TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Gilmore Girls

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Gilmore Girls users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 13, 2021Seamonkey25 02-13-21  12:16 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 13, 2021 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah I have also been thinking that it was a disservice for Rory to go to Yale. She didn't really get to grow up and learn how to be an adult with everyone so close by. If she had gone to Harvard she would have had to live without Mom/Luke/Grandparents, etc taking care of things. And would have grown into herself more, maybe realized when tohers were manipulating her.

It took forever for her to figure out how manipulative her Grandparents were even tho she had it demonstrated for her all the time with their relationship with her Mom.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 13, 2021 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For sure! I do love Lauren Graham, loved Parenthood, read her book..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rory's Asian friend ..... Oh Emily you white privileged person, LOL. (the episode when planning Rory's 21st birthday party)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The actress who plays her is now in "Prodigal Son" where she plays a rather over-the-top medical examiner.

I'm always happy to see actors I like getting work in different series.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 03, 2021 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I recently saw Michele in a Up Movie and about died. It was weird that he had an American accent, hahahaha.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Keiko Agena is the name of the actress who plays "Rory's Asian friend." 😊

She is indeed on "Prodigal Son" as the medical examiner, and she steals every scene she's in! She's wonderful, as always. Hubby never watched GG, but he loves Keiko. She's great! 💗💖

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 04, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Keiko has been on "Better Call Saul" for a couple years as Kim Wexler's paralegal. She's only on once in awhile but she does a good job when she is.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I looked up Alexis Bledel the other day. She's 39 years old! 😮 She was just a teenager when she started out as Rory.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunday for Mothers Day there is some sort of binge of Gilmore Girls on UPTV. Then at 7pm (Eastern) they are showing that movie of their life later, just the spring one (there are 4).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
"The gay fellow whose Tiger tried to eat him" ... Oh Emily, she does make me chuckle.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 16, 2021 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: