TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 30, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Yellowjackets (on SHO): Archive through November 30, 2021 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 21, 2021 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching Yellow Jackets on Showtime?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 21, 2021 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's crazy. It's looks like that one girl with the glasses already had the characteristics of a sociopath even before the crash.

One of my favorite actresses is Melanie Lynskey. I'm so glad to see her in this. She never seems to play a normal person in anything she does.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 21, 2021 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am loving it!! I didnt recognize Christina Ricci at first. I love seeing Rose from 2 1/2 men in this role

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 21, 2021 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have recorded a couple, but it seems to conflict with other things I record and now I hear sociopath.. which is probably not what I want to watch. I will see, I guess..

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It looks very interesting. I’m definitely going to have a look!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe what the young Christina Ricci character did last night! I guess she didn't want to lose the feeling of going from being the outcast to being the most needed person.

In case anyone is wondering, "Yellow Jackets" is about a group of mostly high school girls on the soccer team. The show is split between them now being their 40s, and flashbacks to HS around the time they were all in a plane crash in the wilderness on the way to a tournament. They're all a little messed up in the head from whatever bad happened during their 11 month wait to be saved. So it's two stories unfolding, past and present.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 22, 2021 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Naja, I know!!!
ps I thought it was 18 months

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja, I set my DVR to record the two episodes I missed.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the first episode. Looks pretty intense.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Watched the first two episodes of Yellow Jackets.. Have not looked into future episodes.. unsure.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, IMO if you aren't hooked by now I wouldnt keep watching. Ep 3 comes out Sunday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 24, 2021 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't say I'm hooked.. if episode 3 records, we'll see.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I started Yellowjackets last night. I think it's only a 7 episode series? I'm hooked already at 2 episodes in.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
10 episodes of Yellowjackets.

https://1428elm.com/2021/11/08/how-many-episodes-of-yellowjackets-season-1-will-there-be/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I already saw ep 3. You can watch on the ap early. It doesnt disappoint

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh now I'm really looking forward to it!

Where they show it up here they have Dexter followed by Yellowjackets. LOL what a duo!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!!! Yellow Jackets is so complicated that I am going to make it's own thread. Jimmer can you move posts when you get chance? ty!

<posts above this moved to this thread from Random TV discussions ~jr>

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This show is so intricate that I feel I need to watch it twice and read the FB discussion group. Hope we have some lively discussions here too!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I feel the same. Going to the past and back to the present, is hard to match everyone up with their younger self. One of the present day women looks like the crazy neighbour from Two and a Half Men.
It looks like they got very Lord of the Flies while being stranded!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes Shauna is Rose :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 29, 2021 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I watched the two episodes this week and the end of Epi 2 blew me away when that sociopath, Misty, disabled the black box so the NTSB couldn't find the plane.

I'm confused about some of the guys on the show. Was the guy who approached Misty and Natalie in the bar also on the plane? I'm guessing he wasn't because Misty didn't seem to know who he was and Natalie said they used to be best friends. I can't remember his name. And what's the deal with this guy Travis who doesn't want to be found? I guess I need to watch Epi 2 again.

Will watch last night's episode tonight after work.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 29, 2021 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have some of those same questions!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Whew... thank goodness. I thought I was the only person confused about the men on this show. I can't figure out who is who and who was on the plane and who wasn't.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The kid that was chewing the gum was Javi, and he doesn't have an adult character(yet?). His dad was was the one killed and was in the tree.

Javi's brother is Travis.

Teen Travis is the one that told Javi to get rid of his gum, and Travis also was swimming in the lake and the girls thought he was hot. Adult Travis was the one they found hung.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 30, 2021 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am going to add notes as I rewatch the first 3 eps today. Here's the first set.

In the opening scene, a girl in short nightie is running through the snow and falls into a deep trap and is impaled by many wooden spears sticking out of the bottom of the pit. The close-up shows she is wearing a gold necklace with a gold charm on it. Someone looking over her body had old beat up red sneakers on.

Then in the next scene Jackie and Jeff were fooling around before the crash, and Jackie had the necklace on. Jeff is Shauna's future husband! Oh goodness, just rewatching the first few minutes I see the stories brewing.