TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
The Roku Channel

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Roku Channel users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, July 03, 2022 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I enjoy watching Buzzr on the Roku channel. All game shows. Particularly Super Password.

Searched "Harry Potter" yesterday. Watched a really strange movie with Rupert Grint called "Moonwalkers". Ron Perlman also starred in it. It was quite violent. Not something you'd think of Ron Weasley being in.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
They've been advertising what I thought was a movie. Looked it up last night planning to watch it. Found out it's a whole series already has 6 seasons. No desire to start all that. So watched another episode of "Lost" instead.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, July 15, 2022 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
It's "Teen Wolf" they've been advertising. I'd like to see the one they've been showing. Is it the first episode of the first season?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, July 17, 2022 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I watched the first two episodes of Teen Wolf last night. Season 1. I will probably watch a few more, but don't know about all six seasons. I enjoyed it.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
As I said, I enjoy watching Password,especially Super Password. I noticed the earlier ones they don't allow the contestants to say an opposite word as the clue, but they definitely allow it on the later (newer shows) so when did it change?

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
And there's a new Password show starting Tuesday. Wonder if they will allow opposites as clues? Guess will find out.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, November 19, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I've also noticed the PlutoTV streaming channel has a lot of the same channels that the Roku channel has. The bad thing is they both only have online tv guides. Makes it hard to plan to watch stuff in advance.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, November 21, 2022 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Just discovered Pluto. I can watch Survivor, yea. My Directrv in my area has been in a dispute and blacked out so miss everything on that channel.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
You know, it's funny. Of course, this doesn't make it true. But I always thought Charles Nelson Reilly was gay, but then I've seen him on "Tattletales" with his "wife".

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Reilly had a fake wife, not a real one. His life partner was a man named Patrick Hughes III.

Personal Relationships

"Many might recall Charles Nelson Reilly pairing up with actress Elizabeth Allen on the ’70s show “Tattletales.” This pairing led some to believe they were husband and wife. However, this was a misconception. Charles, who was openly gay, had a beautiful relationship with Patrick Hughes III starting from 1980."

https://coopwb.in/info/who-was-charles-nelson-reilly-wife/

----
Charles Nelson Reilly, RIP

<snip>

"Like Paul Lynde (who also flourished on game shows), Reilly was one of the few openly gay performers on TV 35 years ago. Well, not openly, but hardly secretive either. For many viewers, Reilly may have been their first introduction to camp. (It’s hard to imagine there’s ever been a campier villain on kids’ TV than Horatio J. Hoodoo, the green-skinned magician Reilly played on Lidsville, a truly bizarre show from psychedelic Saturday morning auteurs Sid and Marty Krofft.) His TV ubiquity served as a lifelong rebuke to the TV exec who had told him, “They don’t let queers on television,” and may have provided an inspiration to some of today’s casually gay stars."

<snip>

https://ew.com/article/2007/05/29/charles_nelson_/

----
And another article about his pretend wife:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0020490/trivia/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: