TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 14, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Dexter: New Blood: Archive through December 14, 2021 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the first ep of New Blood yet as I have been running through the prior seasons (mostly I have it on in the background, so not fully paying attention). But I have to say the series jumped the shark with the finale of season 6. And I'm only 2 shows into season 8 and it's dismal! So, once I finish season 8 I will be ready for some good old fashioned Dexter. I hope New Blood is more like the first 5 seasons of Dexter.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rvon, I think you mean Kitt or Naja :-)

this is guess for this season, I hope I am wrong.
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Harrison is the one that is kidnapping the girls

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nooooooo!! I hope not! They did show someone getting off a bus early in the episode. I think they only showed the feet, for some reason, but I thought that was meant to be Harrison. If so, it would mean he's only just arrived in town.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 08, 2021 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope you are right! I saw a meme on FB

it has a pic of Dexter and says Amazon Prime and a pic of Joe(from You) and says Wish LOL

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, November 09, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Darn that is pretty good speculation.

I agree it's nice to see Deb there (uh ... in an odd way).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's a bit weird to see Deb in this role (and knowing her and dexter were married in real life for a bit makes it stranger). Looks like this season is 10 eps, so we get 9 more hours.

I liked the humor. Their line dancing was terrible. LOL. The cold makes me cold (I miss the beautiful beach shots). But overall I enjoyed it a lot and look forward to the season.

I did not read the speculation. But yes, it clearly looks like the son just got off the bus and into town. I hope he's just a good kid looking for his dad. I jsut really want a 'normal' dexter season with a clear villain, like season 2 or 3 or 4.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, November 15, 2021 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Still enjoying this show, but I'm not liking Ghost Deb AT ALL! She's so annoying. I'd like Ghost Dad back. At least he was reasonable and guiding. Not hysterical and mean like Deb is.

And I really wish they hadn't cast Harrison with such dark hair. Really? His mom was blonde and Dexter is a red head, but he has dark, dark hair.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 15, 2021 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I agree about ghost Deb. The screaming is getting on my last nerve.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 15, 2021 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep.

I don't know if the kid actor was chosen to be a little creepy, but he is to me. He reminds me of Zach from the (previous) last season, the kid who was a killer but Dexter tried to teach him Harry's ways (until he was murdered by the brain guy).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, November 15, 2021 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
He reminds me of Zach too and one has to wonder if that was intentional.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 15, 2021 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm really enjoying Harrison. He's appropriately or disturbingly unflappable and a little creepy. I also like Dexter's girlfriend. Deb's screaming is annoying but I'm still happy to see her.

Very entertaining and so far (at least) Dexter has only killed a thoroughly miserable person.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 15, 2021 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I also thought he looked like the kid from the last season.

I now think that my speculation was wrong and I have new speculation LOL

I think the girl kidnapper is
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
the rich guy with the helicopter. Heck, I wont be surprised if Dex's GF is involved somehow

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You don't have to put speculation in spoiler tags, Pamy.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Pamy has so much confidence in her speculation that she considers it a spoiler.

Seriously Pamy, that is very kind of you but as Naja mentioned, pure speculation about outcomes isn't considered spoiling. :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I appreciate Pamy's spoiler box as I feel like she has this show pegged. so I haven't been reading them. lol.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Jimmer, you made me literally LOL!!! hahhaha

LOL Brenda! thanks for the vote of confidence! I will continue to use them until my speculation is correct hahaa!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 21, 2021 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
after tonite's ep I am 99% sure my latest spoiler guess it totally accurate! :-) but now I wonder why is the killer doing it to these girls?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, November 21, 2021 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The eyes did look like his. But also a bit like the dad of the dead rich kid.

And Harrison definitely has some secrets. Has Dexter even asked him what he's been doing the last 10 years, or even just the last few months in Miami?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I don’t buy Harrison’s story at all. I think we are going to find out he has been operating under his own code the last couple of years.

My guess is Kurt for the kidnapper.

I was to cracking up at the crime scene guy and Dexter’s voice-overs.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The voice-overs were great. I’m having far too much fun watching a show about a serial killer.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This show has pulled me back in and I am loving it so much!!! I forgot how nervous I would get about Dex being caught and then thinking bad of myself rooting for the killer LOL

I always enjoy the funny voice overs. Michael pulls of the expressions to go with the voice overs to perfection!

Do we know for sure Harrison is really harrison?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I love this new Dexter.Its looks as if Harrison was looking at the Trinity killer online. He must know his mother was murdered. And I wouldnt be surprised ifHarrison may know all about his father's past.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
So far this has been a huge disappointment with only interesting things being finding out what happened to Hanna and the return of Harrison. First couple episodes slow and boring but understandable to re-introduce audience to Dexter and some of the back story. Hate Deb's role of hollering and cussing at her brother....Harry was at least kind and loving to his son.

I do not want Harrison to have a "dark passenger...he was too young and Rita's death was a slice on the groin in a bathtub...not locked in a hot trailer for days with your mom sawed up.

So now Dexter is going to help find the serial killer of all those girls???? What and kill him before the police can catch him? Sound familiar?

Nothing new here folks...keep moving.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm loving it! At the end of the last episode I said out loud that I needed the next episode right now!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm loving it too! I hate having to wait a week for the next episode. Loved how this one ended. We do need Dexter. :-)