TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Disney+

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Disney+ users admin

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Starting a thread for all things on Disney+ streaming service. I know the bigger original content get their own threads (Mandelodorian, WandaVision) but Disney always has something new that I would expect some of us are watching. :-)

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
So the new Loki series just started yesterday. It will be six episodes but I love the humor that comes with all things Loki.

infinity stones used as paperweights... hilarious!

Also I LOVED the Mighty Ducks reboot and hope there is a second season! Also liking Big Shot (i do have a soft spot for John Stamos) and the High School Musical reboot is good too- the first season i especially liked...

Rieann

08-26-2006

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy Tom Hiddleston as Loki. I hope to start that one today or tomorrow. I love the humor too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love all of the behind the scenes shows that they have had

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We're going to wait until all 6 episodes have dropped and binge it. I hate waiting from week to week to watch episodes, plus I forget what happened by the time a whole week goes by! We've gotten spoiled by the streaming services.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah I don’t full out binge, watching hours at a time, but it is nice not to have to go days between episodes.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Haha I binge when I can but appreciate the old school cliff hanger weeks ….having something to look forward to on a Friday (now a Wednesday).

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 11, 2021 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see where Loki goes. Love the play between Loki and Owen Wilson's character. It will be interesting if he is actually the variant they are looking for.

I loved WandaVision and The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. I am totally in love with Sebastian Stan now.

The Mandalorian actually got my husband watching a tv show. (And Ted Lasso but that is a different streaming service) He never wants to watch shows with me and the Marvel shows are out of his realm.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, June 11, 2021 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
out of his realm? or out of his multiverse :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 11, 2021 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
LOL

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, June 17, 2021 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Loki - did others pick up on what locations were targeted at the end of the episode? opening the door for dead characters to come back....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 17, 2021 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Lb!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
so who saw the quick cameo of "Throg" in yesterday's episode of Loki? and who laughed out loud when Alligator Loki bit President Loki :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
We just finished Loki. It was an interesting premise though the 3rd last episode was a bit Wizard of Oz. The 4th to last episode was just filler, dragged on about the same stuff over.

Was nice to see the actor Owen Wilson in something. I was shocked when she just zapped him!

They have definitely set it up for a season 2 or movie. Wonder what happened to the woman at the TBA who packed her things and went through the dimension?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They are renewed for season two so there you go.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: