TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
PARAMOUNT PLUS

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: PARAMOUNT PLUS users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 19, 2021Babyjaxmom25 06-19-21  11:36 am
Archive through February 28, 2022Mack25 02-28-22  5:46 am
Archive through November 13, 2022Sincebb125 11-13-22  5:25 pm
Archive through January 04, 2023Cablejockey25 01-04-23  9:06 pm
Archive through May 29, 2023Mamie31625 05-29-23  10:28 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So many twists and turns!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We started Rabbit Hole a few weeks ago, but after watching the 2nd episode and not remembering what happened in episode 1, we decided to wait until all episodes had dropped. They're all done now, so we'll start it again (from the beginning). It was good, but so intense!!!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Who watched the finale of Fatal Attraction? So want Season 2 after those last few minutes.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't really get the ending.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
So is his daughter a stalker now?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Naja....

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
i had to go read prior reviews to remind me of the affair Stella was having with the professor - which i still dont fully understand the whole triangle with Ellen, Stella and the professor BUT Ellen's last words about looks like you are mad with me, are you mad at me were exact words Alex's therapist had said to Alex in a session...

and will Dan ever find out that Arthur was the one??

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm more confused now

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Not real thrilled about the selection of shows on Paramount plus, but I need to spend $5.99 a month to get Big Brother because It’s not offered on my local stations. And then I have to wait until it’s already shown LIVE before I can see it. I’ll never be able to keep up with the board here.
Looks like it’s mostly Sci-Fi shows. I guess there’s 1923.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
These are some of my fav Paramount Plus original shows.

Tulsa King, Evil, 1923, 1883, Criminal Minds Evolution, Fatal Attraction, The Offer, Why Women Kill (so darkly funny!).

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Paramount Plus includes Showtime. Have you ever seen "Your Honor" with Bryan Cranston? It is really good. Two seasons / total of 20 episodes. Binge worthy. Live airing of Your Honor ended in March. I'm not liking Paramount Plus because they're streaming the last two episodes of Your Honor as live. Their mistake which they're not fixing. In other words you can't pause / resume the episodes. Just goes back to the beginning of the episode. I'm disgusted with that, Paramount Plus.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And don't forget about Yellow Jackets and "George and Tammy". Super good!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Paramount plus w/Showtime is 11.99 a month, without Showtime is $5.99. We also don’t get KC Chiefs football on our local station and as I understand it we can stream those football games, hopefully LIVE.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Paramount plus is the crappiest app ever. Works fine on my phone, but terrible through cable and through my firestick. What a hunk of junk! So, I often watch the shows on my tiny phone. Ridiculous.

I have heard 1883 and 1923 are good, and better than Yellowstone.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I find every single streaming service to be a pain in my ass.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Lol Naja. I do too! All of them are very user unfriendly. Clearly designed by people that do not use them.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Netflix is the most user friendly imo. HBO Max is okay -- they seem to have lowered the volume on commercials, which is nice. Hulu also seems okay. Paramount + is the worst I've ever used.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
AMC+ is the worst for me!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, August 01, 2023 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lake cat, watch Ghosts. It's such a sweet, silly show. I think you will enjoy it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’ll check it out. I guess I’m going to pull the trigger. It doesn’t say if I’m under any obligation on how long I should have it before I can cancel.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Have you seen the thing about Pluto tv in another BB thread? Its for free, but I'm not sure how it works. Supposedly you get the feeds for free. You can try that, and if it sucks, then switch to Paramount.

And Paramount must be offering a free trial period of a week or so for new customers. Google it. That's how I got Brit Box really cheap last year.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 02, 2023 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't know how it is going to look on Pluto...there is no place like on Paramount where they have the feeds but they aren't connected yet. So it's still a mystery. Although they are advertising them as pop up channels. So I guess they will appear after midnight?

All platforms are offering the standard 1 week free for Paramount+...but I hear someone say they got a month free. I'll have to research that.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Can someone with Paramount Plus including Showtime check something for me, please? Go to episodes 19 and 20 (part of season 2, last two episodes of the whole show). Are they showing as "LIVE"? Because it does you cannot pause / resume during the episodes. If you pause, it just goes back to the beginning of the episode.

I haven't seen the last two episodes yet because of that. I thought Your Honor was very good. I just cancelled my subscription to all of Paramount Plus. I may or may not go back. I hear negatives about it.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, August 07, 2023 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Show on Paramount Plus / Showtime I'm asking about is "Your Honor".

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I posted links for you to watch those episodes in the "passings" thread the other day.

And yes, both of those eps are "on-demand" in both P+ and Showtime. But not available on the "Essential" plan.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I’ve been watching on pluto tv it has nice pictures but you have commercials all the time. But hey free is free. I think you can watch anything that you can watch on cbs there. I haven’t looked for anything but bb. It has tabs for all the categories.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 08, 2023 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Sorry I missed that, Naja. I guess I don't know much about streaming plans and platforms, etc. The episodes aired in March originally. Shouldn't they be shown normally now with the first 18 episodes? Is on-demand related to cable / satellite? I've never had either.

Looks like Paramount+ doesn't have add free plan for only Paramount+.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 09, 2023 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ON-demand means you click and it plays, as opposed to live where you don't have a choice when to start it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 26, 2023 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lioness is so good!! I watched the 1st 6 eps in a couple of days.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, September 11, 2023 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
So I watched the Star trek shows on TV, they said this month would be free if I use the word worf? But when I go to the site it only offers weekly

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just read:

Walmart+ members can get Paramount+ with ads for free and now available is no ads Paramount+ with Showtime for six bucks and change per month

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have Paramount+ through my Walmart+ account but I already have showtime with my cable, but here's what is says in my Walmart account:

Paramount+ with SHOWTIME®
$64.99/year
Includes everything in Essential, plus:

No ads (except live TV & a few shows)

SHOWTIME originals, movies & sports

Your local live CBS station

Download shows to your mobile device

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, January 10, 2024 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I didn't use the offer myself. I have had Paramount for many years and i get Showtime with my cable....but my friend just used the offer to get the deal and there are several others that I am reading on X that have gotten it. So I figured I would post?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 11, 2024 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, of course. I was just posting the price and content. It's says you save something like 47% off direct subscription price. Good deal for ad free.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, January 11, 2024 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it's quite a good deal! Was almost tempted to cancel my present subscriptions and get Walmart+ offer...especially because it's for ad free. Because, as I have said before, I despise ads lol. But I'm more an Amazon person than a Walmart.

It's wild how much I'm now spending on all the streaming content, podcasts, Patreon etc. It's worse than the old days when I was appalled at what I was spending after adding up all the magazines subscriptions I had amassed over the years. Now it's even worse!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: