced.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 03, 2022 - 2:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was so good! I love the blond actor.

It's definitely not for the squeamish. haha

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is anyone still watching? For some reason I get a kick out of bratty characters that they somehow manage to make loveable. Definitely the best interpretation of the "The Brat Prince" I've seen.

I'm interested in who Rashid is. He doesn't appear to be a vampire, yet he's had the same form for 35ish years. He's corporeal with blood, so not a spirit.

Every time I try and remember something from the books I can't believe Anne Rice has gone and we won't hear any more of their stories.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching. I didn't read the books or see the original movie though. Had same thoughts about Rashid.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, I'm still watching. Lestat has to be the sexiest vampire I've ever seen. I love his voice.

Hmmm, I wasn't even paying attention to Rashid. I'll have to make a point of it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Both their voices are hypnotic. Such excellent casting.

I love how they make them kind of maximum human in their emotions, all the jealousy and stubbornness but also understanding of the reality of their situations. So much humanity in non-humans.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying Interview With a Vampire. From casting, to costumes, scenery and intrigue.

I read Ann Rice's book many years ago, it was excellent! I've also seen the movie with Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 07, 2023 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The Mayfair Witches starts in AMC at 9pm tomorrow.

It's set in the same universe as Interview with the Vampire, and if they follow the books, some of the characters will eventually cross over.

I'm hoping it's good!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There was a first look last night of the new season. It's going to be so good!

But season 2 isn't going to be here until May 12.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 14, 2024 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'll be in England then... not sure where it will be shown. A lot of the Syfy shows aren't starting until May unfortunately.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: