TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ghosts

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Ghosts users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 17, 2021Babyjaxmom25 10-17-21  10:12 am
Archive through December 18, 2022Sanfranjoshfan25 12-18-22  1:33 am
Archive through May 13, 2023Mameblanche25 05-13-23  2:44 am
Archive through February 18, 2024Kookliebird25 02-18-24  12:24 pm
Archive through March 07, 2024Sugar25 03-07-24  10:23 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They’ve shown Crash since, but not Stephanie. No one seems to check on her so it could be her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So if Flower is stuck in a well, I don't quite understand as a ghost why she can't just evaporate out and onto the ground, who was "sucked" off to heaven?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they have to (meta)physically travel, although they can travel through solids, and they can't just teleport to elsewhere. So if she just set off walking through the soil she wouldn't have a way out (which would be up) and would be there, wandering about in the soil and lost forever. Better to stay in the well and call for help.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Flower is spacier than the average ghost.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I knew she wasnt off the show

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ha!

PS... I don't like Pete's wife being there. She's not a very likable character!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh SNAP! So unlikeable and obnoxious.. I would have been happy, on any other show, to have her choke, but I knew we'd be stuck with her, at least temporarily.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She could be sucked off pretty soon, I kind of think they have to do that, as she's not likeable.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Maybe the sucked off ghost is the one I always forget about because he's so seldomly seen (maybe 2-3 times per season). I'm thinking of headless guy. Let's face it, he was already half gone to start with. No big loss since he's seldomly seen or even mentioned.

That reminds me...whatever happened to Thor's son who's stuck in the property next door....Did he get sucked off or did he get a better role in another haunted house show?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure they showed Crash, the headless guy, in the first season this episode (probably to discount him from the sucked off list).

I'm guessing Thor's son is still in that neighbouring house, and couldn't be the one sucked off as Sam saw the light going up from their own house.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Agree that Carol is a bit much, however, it may lead to a few fun episodes. I'd be ok with Thor leaving.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, March 09, 2024 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Aha! I didn't realize that Crash was the headless one! I was confusing him with the headless ghost on the UK's "Ghosts"...I think he's dressed like he's from the 1700's.

Of course that's just another reason to get rid of him. Who needs a ghost who's that forgettable?

Hey, a plane, helicopter, or even a skydiver could fall onto the property. In any case, there's an endless supply of dead actors to be on this show. I'd like to see Cary Grant or Milton Berle show up! :-)

For those who like Arrow guy because he's so sweet....did you notice how his disposition changed when his ex showed up? He ain't so sweet anymore....I worry that the change in dynamics might turn Arrow guy into a real jerk. At least he can lord it over her that she got old but he didn't.

Ooh ooh....just remembered another possibility of who the sucked off ghost might be. Maybe it was that old woman who jumps to her death from her bedroom window every morning?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2024 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The old woman who jumps out of the window is Lady Fanny, from the UK series (the equivalent of Hetty in the US series who, as far as I remember, doesn't jump out of the window every morning).

It's weird that they've made so little use of Crash. The headless guy in the UK one is the same actor as the caveman, so it makes sense that they don't show the actor in two parts every episode, but Crash is like one of the main group, but hardly ever in the show.

I can't remember quite what happened after Pete found out that Carol had married his old friend, but I thought something happened afterwards and he'd come to terms with it. Yeah, I don't particularly want to see him being a jerk either, hopefully they'll make up and then she'll get sucked off.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2024 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, if Flower wasn't sucked off, it's a bit odd that the ghosts haven't noticed one of their own is missing. Doesn't quite make sense.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2024 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Carol can leave soon. I don't think Pete forgave her. Maybe she could leave if he did that. I would rather have her leave than him. But he can be annoying at times.

Have to admit I do forget about Crash.

I like Thor..

Kitt, Hetty would never be a jumper!!

Sam's husband shouldn't pretend that a certain ghost (e.g., Flower) is there.

But Sam got caught because Carol WAS there alive in present day and died there.. She should know to listen to the ghosts..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sea, Lady Fanny didn't actually jump, but something different happened to her which resulted in her going out the window to her death (which I don't want to spoil, in case people haven't seen it). So that's what she reenacts each night without realising it.

I'm not sure we know how Hetty died yet(???) but you're right, it doesn't seem a Hetty thing at all!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ahh, this is not a spoiler, just speculation... But it makes some sense..

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/is-ghosts-hinting-at-the-cause-of-hettys-death.html/

There are other theories out there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2024 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Another article calls Ghosts "the afterlife version of The Real World".

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2024 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"The old woman who jumps out of the window is Lady Fanny, from the UK series"

How does that song go?.... "Oops I did it again..."

I had the same problem when I was watching "Being Human UK" and "Being Human US" at the same time.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 10, 2024 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was a tricky one, I was watching those at the same time too! With Ghosts I saw the UK episodes before the US ones, so I can keep track a bit better :-).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have only seen one season of Ghosts UK that aired along with last season of Ghosts US. I'm less familiar with their storylines but I do remember some of them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I knew she wasnt off the show! Kind of irritated that the producers toyed with us at the start.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, have you seen something I haven't? She wasn't on the most recent episode.

Oh never mind, she's still in that well or hole or something... apparently they are going to leave her there for awhile. LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the preview at the end of the last episode shows her

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think someone added the last paragraph to my 12:29 post

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
oh, duh, Pamy, I was trying to edit my own! My brain sucks!

I'll fix it!

My recording cut off before the previews!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Flower preview...

The poltergeist was annoying..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 13, 2024 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, LOL no prob!! It was good to see Cosby's Elwin on the latest ep! Glad he is working!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 19, 2024 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
What a good episode last night. We found out more about how Hetty died. Quite shocking for a comedy, but I thought the reveal was handled really well by the cast. Also found out who was sucked off instead of Flower.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, April 19, 2024 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the underground puritan will feature in a future episode.

It occurs to me that if they find the general area where the dirt-ghost is they could use Hetty's "necklace" to get her out, too. In fact, it may be possible for them to simply "go fishing" for puritans. Hmmmm, I wonder what would make good puritan bait and could be found on the person of another ghost.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2024 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Loved the episode.. Now we know that Sam cannot see ghosts on Facetime..

I thought they might try running through the contractor one by one to distract him, but Hefty saved the day.

I think we might see the Puritan in the future

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had though tonight was the finale, so I was thrilled that there in one more episode.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 26, 2024 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Me too!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: