TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Grease singalong

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grease singalong users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, June 08, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Anybody else see this last night? I've seen the movie numerous times. Saw it at the theater back when I was 15. Just saw a bit of it, not all. Thought it was funny when they were singing Greased Lightning, they skipped all the dirty parts. They still sang it, but didn't show the words on the screen.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, June 08, 2020 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I happened to catch it while channel surfing. It was fun to sing along with the words even though I can't carry a tune, lol.

It was a light, airy and fun movie to sit and watch. I will always love those Pink Ladies!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I Missed this, but I'm going to try to find it! Grease is my all time favorite movie!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
My friends and I saw Grease 13 times when it was first out in the movies. We were strange kids.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
At the Canadian premiere of Grease I stood at the back of the Theatre with Didi Conn, who played Frenchy. I was News Director at my college TV station in Montreal and she was impressed I'd traveled to Toronto to meet her. It was surreal standing beside her and seeing her onscreen simultaneously. Afterwards she invited me to dinner with her friends and family (she has cousins in Toronto).

It was one of the thrills of my life. Especially since I was a huge fan of hers from a previous film, You Light Up My Life. As a result of that film, which I saw about 4 times, I was inspired to move to Toronto to pursue my career as an Entertainment Writer.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: