TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 08, 2018 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was fascinated by what I thought was a large hair Barrette. But surely that's not the biggest thing you took from today's show.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, do tell, Kappy. I had to leave the house right after I posted that. You have my curiosity piqued!

Chewpito, I kept looking for the flower, too. Lol! The first time I saw the Bobby pin look was on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Dorit was sporting it at the reunion, I believe. She said it was the latest fashion, but that was so many months ago. I'm starting to see it pop up here and there. I guess she was ahead of her time.

On Dorit, whether you like the look or not, her hair was impeccable. Sara's hair looked a hot mess.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 31, 2018 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The ladies are back this coming Tuesday, Sept 4.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
tomorrow - 10/18 a very merry announcement to be made. hee.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I missed that since I turned off the show the minute Jedidiah came out and told us something we already knew - that people are addicted to their phones.

I would SOOO love it if Yvette Nicole Brown were going to become permanent (and replace Joy) but instead I'm going to guess that Meghan is pregnant. It would be a great new chapter in her life after the year she has had.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'll watch for that , I can barely stomach the ladies of the View and all their misinformation. I do like Megan,That would be bittersweet if she is pregnant.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Meghan has stated she does not want children so I don't think it's that. It is probably some kind of holiday giveaway.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Nope has nothing to do with the show or the cast, just a side fandom. I will be there, look for me, ha ha. will be wearing a scarf over a blouse. with long white/blonde hair. and very very old. They usually make me climb and sit in the rear.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Haha. I try to envision my tv clubhouse mates in my mind and I never pictured you with long blonde white hair. I always pictured you as a short woman with short dark hair.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
nah, average height overweight in Europe people assumed I was German or Polish. They were always surprised I was American. do not have a drop of American Indian blood in me though. pretty much eastern European. I have been seen raking in my yard with a babushka to keep the bugs out of my hair.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
oops freezing cold, wearing a sweater instead.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Have fun I'll look for you.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, did you have your hair in a ponytail?

If so, I saw you. :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I didn't see the woman in a pony tail, Grooch. I saw a woman in a red shirt and black sweater with dark framed glasses. Was that you?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, it was at the very end of the show. The last 2 minutes. They showed the audience after they gave them the tickets. She was in the very top row.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I forgot. She looked Polish. Yep, from the far distance of my tv set, my bad eyesight and the wide pan of the audience, the woman definitely looked Polish to me.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
nope, wore a champagne colored sweater sat on the very top row on an aisle sadly that meant the hole in my black jeans was visible, but very small so maybe not so bad. I wore my hair down. so about half the show was pretaped but I did save about 300 with my 2 free tickets, - only problem, my NY friend, my sister and my Florida friend all think I am taking them. I told them all no,but it will have to be someone. most likely my Florida friend who can barely afford the airfare.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I wanted to add that they truly love Megan. while the video was playing,we had a question and answer period with the women (Whoopi was not there, that never happened when she was there, either she is shy with audience or she just does not like )
anyway, I can't remember exactly what was said, but someone told Megan a story about her father and she just started crying and then apologizing for crying and it was like a group hug to her without touching her. they were telling her to cry no one can criticize her for that, yadda yadda yadda ...... anyway I got a great feeling of warmth towards her.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh how fun Sadiesmom, My Daughter lives in Santa Monica and I am always trying to get her to go to some shows, Maybe one day.
and' you get free stuff...what a perk.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I wanted to add that they truly love Megan.

That is very nice to hear.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom,

If you ever get caught out again with a hole in your black jeans, just use a sharpie to color your skin through the hole.

It must have been very exciting to be there.

Val

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, October 19, 2018 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
actually I go to this show about 4 times a year or so. I like free stuff,. so I see who is going to be there and get books or dvds and I have friends who are always looking for free stuff to do in NYC. also go to the match game twice a year filming because I have a friend who loves her some Baldwin. not much is filmed in NYC much. I have been to apprentice parties in the past, but that show seems dead. and america has talent has moved to California. And I don't like schlepping out to queens or Brooklyn, so there are a lot of shows I don't get to go to.

may go to a free movie preview Monday or maybe just fix up my house for company.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, December 07, 2018 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Watched part of this show this morning and caught Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard. They are doing a 3 week Christmas concert/show on Broadway. Wish I could get to NY to see it.
They both looked great. Ruben is thin. Clay has totally white hair! He looked great, but it made me feel old.
They sang beautifully and Clay's voice still gives me chills. Was great to see them and see that they have maintained a friendship all these years.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Saw it last night in preview. They still crack each other up. I have to say casting was fantastic. Everyone has a huge voice. And now there are discounts available

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Saturday, December 08, 2018 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, I'm so jealous. Wish I had the time to make the trip. I'm not that far away, about 35 miles north of Boston. Actually drove to Carmel, NY this morning to pick up my new dog. That was a 3.5 hour drive each way.