TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through February 14, 2019 users admin

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Irsnappy - she left Blue Bloods in her 3rd season I believe because there was a dispute over work schedule. She was diagnosed with Celiac disease and was wanting to work less.

She left NCIS because her storyline/character was the brain child of a previous show runner who died last season. The new show runner is going in a different direction.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
What's a show runner?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Here ya go:

"show·run·ner
ˈSHōˌrənər/
nounNorth American
noun: show-runner

the person who has overall creative authority and management responsibility for a television program.
"the vision of the show as a whole does not come from the freelance or even the staff writer, but from the showrunner""

https://www.google.com/search?q=show+runner&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
thanks wowprincess. Unfortunately I liked her on NCIS and miss her character.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, Abby is leaving after this season, and Ducky is away for awhile, I hope he is coming back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And who is this Jack character, what is she doing there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am a little concerned that they are going to "kill" off Abby tonight. I am just hoping that maybe she is really ill and will recover and move on to something else.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pauley Perrette @PauleyP
16m16 minutes ago
More Pauley Perrette Retweeted People
New @People Magazine article about #GoodbyeAbby #NCIS and the scholarships I set up in her honor

People @people

Pauley Perrette Opens Up About Her Final NCIS Episode: ‘I Was Emotionally Exhausted’

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well, at least they didn't kill her off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I read an article so I feel better about watching it now.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness!! It was a sweet send off.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
glad she wasn't killed off but I like the MI6 guy...was sad he had to go...

Lyn

08-06-2002

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
It really cheesed my whiskers that they killed off the M16 guy. His character had so much potential and they didn't really do anything with him

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Lyn, the man who played the MI6 guy posted and said his character was created by the showrunner who passed away. I would imagine that if he hadn't died, there would have been story for him. Perhaps the new guy didn't know where to take the character but did they have to kill him? Injure him, give him PTSD, have Scotland Yard call him back to London. There were any number of ways to have him leave but I guess there needed to be some suspense with the shooting as to who got shot. Thinking back when they wheeled Abby in to ER he wasn't there. That should have been a tip off to me that he had died but I was too busy crying for Abby's character to realize that he wasn't there.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
The scene of the supposed mugging felt familiar...it kind of mirrored Pauley Perrette's real life. A homeless guy on the street attacked her. In this episode when the "mugger" (AKA assassin) started telling Abbey that she thought she was better than him because she said she could "help him", I flashed on that story about Perrette....it was in 2013:

'NCIS' actress Pauley Perrette attacked by homeless man in Hollywood Hills, police say
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/lla-me-ln-pauley-perrette-hollywood-attack-20151113-story.html

Then a few months later:

Pauley Perrette Claims Second Attack By Homeless Man
http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/10/pauley-perrette-second-homeless-attack/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
How scary!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So weird without Abby. But newAbby seems like she is going to be pretty good.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought we had a NCIS: New Orleans thread but I guess not. I have a quick question about last week's episode.

Who was giving Pride the instructions via the earpiece? When he went behind the door the only person that was there was "death" (if that's what you want to call her). And then the terrorist girl shot his father and I was left thoroughly confused.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Ziva is alive?????

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wait what??!??!??!! I was just going to type that I haven't watched this show since she died. But in fact, I have watched it all along. It is just a totally different show since Tony and Ziva departed and probie grew old and hunky, then husky. Let me see, didn't Ziva leave a child and Tony resigned to stay home and take care of the child?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I have only watched it sporadically since Ziva was "killed" and Tony discovered his daughter and left to take care of her. I have only watched an episode or two this entire season so far, but there was nothing else on tonight so I watched and I was astounded by the ending of the episode. If you haven't seen it I won't spoil the whole thing I can only say go to CBS On Demand and watch it.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I DVR'd it so will watch in the morning.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Misspoufy...I was saying the same thing!!!
I think they are implying she faked her death to protect her family.
But where are they going with that???

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
This was one of the best episodes in a few years.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Roteach.