TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 20, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: A Million Little Things: Archive through March 20, 2020 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That last scene brings up a lot of questions.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Like Eric? obviously did not get a heart transplant from Maggie's brother, or anyone else.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
By the way the dog was in Gary's picture on the dating app. But Gary, in his angry walks, never has the dog with him.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Wonder what the hell Eric is up to.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Deception...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Lots going on in last night's episode.

Lots to be continued.

I am as worried about Gary's mental state as his friends are.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
This is such a tedious show sometimes. It's like they are torn between story telling and trying to make a point to the audience.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Kooklie. Sometimes I wonder why I'm watching.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not worried about Gary's mental state. I'm more worried about his dog that hasn't been fed or walked for days. Dog will probably be dead by the time he gets out of jail.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, January 31, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That whole 'two different dogs' plot was stupid.

The old lady should have gotten her own dog back.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 01, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And can I just say how much the whole "sleep training" thing annoys me? When your baby cries, it means they need you and need to be close to you. It's cruel to ignore a baby's cries. Pediatricians have changed their thoughts on the whole sleep training thing. It's such a relatively short window of time that they're so small and want to be held. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What a bizarre/unrealistic episode. From buying clothes for an unknown sex/age baby to someone (who was not the donatee) getting a letter from a donator. They were never even married, right? So how would Eric get that letter and wouldn’t they (the medical people) tell the donator a little about who the organ was going to? Such as maybe if it was a man or a woman?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, February 07, 2020 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
And the movie/script storyline was unrealistic too. How would Roman find out where they were meeting (the movie guy and actor) and then the actor would like hey let’s make your movie and I will finance it??

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If Eric and his girlfriend were living together (or whatever), maybe he just opened her mail.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
OK, that does make sense.

So Eric was trying to prevent Chad's family from finding out the heart transplant patient died?

They didn't mention why she died, right? Just that she died 6 years later.

Wouldn't the medical people know that and tell the family?? Just seems so far fetched.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What I thought the show was saying was that Eric's fiancee had some disease/condition for which she needed a heart transplant. She eventually got Maggie's brother's heart when he died. That was the flashback scene we saw in the hospital.

Six years later, when she was back to being healthy, and she and Eric were happily getting on with their lives, they went to that garage sale (the other flashback scene), got on Eric's bike, and got into an accident that killed her and Maggie's brother's heart inside her.

Some point recently, Maggie's mother decided to try and get in touch with the recipient of her son's heart. I am guessing she gives a letter addressed to "the recipient" (because she wouldn't know anything about the recipient if they hadn't given the hospital authority to tell her) to the agency that administers everything, and they send the letter to the address they had for the recipient (Eric's fiancee). And presumably they didn't know she had died, so sent it to her last address, which is the one Eric still lives in.

Eric opened it, decided to meet with Maggie's mum, and either always intended to say he had the heart, or intended to tell her his fiancee had it, but bottled out when he thought how upset she would be to know that her son's heart had died with his fiancee.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What Kitt said.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Excellent explanation.

I can understand Maggie being upset about being lied to but there was nothing malicious in what Eric did. It’s just a sad story and a little compassion all around would help.

I actually thought this was one of the best episodes in quite some time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought that Roman overheard the conversation with the actor and thus knew about the dinner meeting.

Good point that Eric maybe just found out in his late founder's mail. Technically, that was illegal for him to open, unless he was her heir officially, but no surprise if he did open it.

HOwever, no matter what, he should have immediately been clear about what happened to the heart.

The result was that Maggie's mother thought Eric had the heart and became involved with him. Meanwhile her daughter was dealing with cancer and was alive, original heart and all, but her mother kept this secret from Maggie.

Then Eric continued the lie.

So Maggie fresh from the ever chaotic Gary, starts to call in love with Eric, as he keeps lying.

Great start to what this show may see as a romance.

Gary is one stubborn dude. Yes, we see that abandonment by his mother happened early in his life, but he sure takes it out on everyone. And now she AGAIN chooses others over him..

At least the dog actor got paid for a really easy scene.. Unless they just called the sleeping dog.

The baby clothes scene was just too painful and premature.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The dog is back!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Dog watch!

(I haven’t seen the episode yet)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They must have a dog budget, can only afford him every third episode or something :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So the dog got a nice bit of acting in. He is a natural at sleeping on couches, but he got to sniff out the joints hidden in the sleeping bag.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 20, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Good show this week. Lots of different plots.

For a second, I thought the girl changed her mind about giving up the baby.

I will never, ever play the poopy diaper game.