TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: A Million Little Things: Archive through April 01, 2021 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm still enjoying it but I'm one show behind. This sort of long hiatus is brutal for maintaining interest. Reminds me of the writer's strike year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 20, 2020 - 2:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I still enjoy it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 20, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I am, too, for the most part. I do get irritated with some of the characters sometimes. I wonder where Delilah went in real life (I know on the show, she took her father to France). I'm wondering if there's another reason she took a "vacation."

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, March 20, 2021 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The latest show was good.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 21, 2021 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It was good. I don't like Gary's new girlfriend. Maybe it's just because she's not Maggie. But I do like Maggie's British BF.

Don't like this drug addiction storyline they've got going with Eddie. His wife's not going to be happy with him when she finds out. It must be a fun storyline for David Giuntoli to play, though.

I wonder when Delilah will return. I read online that she hasn't left the show, but I wonder why they wrote her out for so much of this season.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, March 21, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe she has particular covid worries in her family, and doesn't want any chance of bringing something home.

I haven't warmed to Gary's new girlfriend either. And he just doesn't seem as into it as he did with Maggie, like it's just a blah match.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 22, 2021 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She's not as likeable as Maggie. I don't really see what he sees in her.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 22, 2021 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the last couple of episodes yet but I've found her likeable (in some ways more than Maggie). However, I am more used to him with Maggie and I think it is likely that Gary and Maggie will ultimately end up together.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, March 22, 2021 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Gary's new girlfriend is too passive. Gary also needs to step up in terms of what he really wants. I am not a fan of Maggie, it is one thing to make decisions based on self interest and another thing to discount the impact of those decisions on others. She doesnt seem to care too much about the people she leaves in her wake.

I am not an Eddie fan.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The Eddie story-line is simply discouraging.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm sure it's fun for him as an actor, though.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of Maggie or Eddie. But, I love the actor who plays Eddie. David Giuntoli Was in Grimm, which was filmed in Portland. He and the cast of Grimm did numerous benefits for the children’s hospital here. They donated and attended the events, even after Grimm was canceled. He’s a really good guy. Glad to see that he’s able to stretch his acting credentials.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree Kooklie. Grimm was one of the few shows that our then-teenager would watch with us. He'd rather play video games and watch YouTube than hang with Mom and Dad, so it was nice to have a show that we all enjoyed.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 24, 2021 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I liked Grimm. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 28, 2021 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I miss Grimm too! Not that this the the "Grimm" thread. LOL

I haven't been enjoying this season very much. Too depressing and the real world is already too depressing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 28, 2021 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Miz. I hate this storyline with Eddie. I thought it really sucked that he blamed the missing pills on Dakota, when she's only been trying to help him (aside from giving him a bottle of pills). How long can he go on like this?

It is a very depressing season. Regina is trying to hang onto her restaurant. Rome is unable to find work as a director. Gary and Darcy are just wrong. And Maggie just seems lost. And when is Delilah coming back???

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Was not a fan of the giant Target commercial written into the show. Seems like they are writing off the whole John and Delilah family. Really weird.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 29, 2021 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read that Delilah is supposed to come back later in the season. Don't remember when people were allowed to fly back and forth from Europe, but I have a feeling that Maggie and Jamie will get stuck in the US also.

I noticed the Target commercial, too, and thought it was odd.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We will see Delilah soon. Not this week.

Eddie is spiralling...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And. WHERE IS THE DOG?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know! I always worry about the dogs. "Who's feeding the dog? Doesn't that dog need to go out? Where's the dog?" So distracting for me when people on TV and in the movies have pets!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching this awhile back when I started disliking each character more each week. The last eps I remember seeing were when Chandler Riggs showed up.

Is Chandler still on this show?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There hasn't been any mention of his character, but the show is now playing out the covid timeline, they're pretending they're just a month or so in, plus they were filming during covid, so I expect they've dropped his storyline for now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He last mentioned this show on Instagram 70 weeks ago, so maybe not returning?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks.