TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 13, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 13, 2021 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The View comes on live at 11 DC time. Are you sure you are really seeing it live?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They say it's live at the beginning of the shows. That's all I know.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It all makes sense now. We must get an hour tape delay here in the KC area.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yay! Mystery solved and I'm not losing my mind to old age. I was starting to question myself that maybe I was wrong and it does come on at 12 on the east coast.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now I'm mad that they have been lying to me for this long! LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Naja, unless you live on the East Coast, almost nothing is "Live." If you look close, there's probably a message that says, "Pre-recorded for this time zone." In California, we get everything (except for sporting events) 3 hours later.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 31, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
The main thing Californians get literally "LIVE" are the Oscars and Emmys and some sports games and State of the Union speeches. (The nightly 3 hr show of "LIVE" Big Brother After Dark is just a three hour tape delay for CA.

LOL I guess primetime TV has found a way to change the physics of time by showing "LIVE TV" at the exact same time all across the nation....they call it "the time zones method".

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 26, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The ladies will be back from their summer vacation on Tuesday, September 23.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Joy Behar is taking time away from the View because of the virus. She is supposedly in good health but is in the age range to be concerned.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The ladies are back from summer vacation today. I wonder if they will be in the studio. A couple of the night time talk shows are back in the studio.

But I hope Meghan has started her maternity leave. I don't think there has been a grumpier pregnant lady in history.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The View had on Sarah Huckabee Sanders as their first guest. She should have named her new book The Mother of Lies and Deflection.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She sounded like she never stepped out from behind that WH press room podium.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, September 21, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Naja, agree about Sarah. Wow. And the woman running for Senator (I think it's Senator) over the Baltimore area? Very ignorant of situations! And stubborn and mean! Especially for someone so young. I found her so unlikeable. I think the show has done well for shooting from home.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Smokey I kind of think that about Joy and Sunny, ignorant and mean.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think ignorant is a good description of either of them. they both seem to be up on things. But I have to admit some times Meghan sounds like Emily littella. i.e. mis-hears a word and latches on to it not hearing the context.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, January 05, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So the blond one from Arizona is back and I hadn't realized how pleasant the last 3 months have been without her. I swear she thinks she is on the Real Housewives where fights are started not because they are necessary or there is even a reason but simply because those who start them want more camera time and have nothing else to offer. She really is a poor fit for this show.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, January 08, 2021 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Today's show found a way to corral the blond one from AZ who wishes to have all the camera time. Instead of the group zoom shot that they had been successfully using for the last 3 months until she returned, today only one person was live on camera at a time which made it impossible for anyone to talk over others or interrupt them.

A huge sympathy hug to Sunny Hosten's family who lost both of her in-laws over the holidays to covid.

A huge thank you to Joy for pointing out that Ana is a Republican right after the blond one from AZ stated she was the only one on the show.

An enormous thank you to Ana for saying what so many are thinking as to what is happening in DC.

A gigantic THANK YOU to Senator Chris Murphy from CT for explaining to the blond one from AZ that no one's first amendment rights were violated just because a private publishing company has decided not to publish them.

It says alot when during all that is going on right now, some are only concerned with their own personal rights.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 08, 2021 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Poor Sonny and family. I really feel so sad for them.

And I thought just maybe motherhood would help with the Blonde one's disposition, but she's worse.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
The blond one from Arizona ruined the show for me. I haven't watched since she came back. Ana Navarro is fantastic. She is a reasonable, honest conservative, not an idiot like the blond one from Arizona.

Ladyb

12-29-2007

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladyb a private message Print Post    
I usually stay quiet when I see comments, in my opinion, are a bit harsh. But in these times, no one should stay quiet in fear of the harsh comments taking a turn against ourselves.

I, for one, am glad Meghan is back. Yes she presents her views that I most often disagree with and cannot support. And sometimes I think she has lived in a bubble and doesn't understand why someone would not agree with her

However I choose to listen in order to try to to understand the other side from mine. And unlike Joy, Meghan gets her facts straight and rarely resorts to name calling <99> and cheap shots (which I can only assume Joy thinks are jokes). And unlike Sara, Meghan actually takes a stand on one side and doesn't walk the thin, middle-of-the road line seemingly afraid of offending anyone (though Sara is getting better at taking a stand).

The show is called "The View" and is meant to express all viewpoints not just what we agree with. If we can't listen to the other side, we are doomed to see the events of January 6 continue or even get worse.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
express all viewpoints!!!

What a novel concept!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh brother. NO one is saying a thing about her "view". It's the delivery. She's just plainly an unpleasant crabby person.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My comments were about a tv personality, one who loves to play the victim.

Bless you Ladyb.

06-29-2002

Tuesday, January 12, 2021 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
REMINDER! It is against the rules to criticize other posters.

It is completely within the rules to criticize tv personalities.

Please be reminded of the difference, and do not chastise other posters for expressing their opinions.

thank you.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
They have had a range of democrats and republicans on the show. I don't have an issue with the various viewpoints, but Megan is just plain rude. When she was not there, they often disagreed, but they were respectful of each other.

I can't take her butting in on everyone and getting personally offended when people disagree with her. Also, she rarely lets anyone speak and she gets very upset when anyone responds to her misstatements. I don't find that enjoyable to watch at all.