TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
THE GRAMMY's

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: THE GRAMMY's users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 10, 2019Dipo25 02-10-19  8:35 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh... girl groups, LOL, Jennifer Lopes, doing a great job.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Damn, they are doing an excellent medley of some of my favorite songs!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I would have loved about a half hour more of that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still have the tribute to Aretha Franklin coming up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, this was a good part... CBS Verified account @CBS
2m2 minutes ago
More
Papa was a rolling stone but even he didn't step on @JLo's train, ASHLEY. @JLo & @aliciakeys still slayed, however. #GRAMMYs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This country (?) singer really has an amazing voice!

Ahh, I should have known that was her... Heather & Jessica Verified account @fuggirls
39s39 seconds ago
More
I freaking love Brandi Carlile's voice. I lament that I cannot steal it every time I am trying to wail 'The Story' in my car. #Grammys-H

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CBS Verified account @CBS
2m2 minutes ago
More
Her? Yes. H.E.R. Congratulations to @HERMusicx for taking home the #GRAMMY for Best R&B album. #GRAMMYs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OOPS, I was wrong, it runs until 8.30 before starting over.... So officially, running over, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
25s26 seconds ago
More
.@iamcardib just won her first #GRAMMY for Best Rap Album. We like it like that. #GRAMMYs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Winner of new artist... CBS Verified account @CBS
45s46 seconds ago
More
Congratulations to @DUALIPA for winning the #GRAMMY for Best New Artist. #GRAMMYs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was a little odd to see Bob Newhart as a presenter, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally the Aretha tribute.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, well I don't know about that, I didn't realize the tribute was going to be part of the "people we lost this year".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep we are going over with the last two awards.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am not sure how in the heck that happened... The last Grammy sure seems to have not gone to the correct person. I guess they had to throw something to the country sector...

25s25 seconds ago
More
Congratulations to @KaceyMusgraves for winning Album of the Year at the #GRAMMYs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2m2 minutes ago
More
Congrats to Childish Gambino for winning Record Of The Year. #GRAMMYs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Okayplayer Verified account @okayplayer
3m3 minutes ago
More
Cardi B is the first female rapper to win Best Rap Album at the #Grammys. http://bit.ly/2RTH311

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think some of the nominees cancelled each other out allowing Kasey Musgraves to sneak in.
Childish Gambino certainly deserved the record of the year.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kasey Musgrave is very pretty and has a "nice" voice, but in my opinion, it's weak. There are better singers.

Hubby and I were watching and didn't know who half the performers were, but absolutely LOVED Brandi Carlile. I had never heard of her, but wow, can she sing! And her lyrics are incredibly poetic.

We're old so we skipped all the rappers. Alicia Keys was awesome when she was playing the two pianos, and I always love Janelle Monae. That girl can move! (And sing, of course.) Both women are great entertainers.

The Motown tribute was fun. Looking forward to the 50th special. I remember watching the 25th Motown special in 1984. It was the first time Michael Jackson ever did the moonwalk on TV. Brought the house down and he totally stopped the show. What an iconic performance!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m not a big fan of Childish Gambino but I’m not surprised that he won.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 11, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3h3 hours ago
More
From touching tributes and collaborations to heart-pumping dance routines, there were so many incredible #GRAMMYs performances last night! Who was your favorite? Watch all the performances here: https://bit.ly/2WUT5ef

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I so like Alicia Keyes but opted to DVR the show and watch "Victoria" on PBS and then turned of the tv. Fast forwarded thru 60% of the show and had to admit that JLo did a good job on the Motown segment and we all knew Miss Ross would be divine.....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But why JLo for MoTown? I saw some tweeters questioning that choice and I thought the same.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Why not JLo for MoTown? American Idol has their contestants sing MoTown hits pretty much every season. Though it would have been great if they could have got someone who is famous for singing MoTown.

On a different topic, I think Alicia Keys did a fantastic job hosting!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Stevie Wonder, Diana Ross, Smokey Robinson..

But Smokey Robinson has told people to back off from having on JLo.

So there is that.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Jimmer I finally thought the same thing even though Valerie Simpson was sitting in the
audience and could have at least played the piano.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gladys Knight, Patti LaBelle, Jacksons.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, February 15, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Marameko, that's who that was! I was wracking my brain! I knew I knew her but Mary Wilson was the name swirling in my foggy brain. I argued with myself, no it can't be Mary, it is, it isn't, it has to be, it can't be...lol

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 18, 2019 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Yep the one and only Valerie Simpson.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: