TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: A Million Little Things: Archive through December 19, 2020 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh that was so horrible!

The plot with the mystery from the past seemed so contrived. I mean I know it's a tv show and everything is contrived, but it seems like the writers basically asked themselves what mystery they should include for the end of the season and randomly decided on this out of nowhere. They better make it good!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Something is sure to go wrong with that baby adoption as a season cliffhanger.
I don't like one single character on this show and find the storylines uninteresting, yet week after week I continue to tune in.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 2:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like some of them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I laid down the law with my mom when I was pregnant and she was planning my baby shower: no stupid games!!! I hate those humiliating and embarrassing games. Who thinks that's fun?

I'm also worried that something will go wrong with the adoption. I'm afraid Eve is going to change her mind.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Oh my heart just hurts. Never got that close, but did have a birth mother change her mind on us before the baby was born.
And what was that ending??!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No!!

What a total bummer

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
How could they end it that way!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I knew when he walked out of the bar and was talking to Katherine that either he'd get mugged or hit by a car. Totally expected that. This show is so predictable (doesn't mean I don't still love it, though).

He didn't seem to get hit very hard (I'm impressed he did his own stunt work), so I'm pretty sure he'll be okay. Maybe just a couple of broken bones. They'd better not have him in a coma when this show comes back next year.

So is Maggie off the show? I don't like Gary's new girlfriend. It's just too fast for me. I'm still emotionally attached to Maggie.

Did feel bad for Rome and Regina, but that was a terrible thing she said to Rome at the end. Blaming him is not right. It's not his fault Eve changed her mind. Hope they don't end up getting separated over this. Wonder when this show will be back?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
So what happened to Eves baby daddy?
I like Gary way better with new chick. Gary and Maggie had about 100 times to work things out and they just never could. So end that relationship already.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I have never watched this show and decided this was a good time to do it. Does anyone know if season 1 can be viewed for free anywhere? I can ‘buy’ it on Amazon for $14.99 but not wanting to do that if it is available anywhere for free. I have subscriptions to Hulu, Netflix and Apple TV but if it is there I can’t find it. I started watching the first episode of season 2 but feel like I am missing a lot.

Robinm

01-31-2006

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
Both seasons should be on Hulu. That's where I watch it every week.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Right now Hulu only has season 2 available.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You are missing a lot.

Robinm

01-31-2006

Wednesday, April 01, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
That sucks, I was sure they would have the 1st season. They keep everything else.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
you can watch the first three episodes for free. That way you get the start. After that, look for youtube.

https://www.nbc.com/this-is-us/episodes/season-1

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
That was for This is Us on NBC, Maris, I’m looking for A Million Little Things on ABC.

Those who watch, would you consider it worth the $14.99 to buy the first season on Amazon?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've never used Google Play but it's only $9.99 for Season 1 on there:

https://play.google.com/store/tv/show?id=JcDf3h25HV2fw7qjY82qFQ&cdid=tvseason-d_cP0RSsFEWZbnGIqBQaJg&hl=en_US

I'd say it was worth it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
These things are so subjective. I enjoyed the first season.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I love This is Us and have seen it compared to this, so I think I will go for it.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Just watched the first episode—it is worth it.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 03, 2020 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s great!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow, no discussion?

Maggie at Oxford (but all about her podcast and housemate, nothing about her job) And previews imply that her cancer is back.

And other hapoenings, Eddie's life in wheelchair, Eddie and pain meds, Rome's film, PTSD for Gary's girlfriend, Alzheimer's, but now we wait until March.

And now we wait until March.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's lost a bit of its spark for me. I'm still interested in the characters but it's not a must-see-it-as-soon-as-it's-aired tv show for me anymore.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm watching it on Hulu (no ads), so I don't get previews. I usually forget the previews before the next show anyway, so I don't like to watch them.

I thought the whole Sophie getting into music school cause she can sing and play the guitar was ridiculous. Do they really take people who play the guitar? I knew someone who got into Julliard. She was a flautist. You've got to be really good to get into those schools, unless it's a scam. Sophie's school must be a scam.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I lost interest in this show and no longer watch it