TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 30, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: A Million Little Things: Archive through April 30, 2022 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was episode 10 of 20, so we're half way.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My reaction to Maggie and Gary kissing was EXACTLY the the same as Rome! I did a Happy Dance... finally.... Hope they don't set up another roadblock.

Poor Colin... Hopefully they take him for a walk before they celebrate LOL

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Colin needs a hug and a kiss.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
This show has grown on me over the past couple of seasons. Maggie and Gary belong together, but I will miss Cam as I enjoyed his character.

Am I the only one surprised that Maggie just celebrated her 30th birthday? Always thought of her character being mid to late 30s.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I was shocked it was just 30.. I actually thought they were joking around. I would have pegged her being 35-36

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I looked up the actress who plays Maggie (Allison Miller). She's 36. How old was she supposed to be when Gary started dating her?!

And yes, poor Colin! I always worry about the dogs in TV shows: who's feeding them, how often they get to go out to pee. I was worried for him when Gary and Maggie were kissing in the hall.

Poor Cam. His girlfriend dumps him the same night he gives her a $50,000 birthday party! And little Theo has grown on me. I used to find him annoying, but the little guy who plays him has gotten to be such a good actor. I got teary when he came in and asked if he could sleep with his mom. He's worried about her!🥰

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I always thought Maggie was younger then the other adult characters. According to Wiki fandom the character was born 1990 or 1991. Gary is 1983. Still young compared to the others. I think Katherine was born 1980 or 81, Eddie was 1981. Delilah and Jon were older than all of them, born in the 1970s. Rome and Regina don’t have any listed ages.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just watched last night and did hope that they would finish kissing and then take Colin for a walk.

I was happy with that ending, though who knows what will happen.

At other times, I hope the dog goes to doggie day care.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me too, Sea! Poor Colin, alone in that apartment all day and till all hours!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Maybe Cam and Colin can walk off into the sunset together?

At least Gary apologized to Colin for making him wait.

I like Gary and Maggie together but I do wonder now where they’ll go with it. Everyone seems in a pretty good place right now.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It looks like they are getting ready to finish the plots.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2022 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Probably in the minority here but I absolutely am so disappointed in this show this whole season. I do not like Maggie and Gary together. And boom, Delilah is just gone and Eddie is okay with never seeing his baby (now toddler if not preschooler)?? Did Delilah sell her house? And why does Gary never ever ever work? (And what does Eddie do?) I used to really like this show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2022 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Colin is a mastiff and many of them are pretty darned inactive.

As for jobs, we just don't see the 24/7 life of any of them. Gary's job is something that would be like watching paint dry, I think. The assumption is that he does that job during times he's not on camera.

They had to do something with the Delilah character when the actress chose not to travel to a shooting location during the pandemic, I think. i guess they could have killed her off.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think Gary is an Actuary. Having worked a lot with actuaries I can say that most of them are very fun people (much like Gary) but watching them work would not make a good show. The drying paint comparison is very apt.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Actuaries are very fun. They don’t necessarily need to be in the office. When I was working, our actuaries worked remotely, even before the pandemic.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Julieboo - Eddie drives rideshare. We only see people's jobs when it's part of the storyline. I think it's implied that Delilah sold the house because we saw when it was going to be put on the market and the kids are completely out of it now.

The pandemic changed a few shows and it's okay to not enjoy a show anymore.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 22, 2022 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The kids were still cleaning out the house this week, when they found the treasure hunt clues from their dad, but they are moving out. Real life would probably mean the home was sold long ago..

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
For sure. Unless Delilah owns that house outright, she would be making payments on it. And who's paying all the utilities? Neither of those kids has a job. Very unrealistic.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm confused about this episode. The "girl" Madison had a very low voice for a girl (and an obvious adams apple), so are they (I'm using "they" so as not to assume gender) a trans boy (biologically a girl but transitioning to be a boy) or a trans girl (biologically a boy transitioning to be a girl)? I was confused as soon as he/she opened their mouth, because of the voice. It was obvious to me that they could be transgender (especially with the adams apple). We have a trans friend (girl to boy), so I'm aware and notice these things. I was not at all shocked when the "big reveal" was made. Anybody else have thoughts?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I presume the actor is post-transition or non-binary, and casting did their best to find someone they could possibly(????) surprise some people with.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I thought the character was a girl transitioning to a boy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The character was a biological girl who felt they were a boy, but hadn't told anyone at all about it. Apart from flattening down their hair and dressing as male in private, I don't think there has been any transitioning done yet.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, April 29, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
The actor is Ash Spencer and is listed as transgender/non-binary. they will be in at least three more episodes.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, April 30, 2022 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Does a non-binary person still have a dominant sex?