TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The View: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2018 users admin

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
thank you for the link. they finally all agreed on something.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
On Tuesday, they surprised Meghan by bringing on one of her favorite teachers from fifth grade. I kept thinking there was something familiar about him. Turns out he was the blind participant on a show called Expedition Impossible. He was on Team No Limits. They came in second but won a lot of hearts.

Today, Meghan more or less lost it again. Sometimes she just wants to have a fight and when the ladies don't bite, she doubles down. Not good.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lol Kappy, I kind of think that about joy and Sunni. Whoopie seems more reasonable to me. I've always liked her.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Behar said re Trump: good job

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I hope Meghan rips the White House a new one tomorrow...it would be rightly deserved.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If I recall, Keldogg, Fridays are pre-taped and don't have a current events segment, unless they've changed the format.

So, we may not hear from Meghan until Monday on the absolute disrespect they gave to her father. They didn't even apologize! "He's dying anyway." My God.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They haven't been pre-taping Fridays lately.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Well, whenever is the next taping...please give her as much time as she wants to react to the indecency of people speaking about her father.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
so yesterday Whoopi said she wants the president to try waterboarding

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
so yesterday Whoopi said she wants the president to try waterboarding...himself.
The point she was making is that he would understand what torture really is and that it does not make people tell the truth. They lie to make the torture stop.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Hmmm. Think about it. If Trump thinks that waterboarding helps get the truth and is a good tool to use to protect America from its enemies....maybe its a good idea to do it to him. He'd confess in seconds and we would be done with him!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Meghan does discuss the comments today on the show.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
nice. lets waterboard the president of the united states. smh

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
IMO No one should ever be waterboarded, no matter who they are.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
so yesterday Whoopi said she wants the president to try waterboarding

Trying waterboarding is not the same as being waterboarded without consent.

Several journalists have in fact tried it, to see what it feels like in order to have accurate knowledge.

I can see where that would be helpful for anyone in the position of ordering it.

And... many Seals are put through various torture techniques so they can learn how to resist them.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
And in any case, Whoopi was not condoning waterboarding the president. She was being sarcastic when she said it. Meaning how would you like it if it happened to you, trump?

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, May 11, 2018 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Just watched the first segment today and Meagan eloquently spoke out against Kelly Sadler, Thomas McInerney, and Orin Hatch all who have said vile things about her father. Meagan was very well spoken. Kudos to her.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Did Behar really say that President Trump should be grateful for a U.S. spy being placed in his campaign team? She agreed with Clapper, right?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There was no spy in his campaign team. And Clapper never said there was.

Trump Incorrectly Quotes James Clapper to Falsely Claim F.B.I. Spied On Campaign

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/politics/fact-check-trump-clapper-campaign-spy.html

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What Clapper really said, in case you don't want to click on the link:

Joy Behar: “So I ask you, was the F.B.I. spying on Trump’s campaign?”

Mr. Clapper: "No, they were not. They were spying on, a term I don’t particularly like, but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage or influence, which is what they do.”

They were not spying on Trump. There was no one embedded in the campaign. They were doing their jobs.

06-29-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Conversation has turned political and will be moved to News and Views

06-29-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Repeating... the conversation has moved. Ignoring the moderator does not bode well for your posting privileges. We've really had enough.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Some of today's show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ECTo8YG-jk

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the View.

What the heck is that in Sara Haines hair? And more importantly, why does she think it looks good?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
how funny Grooch, almost never watch the view or even turn the tv on at this time, but I did this morning and I saw that too.. Its almost like they were putting all these bobby pins in it for the big flower or hair piece that was coming and then they ran out of time and just left it...It looks really bad or unfinished, And Sara is a pretty gal so 'bummer'